F.I.R

02/28/2012 WU: CC Transferred

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhinga1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Great updates, Sri. I think the place CC is briefly transferred to is Khopdiganj where the crime rate is very high!

I think Kiku Sharda is awesome as GG in this episode. He does a major amount of all the lines in this episode. In the Gopi/GG scenes, he's the one doing the talking and the reaction shots (really funny btw)  whereas Gopi has the comparatively easy job of saying "Ya, this one" (except for that one case where he says "Carry On" LOL ). Amazing work by Kiku.

While CC does make it clear that she didn't want to get transferred out of Raavanpur's Imaan chowki, I still want to know what happened in Khopdiganj (if she ever got there before GG's scheme for bringing CC back pays off).
Minionite thumbnail
I think she probably reached Khopiganj and then was called back immediately.
dhinga1 thumbnail
I really liked the opening with Gulgule and Gopi and their long scene together. I really wonder how Kiku is able to remember those lines.
Minionite thumbnail
I hate to burst the bubble, but I bet they didn't shoot that in one take. It probably took a few shots and in between each Kikuji just remembered some more lines. 😆
dhinga1 thumbnail
I don't know - I tried saying aloud some of his "bandh zulfon ko khol daalo" type lines and my tongue just twister over the words. Tried writing it down too.

Comparatively Gopi's is-the (to me) is more simpler. And so is Bajrang Pandey's "Hamara ye matlab naheen thha, be!" type lines.

Plus all the fun Gopi and GG had with walking around with the hand over the shoulder bit. Or Gopi appearing behind GG as GG keeps talking. Too tooo good! ROFL
Minionite thumbnail
I love Bajrang's "hamara yeh matlab yeh nahi tha be!" ðŸ˜† It is hilarious. Aamir Ali is amazing. And I also love how he is always exercising. I just go ðŸ˜³ over those scenes.

Kiku must practice a lot to get his dialogues out so easily.
dhinga1 thumbnail
Part of it is natural talent also. Him and Ali Asghar are superb comic talents. KK is amazingly well-rounded - can be lead and has amazing comic timing too - in the transferred episode that face she makes at the thought of transferring away! Classic.

I really enjoy Aamir Ali's innocence and the weepy-frowny face he makes too.
Minionite thumbnail
Yeah they are all multi-talented. KK can be very funny at one moment, very serious at the next, and in a romantic moment in a third moment. Same with Ali Asghar and Aamir Ali. Aamir Ali's weepy face is so shweet.