Pavitra Rishta February 28 2012 Written Update

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarahtrini thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks 4 this update, really appreciate it! ðŸ¤—
Not_a_fan thumbnail
Thanks for the awesome work Bhalla! ðŸ˜Š
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Manav should have just left Archana instead of waiting for her, I can't stand her anymore.
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Well, I wouldn't justify Sachin's behaviors towards Archana and him trying to separate the jodi between Archana and Manav. I mean separating jodi is just a cruel thing to do, but I could understand why he did what he did. Archana was Sachin's mother in his earliest years of his life and he used to love Archana as his real mother and all of a sudden Archana was taken away from them and he grew up without mother. Not to mention that in his side there was Savita who always tells him that Archana went away because she doesn't care and love them all and only want to get some money. Not to mention that in the past 18 years of his life Archana never called them or come to see them not even once and he thought because of Archana hid beloved Baba is suffering for the past 18 years. So if we are faced with the same kind of situation maybe we will do what Sachin did in the same manners, what Sachin was saying was true in certain ways. They have been separated for 18 years of their lives without any contact at all whatsoever. They didn't meet and they didn't even ask each other how the other are doing. Especially Archana even when she did not want to ask about Manav how could she not ask about her children and did not contact her children even just to find out how they are doing. I know that Archana fully believe that Manav will definitely take good care of their daughters and is a good father to their daughter that they won't be lacking in anything, but how could she stay ignorant in the past 18 years. This kind of actions plus the misunderstanding and liea that Savita keeps on feeding the children for the past 18 years will definitely make the children hate their mother.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
@Rogna, that is the problem with Archana she has done nothing to clear the misunderstandings her children have about her. Archana has not made one effort to reach out to her daughters, its like Sulochana said she is not thinking about them at all.
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the update.. I want to see more of arjun and purvi plzzz