Thendral

Thendral Wednesday - Feb 29th 2012

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks da Tanuuu for the Wonderful update and comments!🤗🤗

What is the use of Deepa crying now🤢? Kalyani thaan paavam for the insult that happenned. Unnecessarily Deepa created problem by bringing Kalyani to the class and then provoking CP😕. If she would have thought of her dad advice for a sec, this would not have happenned. Pity VR who is struggling to make Deepa study. Pretty sure now Thulz will blame Deepa only for what happenned to Kalyani😕. They dragged this college scene too much.

TA, I really don't know what to say. Egoistic TA calling Thulz Egoistic 😡🤢. The document looks like some pathiram...lol. He wants to give assurance only if Thulz wants to come to his house aam. Sigh...😕

Thulz needs to stay stonger in her decision until TA asks sorry or go with TA to the new house and totally ignore him there and try to change him.

That document may be the house document to show Thulz that nobody can send her out becoz the house will be in her name I think 😛. Lets see.

Thanks Vjayam for the Tuesday update!🤗
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks da Tanu for the cool Update...

More than 10mins illtreatment for kalyani...Lectures first of all must learn manners...I mean in this serial that too today episodes...Instead of just investigating how dare doing such things...I feel pity for kalyani...

Ta OMG after so many weeks meeting thulasi...I dont have words to express the dash between tt...It was a wonderful scene...TA has longing,little bit disappointment and same follows for thulz too..Between it is somewhat going to shock padma i believe...TA is going with thulasi i am sure...😳😳
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks tanu for the super fast update
thanks pearl...missed yr cmnt yday

I think pearl maybe u r right...He must hv got the house in her name so no one can send her out...good idealll(hope it is that)

felt real bad for K...For no fault of her she has got into this mess with this CP..deepa at least went overboard..but K..first her auto gets messed up and now her...waiting for this cp to get her aapu already...
Mohan looked fresh and wonder why CT sent him off before TA cud enter. Guess they want TA to deal with his guilt one by one..Handling mohan shud come later, i guess (maybe going to be tied to something else)
Enjoyed the TT scene...for all his worries TA managed to handle himself well...TA telling T why she cant say come in and if pearls will drop..ROFL--reminded of when he comes before seeing the rented house and calls her...
Patti's dubbed voice just reminds us how good even patti's dub was and how natural..
but patti was good when she tells TA that she knew TA cant stay away lo ng from T...

waiting for tmrw now...

P.S. Was real glad that T on leave from college..Otherwise hardly out of one problem, she wud hv been dragged into another...a good move..

Edited by vjayam - 12 years ago
jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Tanu.

The gal who is doing the role of CP can't act for peanuts and absolutely lacks class. She doesn't even remotely look like a gal with rich background. Her acting and expressions suck big time. I want Deepa to give her a tit for tat. 😡 I'm really sick of the negative characters in the serial. Even after hearing about Kalyani's background and knowing she has helped T for her studies in her dire situation CP is behaving darn cheap. It is very disgusting to see such characters even in reel. TA podra scene thangala. lol. Look who is talking about ego. 🤢 Kodumai. He is doing this with some purpose. But still the tone he was talking to Paati was so annoying. He should at least respect her age. I wonder what Mohan is going to do.
lakshk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!

Even though the problem is with the notorious CP, Deepa and K have to take the blame for what happened. They should know better to go head to head with the annoying, sneaky and lame CP. She has money and power and can change the situation to suit her. They need to be patient to out smart CP.

Something is fishy with T. I think he is putting an act. The whole thing does not make sense. Either he is a total idiot or there is a reason he is behaving like a pig!!! And what doc is it? So curious. A student loan? House doc? An agreement between hubby and wife? Divorce cancelation paper??????
sulaayini thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks, Tanu for the update..

Deepa its all your mistakes for bringing Kalyani to the class.. Why cant u listen to your dad?? he already told you not to mess up with other people, then why you still doing it?? Drushtanne kanda thooram vilaganumnu summava sonnangge.. Coz of you Kalyani is insulted..
That day she insulted your dad, so, its fine you insulted her..but you should not always mess up with her because this will lead you to a problem.. so, ennathan vaayirunthaalum, konjem adakkiye vaasi..

Avalukku panam irukku engge venalum poi padippa, unnale mudiyuma..so,yethe panninalum, nalla yosichi pannu..inthe vishayathalaiyaavathu thulasiye follow pannu..
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the superb update Tanu. 👏😊First part was shocking and irritating😲😡…How can a professor and sir can act like this.? Indiala than ithellam nadagum… Deepa was a little bit over she provoked Cp and now who is in trouble…Poor kalyani!!!
Good that kalyani has a support from Mohan. I think the whole heart melting scene is to connect Bhuvana with Thuls. Coming to thuls, Definite TA is planning nice surprise for thuls and that file has something interesting😉. I think he is creating an assurance letter for thuls. Coming to cp, she has started all her problems and her victory will not last.  Waiting for the next episode.😉
Thendral_USA thumbnail
Thanks for the great update and enjoyable side comments.

Today's episode seems very slow and dragging!

Well, hope D learned her lesson the hard way! She knows very well abt CP's influence and money power and how low she could stoop to get her things done, esp after knowing how she lied to cheat K. She shud have been more cautious.

Poor K, for no fault of hers, she had to suffer twice thru CP. The shameless creature not only cheated K, but also accused K of stealing!! The CP character is is already spoilt, however, the girl doesn't seem the right choice for this one!

As for the T/TA meeting, not sure why TA would behave this way at T's home. After VR's advice, TA shud have changed and realized what he needs to do, so he seems like he is just acting! (if he is not, someone needs to slap him tight!) However, today I did not totally approve of the way T behaved. Afterall, she has been waiting for TA to come and see her. Why shud she show so much anger on him? It seemed forceful and not natural. She need not be all smiles, but could have been more gentle in her talks!. Well, it is just my opinion and I'm waiting for 2morrow's episode to see how this issue is resolved!
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update Tanu baby...😃

🤬 CP -One word la sollanum na...😡...and her shameless acts...I really hope, unlike other tracks this CP should really get a good punishment for what she did to Kalyani and the way she insulted her...😡...I wish CTs should consider this and make us all happy...and this CP really needs something big or better even let the loser be chased away from the college and Bhu shd get insulted for brining in such  a cheap student all the way from Bombay...😡...Lets see if Prabha is brought in, in this issue as Deepa is also involded due suspension from college...
Like Jaya said, Thulasi's absence is quiet good in this case as she can do something good from being inside the college atleast in talk to the college teachers in favour of Deepa...lets see...😕

ROFL TA, I was laughing mad seeing him pulling T, why cant u welcome in was the best...
She shd have told...U did not tell me go away from your house but i went...and u came inside the house already so I did not welcome...😛😆...TA reaction wd have been awesom...😛...
Lets see waht is in the document...he is so over confident about the same...so something tricky...lets see...