Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Here's Part 2 guys hope you enjoy this one!!!! Sandhya and Sooraj have been kicked out of their house by Bhabo and they are on the search to make their own house! Sandhya is feeling guilty for never loving Sooraj and they go to the mandir where they pray for each other's dreams to come true! 😳  There are many Surya moments in this and they have found that they have 16 lakhs with them combined to buy a house! 😃 Sandhya told Sooraj that her moeny is his now and she has sacrificed her education  money for him but he only uses his money and told Sandhya that they will use it when needed later and they set of with 10 lakhs. They cant find a house as there are none available so they are on the streets. 😭 Have a read and tell me what you think all comments are welcome! 😃

Part 2- Saath Nibhana Saathiya

Sooraj held Sandhya's hand as they were crowded by moving vehicles and Diya aur Baati hum music played in the background. Sandhya gazed into Sooraj's eyes as he protected her from every moving vehicle or sign of danger. She thought to herself, what kind of a person is he, he has done nothing but protect me and make me feel comfortable. He has never ever wished bad for me. What have I given him in return? Nothing. She looked at him lovingly just wanting to apologise to him for what she hadn't given him. She never ever loved him. But he still stood by her like a sacha Jeevan Saathi. Emotions ran through her as she tightened the grip on her Sooraj ji's hand she felt safe when she was near him. She didn't know what this feeling was it brought new vibes into her heart that she couldn't control. Sooraj caught Sandhya looking at him and she looked down and blushed. He smiled a little after being sad. She could signal the sadness on his face she just wanted to do something for him now. To colour his life with happiness and that's it. How could she do that when they are on the streets with no food money or shelter? How could she be the happiness that he deserves when all she has given him is sadness? She cursed herself for being so heartless. They crossed the road and along came a mandir on the way. "Sandhya ji lets go to the mandir we need all the blessings we can have?" Sooraj was still down from his voice and the sadness was expressed through his words. Sandhya nodded and they walked towards the mandir steps. They walked up them hand in hand and realised that they didn't need to hold hands anymore. It wasn't needed. Sooraj rang the bell in the temple and Sandhya was about to but she couldn't reach she tried to jump up but still couldn't. Sooraj noticed this and he grabbed her arm and they reached together for the bell again. They shared an eye lock and Sandhya read his eyes. She wanted to be a part of his feelings what went through his mind she wanted to be able to read it without asking. Being by his side like a dutiful wife. They didn't have anyone now they had each other and that was there biggest strength. They walked towards the goddess's idol and they prayed side by side. Sandhya closed her eyes and prayed Ma you have never let sadness fall upon me, even though I was betrayed by my own brother you supported me and gave me a loving husband who always cherished me with love, Maa please shower your blessings on Sooraj ji give him all the happiness he deserves, give him everything I want, Ma give me the strength to give Sooraj ji everything. She prayed confidently and so was Sooraj. He prayed Ma; you have taken my Bhabo away from me, my family but never ever take my wife away from me. She is my life and I love her, I have never told her this and I don't know if I will be able too, but Ma please give Sandhya ji what she deserves, complete her dreams of being an IPS officer, Ma please help me to support Sandhya ji I will do anything to fulfil her dreams anything you just have to help me. They both opened there eyes and the priest blessed them "May you both live long and you are each other's strength and support May you have healthy children!" the priest smiled down at them and gave them offerings. They smiled at the priest and they walked off happily. They picked their luggage and they walked around for a bit. They both were tired and they decided to sit down. "Sandhya ji, we need to find a place to live we have nowhere to go now?"  Sooraj said this upset.

"Sooraj ji yes we have to but we have no money?" Sandhya was helpless and she wasn't helping him feel any better. "I know Sandhya ji but what can we do?" They both were upset. Sandhya calculated through her mind what to do. She couldn't think she had so much going through her mind that she didn't know where to start. She held Sooraj's hand for the first time ever. It just felt right to do that. She thought that this may give him reassurance a bit more confidence. Sooraj was shocked he felt a bit uncomfortable at this but he liked the fact his wife held his hand without thinking twice. They shared an eye lock and Diya Aur Baati Hum female BG played. Sandhya didn't move her hand and nor did Sooraj. Sandhya just wanted to be near him and support him. She didn't know why and what this feeling was but it brought peace to her mind. The tea man interrupted their romance and they instantly separated their hands. Sandhya looked down shy and Sooraj was mesmerised by her he picked the cup of tea and it spilled on his hand. "Ouch" Sooraj cursed the tea and he held his hand in pain. Sandhya immediately held his hand and blew on it gently "Sooraj ji, you never look after yourself look what you've done now" she stroked her gentle fingers over his hurt arm and he smiled down at her. She didn't let go of Sooraj's hand and she caressed it for a few minutes. "Sandhya ji its okay now, you have your tea otherwise it will get cold!" Sandhya gently left his hand and drank her tea. She thought intently on what to do next it was nearing 5 pm and she looked at the clock ticking in the tea stand. "Sooraj ji I have a plan do you have a bank account?" Sandhya looked at him with a bit of hope. "Yes but I don't think I have much?" Sooraj looked at Sandhya and admired her strength. "That okay Sooraj ji anything can help us now, I too have a bank account where my mum and dad had saved me money for my future and for my education!" Sandhya was happy that they had found a way but remembered her dad's words and he told her that this money can help her to be an IPS officer. A tear tolled down her eye. "Sandhya ji, I don't want to use your money that is yours I can't touch it" Sooraj reassured her.

