29th Feb,12: WU : Pradeep ban gaya GENTLEMAN!

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update Tanu!!!

the title suits for today's episodeπŸ‘πŸΌ

loved the friendly Mona today but Anushka  i hope Mona won't say anything to her. coz she is just misunderstanding to what they are saying and she thinks Pradeep is reciprocating to her feelings and he is not a happily married man. πŸ˜‘

good to see Pradeep realizing his mistake but as usual late. Anushka thought she will go to the concert with him but good that Pradeep is stick to Mona and giving her first preference.

and Mona too caught him lying abt promotion which shows their bonding. 

hope it continues and towards good things and all the intentions and plans of Anushka go in vain πŸ˜ 

totally a good episode. but isn't bitto's marriage over yet??? πŸ˜²

last time Mona went for marriage ri8? and now again they are saying marriage. is it sagai last time? may be i have missed something. 

so if Pradeep goes to Delhi its fine but he misses then i think Anushka may take the advantage of this for sure. 
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update,
Well So Pradeep got Promotion , He is a good it due to his hard work , but Anushka has her own matlab to get him promoted which she will use later

The concert ticket back fired on her as she had big plans to celebrate with him but Pradeep took it wil him and he may take Mona

This Bittos marriage I thought it was over too since Mona rushed back from Delhi halfway during teh marriage
Blooper that time or now no idea

Anushka will not give up now she will keep trying till she  has position of Pradeep, But baba jee is with Mona so tables can be in her favour Only wish Pradeep stands up he seems so loosened most of the times or the way his character fluctuates  seems that way 

What abt that 3rd kid Rajbeer dose'nt he stay with them he was not there at the temple also πŸ˜•

Wonder why Ekta has to have the 3 kids policy in her show
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Bitto's marriage is a blooper i think. i too felt it was over as mentioned previously.

and rajbir he too is seen now and then only.

and did mona also forgot that Pradeep told her that he was with his boss. and he too forgot that he mentioned it to her. 

he even forgot what happened when he was with Anushka but remember only few things which he said to mona. 

is it also a blooper or may be mona didn't concentrate on what Pradeep said???

totally confusing episode in this point of view.
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: swethasyam08

Bitto's marriage is a blooper i think. i too felt it was over as mentioned previously.

and rajbir he too is seen now and then only.

and did mona also forgot that Pradeep told her that he was with his boss. and he too forgot that he mentioned it to her. 

he even forgot what happened when he was with Anushka but remember only few things which he said to mona. 

is it also a blooper or may be mona didn't concentrate on what Pradeep said???

totally confusing episode in this point of view.

So  true Old flame is diminishing present Biwi !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
swethasyam08 thumbnail
@Shanti πŸ€£ 🀣 🀣

apt words for the situation πŸ˜†

when Mona was saying to Anushka that he was with his friends i was like πŸ˜² what even Mona forgot too  

anyways Pradeep ji ko kuch yaad tho nahin raha πŸ˜†

bitto was hilarious and Pummy was also so funny reg. that surf n Suri πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Magical_KaSh thumbnail

Thnx for the Written Update Tanu

The Title is makin me laugh πŸ˜†

and the mandir scene where he was sayin devi aa mujhse naaraz hogayi 

i even found dat funny 

iam feelin sad for mona not even getting anushka's real intentions

pradeep goin to get promoted and then😲

anyways thnx again for the update

Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: arsh4life

Thnx for the Written Update Tanu

The Title is makin me laugh πŸ˜†

and the mandir scene where he was sayin devi aa mujhse naaraz hogayi 

i even found dat funny 

iam feelin sad for mona not even getting anushka's real intentions

pradeep goin to get promoted and then😲

anyways thnx again for the update

Pradeep hiding Anushka real identity from Mona clearly marks that... 'DIL MEIN CHOR hai' ... he is already slipping.. n Mona is blissfully unaware of the storm that has hit her home..!! 
Magical_KaSh thumbnail

Yes uske dilmein toh chor hai hi

n mona is unaware cos she trusts her hubby way too much to even doubt on him for such thing

dats y even she gave d sindoor which was  in her thaali to anushka😑

rupsii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
lol its a case of sau chuhe khakar billi chali haj ko.. Pradeep babu has a long backlog to clear when it comes to insensitive behaviour.. so i am not interested if he becomes a good boy for a while and then goes back to being a kiddo :)