BV WU 29/2/12 - Jagat will come to jetsar????

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tijara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you😊😊All the best😃😃
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tijara

Thank you😊😊All the best😃😃

welcome😊

but all the best for what???

bv is back to top 5...and slips to 38 in chasaka meter!!...
i have never seen bv's so low ranking in chasaka meter till now😆
Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update😊
that slimeball will come to jetsar🤢

Edited by diakpr - 12 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
hud hoti hai besharmi ki itna sub kuch hone ke baawjood bhi jagya agle saal baccha jetsar mein le jaana chahta hai. Jagya u r super duper besharam
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Apni jeejii ke liye dadisa too eats boiled vegetable.⭐️.Awww..kya scene thaa..its such fun to watch the scenes between these two sisters👍🏼,dadisa ki koi dadagiri nahi chalthi apni jeeji ke saamne...😆
Now jagya has to come to meet badi maasi.😵...

Edited by pjyo - 12 years ago
KyunkiImafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I wonder can Gauri never show respect to anyone at all???? 🤬

Thanks for the update Khushi. 😛
woman11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
More trauma on the way 😕
Why can't people tell Badi jiji the truth, I am sure she can handle it! Instead we have to bear this useless drama and now J comes running to Jetsar.
But the question is:
Will he come alone or with his scheming pizza madam, who doesn't look pregnant anymore?

If he comes alone, be ready to see more drama of hopeless eyelocks with Anandi and fatichar songs playing in the background. Jagya and Anandi will act like a couple in front of badi jiji (such a hackneyed plot👎🏼) and in the meantime have their own semi-romantic moments🤢. In the meantime pizza madam will fret and fume and burn with jealousy in Mumbai

But what if daactarni tags along? That will be interesting to watch😈 Maybe Jag will say I brought my colleague along so that we can do some serious medical duties in the Jetsar hospital 🤣Or Maybe G will declare her status and start another ashirwad session trying to please Badi Jiji. Maybe every now and then she will hug Jagya in front of Sumi and give her typical evil squint for her sasuma🤣

By the way did anyone notice G hardly had a baby bump today, she looked more pregnant a few months before but now it seems her baby is vanishing day by day, is she really pregnant or is she faking it chori chori style?😆

hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hope J comes alone and Gauri sizzles upto into flames wondering abt the happenings here 😉.

Badi Jeeji is after elder to DS too and can sense trouble with just a sideways glance. She may not let on but will surely know that even DS is trying to hide something 😆.. Hope BJ will humor DS and the rest and go along with their play acting till she gets J to blurt out the true facts.

Will love this unravelling ! I bet it'll be as much fun as watching DS figure out how to get them to fess up 👍🏼
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update Khusi!!!

now J will come to Jetsar 😲

loved the two sisters love and all.