YRKKH WU 29TH Feb-Diary &Rashmi bring problem

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

🤗 all  the  best MB...hope   kuch   acha bhi  mil  jaaye  update karne  ko ... Edited by pvlaks - 12 years ago
Thank you madhaviben for the quick  written update...😛👏
Wow Madhviben,aaj tho apko ek dhamakdar episode milega update karne keliye.so,all the best.👍🏼
thanks for the update Madhavi

I didnt like the way DJ and all singhnias were pouring out their anger on Akshi

and again before akshi could tell naitik about rashmi there comes another problem for akshi
Thanks for the quickest update madhaviben. Thank u so much
its  done. i  am  so  busy  this  week. company  coming  from  india😃
Thanks for the superfast and colourful update Madhaviben. Irritating and dragging episode started with DJ...anger... What a golden words madhaviben.. what you said is apt and 100% correct.In most cases  the mother-in-law / daughter-in-law relationship is expected to be filled with thorny tensions. Folk sayings and jokes reflect the anticipated hostility between a daughter-in-law and her mother-in-law.
For example, a saying from Tunisia, North African states, "I wish my daughter: the sun of the winter, I wish my daughter-in-law: the sun of the summer." (The winter sun warms the body and in contrast, the summer's is uncomfortably hot.)

My best advice to any parent of a married child that may be reading this is "Just go SLOW"...close your eyes and think back to when you were the daughter/son in law. Your children love you..and they love their spouses, but let them set the rules...we had our time...now this is theirs!!"
Waiting for the next episode.
Thanks for the update of dhammal episode👏.sach mai Naksh scene tho tonic😍 tha baaki bakwaas jhelne keliye🤢.dinos were accusing akshi without any valid justifications😡 TG duggu ne aur torture se bacha liya😍 shayad apni pagaaal dadaji aur daadiji ki apni mamma par bhadkna usko bhi achha nahi laga,isliye rone laga😍.

dhkenge precap mai kya dhammal hone wala hai,dracula jo padhara hia jurassic park mai.😆. i want nikhil to sunofy S's,tab dino kaas kar jeleli ko akal aayegi😡
Originally posted by shruthi.sweety

Thanks for the update of dhammal episode👏.sach mai Naksh scene tho tonic😍 tha baaki bakwaas jhelne keliye🤢.dinos were accusing akshi without any valid justifications😡 TG duggu ne aur torture se bacha liya😍 shayad apni pagaaal dadaji aur daadiji ki apni mamma par bhadkna usko bhi achha nahi laga,isliye rone laga😍.

dhkenge precap mai kya dhammal hone wala hai,dracula jo padhara hia jurassic park mai.😆. i want nikhil to sunofy S's,tab dino kaas kar jeleli ko akal aayegi😡
what do u think dear again ak vl be in the house but no one vl talk to her like batwaara happend and even i feel nk too vl do teh same becoz of duggu she vl send out of teh house she vl be in the house vl they give duggu to her or not dont know yaar dont want tos ee nk of 2009