Bade Acche Laggte Hai

WU 29th Feb'12 :Ram all set to propose Priya!!!

-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

phaneeswar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thnx a ton for a very very quick update ...don't forget to put comments on Nih-Mamaji flop plan...
Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks maria for the prompt update...

Oh so the C-track is pushed on till next week...๐Ÿ˜”
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the awesome update !!!

loved today's episode. Priya has turned fully into Mrs. Kapoor; 

poor bansi kaka must have thought Ram sir ka effect hain ๐Ÿ˜†

2moro is going to be a big confession day. looking forward for the episode eagerly ๐Ÿ˜
Edited by swethasyam08 - 12 years ago
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘Cool episode and rocking WU๐Ÿ‘Love the language and the ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒemoticons.Laughed my head off at Viks and Ram's conversation๐Ÿ˜†Boy how much dissection has to go into just saying the  three simple words"I Love You".Just reinforces the adage "Men are from Mars and Women from Venus"Viks saying "I love you " is the same thing for a 20 year old and for a 70 year old...Only thing is u have to mean it from your heart..
Loved how the tables were turned on the fire instigating duo..๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒPoor Niharika all her carefully  well laid plans going awry๐Ÿ˜›...Nuts and Shaks evil smirks...a sight to see.๐ŸคขPriya looked drop dead gorgeous in that black saree no wonder Golu was drooling at her...Also liked the realistic portrayal of Ram's yelling when his things were misplaced and Priya's disappointment at Ram failing to compliment her taste in interior decoration.Poor Bansi kaka had to bear the brunt of Priya's anger...Happy that BALH shows the leads as human beings with flaws and not Gods residing in mortal men.
Edited by avivakirk - 12 years ago
phulwafan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for awesome update...episode was cool...it was like situation created for confession day...too excited too see today's episode.
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Maria!! It was another fantastic update dear!
๐Ÿ‘
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Hopefully tomorrow at least Ram will share his feelings. Today was just the build -up.
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Maria however may the actual epi, reading your WU always makes me feel good. Lovely way of writing and emoticons.. Wonderful..
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
my my my ...kaanta laga  Priam ko ๐Ÿ˜

thanks maria..
god bless u..