Diya Aur Baati Hum

FF: Kya Yahin Pyaar Hai? Part 40-Page 98 - Page 4

Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG - i just read all 3 parts- and i have to say u did a fabb job telling the story (even incorporating the DABH song πŸ˜†) ... if only the show cud have them leave home and live together...that wud just make my day!

oh - thanks so much for the PM sonia :)

i am sorry to hear that u were sick - but truely glad that u are feeling better...

and next part jaldi se... πŸ˜† 
Edited by sidra2007 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
will love to see this onscreen tooπŸ˜ƒ..nicely written...and thanks 4 d pm...do take care of ur health
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice update. Take care dear.
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for all the wonderful and enthusiastic comments!!! I have read them all and I am so happy that I did this SS thanks for all the kind messages regarding my health I am getting a lot better and should be fine soon! I will again PM you all when I upddate next time!!! Thanks for the love and support you have given me! 😳 πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
shehjar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sonia17

Thanks for all the wonderful and enthusiastic comments!!! I have read them all and I am so happy that I did this SS thanks for all the kind messages regarding my health I am getting a lot better and should be fine soon! I will again PM you all when I upddate next time!!! Thanks for the love and support you have given me! 😳 πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

u deserve all the beautiful comments the ss is just too good ..loved it ..keep up the good work am looking fwd to part 4 

007jindal thumbnail
awww awww fantastic updateee
sandhya loves suraj tooo ...yayayyy
just want them to confess soonnn
pllzzz update next part sooner
neetusidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow what a great ss...i read the whole thing in one go and cant wait to see what happens next...cont soon...
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Guys

Thanks again for all the lovely comments read all of them and you all are just too nice! So guys here is Part 4

Part 4-

Sandhya lay in her bed analysing through her mind. Whatever she thought about it always linked back to Sooraj. She knew she liked him but love. When did it happen? She covered her mind in thoughts and somehow catched a bit of sleep in the making. The sun rose and was visible through the small window that they had in the flat. Sooraj had already woke up and he snook out of the flat to go and get some tea and some food since they didn't have anything in the house. Sandhya was still sleeping and Sooraj entered the house quietly making sure she didn't wake up. He knew that she didn't sleep last night with what he heard on the balcony. He put the tea and food down on the side and he mesmerised her sleeping. He smiled a little and thought to himself "Look how cute she looks when she sleeps!" He bought a few paper plates with him for them to keep and he poured out the tea and took out some paratha and aloo ki sabzi and not to forget the jalebi. As he took out the jalebi he remembered his shop and how he used to make jalebi every day. This made him sad and he was lost in thoughts. But then he remembered feeding Sandhya the jalebi's and the smiled shot back on his face. As he was taking everything out Sandhya woke up with the smell off the food. She stood up to find her husband placing food on a tray. She rubbed her eyes twice and noticed it was reality. She shot up and ran towards Sooraj "Sooraj ji when did you get all this? What was the need we could have gone together? Why didn't you wake me up?" Sandhya was getting tense and Sooraj just looked into her eyes. "Sandhya how can I answer all these questions all at once?" Sandhya was a bit embarrassed and Sooraj smiled at her "Sandhya ji we don't have any food here and I wake up early everyday so I thought I would buy some food from outside and then in the afternoon we can go and buy food and utensils for the house!" Sooraj gave her the tea and a plate of food and told her to sit down. Sandhya stood there looking at him like a statue. Sooraj lay out a mat on the floor and he placed everything on the floor. "Sandhya ji come on otherwise it will get cold!" Sooraj sat down waiting for Sandhya like a true gentleman and they started eating. Sandhya was irked at Sooraj and his big heart. He was enjoying the food with a smile but she knew he was hurt. They finished their breakfast and disposed the rubbish in the bag that Sooraj bought and he remembered Sandhya's lesson on rubbish "Sandhya ji we will buy a bin later for the rubbish but for now we can put all the rubbish in this bag! I have some paper let's write all the things on the sheet so we know what to buy!" Sandhya looked confused she had never done this so she looked to Sooraj for help. Sooraj understand by the look of her eyes. Sooraj passed the paper over to Sandhya who started writing things down as Sooraj said them "Sandhya ji first write stove to cook on, sabzi, spices, and fridge!" Sandhya wrote them quickly "Sooraj ji we need a lighter for the stove and we need some plates, cups and... Bowls!" Sandhya quickly wrote them down and calculated a figure in her mind. "Sooraj ji bring the money here we will count how much we have after the 5 lakhs deposit and for the rent which is 10,000 rupees a month which we have to pay as well" Sooraj pulled out the money and Sandhya calculated almost instantly how much they have left. Sooraj glanced at her skills and was amazed "Sandhya ji aap to kaha bhi naukri kar sakte hai aap maths mein bhi itne tez aur kayde kaanoon bhi!" Sooraj was amazed and speechless at her talents. Sandhya smiled at him and remembered her father's words at how she should be good at everything. She smiled into space and finally realised that Sooraj was staring at her. "Sooraj ji I have written everything down we must leave now otherwise it is going to get too busy and we won't be able to get everything" Sandhya stood up ready with the sheet of paper in her hand and a pen. She quickly wore her shoes and took her purse. Sooraj followed her out of the door and then they went to the market to bargain. "Sooraj ji there won't be any problems in the market today." Sandhya started a conversation whilst walking down the road. Sooraj glanced at her and wondered what she was on about "Sandhya what do you mean?" Sandhya looked at him.

