Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update29/2 Vishnuji's solution-Tarakasura

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/ 

Daksh says a decision taken under pressure can never be true. Do you really mean what you are saying. Sati agrees. Daksh & Prasuti return back to the river bank. Daksh asks amatya to get kalash of water, asks Sati to take sankapla of getting married to the person of his choice. If you won't then we will take Jalasamadhi. Sati takes the sankalpa. Daksh & Prasuti  look at each other, are happy that their mission is accomplished. ( I am really disappointed with Daksh & Prasuti for not taking the Jalasamadhi after taking the sankalpa for that & now they expect Sati to stand by her sankalpa.They broke theirs, let Sati break this one, account settledπŸ˜ƒ)

Shivji at Kailash remembers  Sati's FBs, is in thinking mode.

In a conference held at Ksheer-sagar, attended by Brhmaji & Narad along with Vishnuji & Lakshmiji, Vishnuji Says sati has not left any way out, by taking that sankalpa. Lakshmiji says but sati has to unite with Shivji, asks him to do something. Vishnuji says till now Shivji has saved Sati from all the problems, now a problem only will bring them together. Narad says that means you are going to create a problem. Vishnuji says I don't have to do anything, Shivji has already created one, his name is Tarakasura. Shivji is Bholenath, due to his bhola nature, he has created this problem.

Demon Tarakasura had done tapasya  for many years of Shivji. Tarakssura is shown doing ghor tapasya. Shivji  appears in front of him, Tarakasur feels happy, says you are wel lwisher of Asuras, I have been doing Om Namah Shivay's jaap since years, have left all my aasuri activities. Shivji says I am pleased with your tapasya, have come to grant you a boon. Tarakasur says, grant me a boon to be immortal. Shivji says The one who is born has to die as per the rule of the Universe. So  You can't get that boon. Tarakasur say, then grant me a boon that only your son can kill me. Shivji says yes, I can grant you that, says tathastu & disappears.

Tarakasura is thrilled, says God you are really bhola, you have indirectly given me  a boon of being immortal. You are vairagi, you will not get married & wont have a son.

Vishnuji tells Narad, to let Tarakasur kno,. that Shivji is going to get married to Sati. Excited Narad says he will do the rest, he is now on a mission for welfare of the world.

Sati collects book of Nanda-vrat along with the mud Shivling, collects all in a cloth. Revati  comes there, asks Sati not to do so, because she has taken the sankalpa of completing the vrat, if she won't then will never be able to unite with Shivji. Sati says, she was not doing the right thing by disobeying Daksh, was not fulfilling her duties of a daughter. She is Dakshayani, will end also as one.

Precap: Sati is holding the Shivling made for Nanda-vrat . Daksh asks her about this, she replys, this is not required here, so I am taking this for Visarjana. Daksh looks happy. Shivji is shown in meditation at Kailash.

Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I started laughing when Vishnuji said Shivji created a problem! lolπŸ˜†
thats how it is, Shivji gives vardan and then in many cases Vishnuji has to solve or they both do later! πŸ˜†

precap is sad- even the end is sad, I cant watch that tomorrow!
Edited by ratilal22192 - 12 years ago
riyapatel10 thumbnail

Fankoo for the WU

I am looking forward 2 dis track, shiv n sati unite already, cant w8 any longer
Sweet24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ek baat batao, daksh ne bhi to Brahmaji ko vachan diya tha, ki wo sati ka vivah shiv se kerenge, sati ke janam hone se phele, fhir uska kya? ???????????????/
mnx12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ratilal22192

I started laughing when Vishnuji said Shivji created a problem! lolπŸ˜†
thats how it is, Shivji gives vardan and then in many cases Vishnuji has to solve or they both do later! πŸ˜†

precap is sad- even the end is sad, I cant watch that tomorrow!

There are many cases of boons given to Asuras by Brhmaji & Shivji. Brhmaji tops the list. Then the other Gods have to find out ways to get everyone out of it. What seems a problem now is going to be the main reason for Shivji to marry Parvati. I only wish there was an Asura, who was given  a boon to get killed specially by Shivji & Sati's son, then Sati would have lived much longer. Ultimately, all the God's leelas are for betterment of the Universe.
mnx12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweet24

ek baat batao, daksh ne bhi to Brahmaji ko vachan diya tha, ki wo sati ka vivah shiv se kerenge, sati ke janam hone se phele, fhir uska kya? ???????????????/

When diid that happen? Daksh knew Sati is born to get married to Shivji, but he was always revengeful about Shivji, he never promised Brhmaji about Sati's marriage to Shivji.
mnx12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: riyapatel10

Fankoo for the WU

I am looking forward 2 dis track, shiv n sati unite already, cant w8 any longer

You are welcome Riya😊
This track will be interesting. An Asura's entry always moves the story further. Looking foreward to that.
NST1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
despite few moments in the begiinig (makes me feel so angry. i believe, soon i  will be like heroes of orwell's 1984 at 2 minutes of hate seeing daksh πŸ€£)  the epi was quite good

i am vishnu's fan at these series so shinin-tricky-otimistic
that was not a conference... that was a conspiracy meeting πŸ˜Ž

and tarakasur is complete joy to watch - naive destructive optimistic 
he will bring fresh air into this kigdom of arrogancy 

Daksh... goathead is waiting for you πŸ˜›

p.s. Meenaxi - great job πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by NST1983 - 12 years ago
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
precap is freak...didn't watch the episode yet...
mnx12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NST1983

despite few moments in the begiinig (makes me feel so angry. i believe, soon i  will be like heroes of orwell's 1984 at 2 minutes of hate seeing daksh πŸ€£)  the epi was quite good

i am vishnu's fan at these series so shinin-tricky-otimistic
that was not a conference... that was a conspiracy meeting πŸ˜Ž

and tarakasur is complete joy to watch - naive destructive optimistic 
he will bring fresh air into this kigdom of arrogancy 

Daksh... goathead is waiting for you πŸ˜›

p.s. Meenaxi - great job πŸ‘πŸΌ

Daksh should get scared of Tarakasura, his powers should not have any effect on Tarakasura, then let him protect Sati on his own. The demons portrayal is always interesting, they serve the purpose of Comedian & villion together. This Vishnuji is really good, can be called  a perfect one like our Shivji.😊