FF: Kya Yahin Pyaar Hai? Part 40-Page 98

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

nice SS... good tat u made sooraj  talk in front of bhabho which we ll not be able to see...
wow! I was looking for a ff like this I love the way the story is gng... hope u are not gng to stop this ...
Thanks Sonia17 for this SS.

WOw WoW WoW dis was jst awesome,superb.

It vl b nice to see if the same thing happens on show.

u are jst Perfect in prediction

thanks for writing a SS - will read it tomorrow - but Res for my comments - i bet its awesome! 
Your post made me laugh so much. It's absolutely brilliant storyline. I am on my way to work right now and you have just made my day.
Originally posted by Syahoo

Your post made me laugh so much. It's absolutely brilliant storyline. I am on my way to work right now and you have just made my day.

Can't wait for more please keep the story going at least your story doesn't have ads in between lol
Originally posted by ramyaramesh

nice SS... good tat u made sooraj  talk in front of bhabho which we ll not be able to see...
Thanks a lot for reading! Yes I have changed him a bit and made him more confident! Yes we may not see it like this but he does stick up for his wife through emotions and indirectly so I suppose it is still good that they show Sooraj realising Sandhya's dreams in some way! 😃😃
Thanks for all the wonderful comments! I have read each and everyone of them! Thanks a lot! I will be updating part 2 very soon mybe today or tommorow! So keep a look out! 😃😃😃😃 Thanks for the love and support! 😳