"Sooraj ji, why can't you? At this point we need some money immediately and maybe that money wasn't destined for what it was given to me for, you can use my money it is rightfully yours too now we are one now!" Sandhya looked into his eyes and Sooraj was shocked at her words he had never seen anyone like her. Diya Aur Baati Hum played in the background.  He studied her eyes and they expressed their love for each other. They stood up and went to the bank. They entered there and felt the cold breeze that hit them from the AC it felt good as they were sitting in the warmth for ages outside. Sandhya walked to the counter and took the lead. "I wanted to check how much money was in this account?" she asked politely to the accountant and she read how much there was "There is in this account 6 lakhs" Sandhya's face lit up in joy she was so happy she looked at Sooraj ji and her eyes glowed. "Also can we check how much money is in this account?"  She handed over Sooraj's documents and the accountant read them and processed it in the machine "In this account belonging to Sooraj Rathi there is 10 lakhs!" Sooraj was happy, that there was a sigh of hope that everything could be okay. "Sooraj ji we have nothing to worry about we have 16 lakhs with us shall we withdraw it all?" Sandhya was so happy that she has bought a smile to her Sooraj ji's face. "Sandhya ji, just take out my 10 lakhs that will be enough to buy a house and all household belongings leave your 6 lakhs don't feel bad it's not that I don't want to take your money it's just if we need it in the future we have some extra money" Sandhya nodded and agreed with his view point she was amazed at how he thought his intelligence irked her. They with drawed the 10 lakhs and they went to the PCO to ring a few brokers. They rang a few and they said that there are no houses available at the minute. This shook them a little. Sooraj was a bit upset at this. He sat down thinking what to do. Sandhya walked towards him and held his shoulder "Sooraj ji don't lose hope we will find something?" Sooraj looked into Sandhya's eyes and saw confidence just by looking at her he shot up and his confidence returned. He didn't know what Sandhya ji does to him but he knows that she is his strength. "You're right Sandhya ji we will find something and somewhere"

It was nearing 8pm and there was no reply or any sort of way that they could find a new house. They wandered in the streets of pushkar feeling thirsty and hungry as a result of it. Sandhya sat down as she was tired and Sooraj noticed this "Sandhya ji are you tired?  You must be hungry let me go and buy you some food?" Sandhya stood up and shook her head.

"No Sooraj ji I'm not hungry" she was but she didn't want to say anything she knew he was hungry too, he always had dinner at the right time and he could never stay hungry. "Sandhya ji I know that you are hungry, you know what you are good at everything but you can't lie to save your life" Sooraj smiled at Sandhya and she giggled. "Sooraj ji, how can I eat when you haven't eaten?" Sandhya looked at him. "Okay then Sandhya ji, to tell you the truth I'm really hungry too well then we can eat together!" Sooraj held his hand out to Sandhya and she held on to his hand tightly. They walked down the rest of the road hand in hand. They walked to find a little paubhaji stall. "Sandhya ji lets go here" They walked there and they asked the stall holder for two plates of Pau Bhaji. The stall holder went to get the plates to find there was only one left. "Bhaiya paubhaji to hai lekin ek hi plate baki hai, me ek plate ka paisa hi loonga!" Sooraj looked at Sandhya for approval and she nodded her head. Sooraj paid 10 rupees for the plate of and then they went to a small bench to eat it. They placed the plate in between them so they could share. Sandhya went to dip the bread in the Pau Bhaji when she burnt her hand due to it being steaming hot. "Aaah" Sooraj grabbed her hand instantly "Are you okay?" he looked at her hand. She nodded. "Here Sandhya ji let me feed you it!" Sandhya looked at him giving him a shocked look. He took the paubhaji and fed her it the Diya aur Baati hum background music played in the background. "You eat some too!" they both shared the Paubhaji and Sooraj fed Sandhya lovingly. They both had a glass of water and set back into town.

Precap: Sooraj and Sandhya have found a home but it is a rundown house with nothing but darkness and walls. Will Sandhya and Sooraj be able to make this house a home?

Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Guys I took time out to do this for you guys on request and there hasn't even been one comment made on part 2 is there any point in me continuing???? 😭   ðŸ˜•
pkaur92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
wow i loved part 1...amazinggg!!!!...i love the fact that sooraj stood up to bhabho..about time! thankss...will read part 2 later on ::)
pkaur92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
okay read part 2...lol couldnt control myself...that was amazing...i hope they make the house beautiful and keep her trophies..and m sure sandhya will now learn to be a good wife with some privacy lol...rest for what will sooraj do now? another dukaan? or home delivery?
_srija_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

read ur SS. Nice.

But I doubt whether Saathiya Track of surYa will be seen on Show .Lets wait and Watch for suraj decision till the Challenge gets ended.

Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
you should have pmed to all members..i came to know about this ss right now
shehjar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
amazing ur too good the imagination and the details in all are excellent loved it 
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Having problem with net dear... quite a long update...will definitely read and comment later.
bud2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Awesome Imagination .😊

Dude U can Put the title  for 2nd SS as   ...

Oye hoye chod chaad ke apne Hanuman gali. SurYa disco( i mean Naya Ghar) chali...😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜‰.

Wait and Watch whether this Happens on Drama or Not.😃

Edited by bud2012 - 12 years ago
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Nice imagination though we cannot expect this to happen in the show:)))))))