WU 28thFeb'12 : Its Heads and Ram is in Love!!!

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Oh my god...thanks maria for the short update...youre a sweetheart...oh wow...what an episode...and the precap is even more interesting...which IMPLIES that airhead-golu has accepted that he DOES love priya...wow...
Thank you Maria!! Waiting for the detailed update!! Tht new promo is sizzling hot!!
promo kya hai yeh toh bata do koi
Thanks Maria for the short update. You are awesome. Love your hardwork. Waiting desparately for detailed version.

I have not seen the promo but the way you  guys are describing. I wonder if i should watch it now and drool it all day.

Ram is in love with Priya. Niharika is coming in between but i know ram and priya will confess...
Thank you for the update!
No words for the promo😳
Hope the new promo is not a dream of either of them i.e of Ram and Priya.
Wah re wah! kya baath hai Maria. Your WU has a cherry on top of the cake in the form of a promo for consummation. Great writing and you have made my day, giving me that teaser at the end... thanks a lot..
Thanks for update and promo both
I do not know why but I think promo will come only after an emotional out burst from priya. it could be over any reason  viz in the party or over dress or over room renovation or  niharika or some thing else.  ram will not be able to confess or propose as  vikram suggested. raya will argue over something and then only confession happen followed by promo kicking in. If promo kicks in next Monday tab toh zuby ki nikal padi
I hope I am wrong in predicting the scenario 
Edited by md410 - 12 years ago
thanks a lot for the update...
awesome epi...
loved RaYa scenes though there were idiotic mama and niharika scenes along with sharma house politics...
Ram and priya were so cute each venting their frustrations to their friends...😆
i have already seen the promo like zillion times loved cant wait for the epi...😳