"I mean that I won't have any problem in bargaining for vegetables and fruit because you have taught me how to sweet talk the stall holders so they give the food for a cheaper price" Sandhya smiled at Sooraj proudly and recalled the moments when Sooraj taught her how to do it all. When he fed her jalebi's for good luck she smiled to herself and Sooraj just looked at her loving smile. Sandhya looked up and they shared an eye lock and the Diya Aur Baati Hum music played in the BG. Sandhya looked down as everyone walking past was staring at them. Sooraj came back to his senses and pulled a cute smile. They carried walking towards the market and Sandhya and Sooraj went and bought all the vegetables. "Bhai saab kobi kitna ka hai?" Sandhya started bargaining immediately and Sooraj was near her trying to get other vegetables and he caught glances of her and had a big smile on his face. He couldn't express his happiness. Sandhya got a lot of vegetables for a good price and then she went back to Sooraj happily. "Sooraj ji I have saved 200 rupees from the vegetables!" Sandhya was ecstatic and Sooraj was surprised that Sandhya got happy over little things like this he nodded in happiness and smiled looking into her glowing eyes. "Sandhya ji we have finished with vegetables lets go and buy utensils and ration" Sooraj led the way to the store and they bought a stove, cooker and a few saucepans. The bags were getting extremely heavy now and Sandhya was struggling. Sandhya put the bags on the floor and she was tired. Sooraj looked behind to see what was wrong. "Sandhya ji are you okay?" Sandhya looked at Sooraj. He soon realised by her eyes that she is finding the bags heavy. He picked all the heavy bags and then he passed the lighter bags to Sandhya. She smiled at him as he understood her without even saying anything. They shared an eye lock and they continued to walk ahead to the local market where they wanted some utensils. They walked along the busy road and talked about their lives and their childhood. Sandhya laughed away at Sooraj and his innocence and Sooraj was astonished with how naughty Sandhya was. "Sandhya ji I always imagined that you would have been good as gold but you were no less than a running monkey" Sandhya was shocked at Sooraj's comment, Sooraj realised what he said "I mean you acted free like a monkey you don't look like one you look like an angel!" Sandhya was shocked at what he said about her. She looked down but inside she was smiling away. Sooraj went a shade of red and Sandhya started laughing. They continued ahead and stood outside the utensils shop.

Scene changed at Rathi household

"Eh Chaturi khate margaye!" Bhabo shouted loudly at Chaturi who came racing down the stairs as soon as she heard her voice. "Ji Bhabo kya chaye?" Chaturi spoke in her bubbly voice which irritated Bhabo. "We need to go to the utensil's shop because that stupid Meena has ruined all the bowls and saucepans for not cooking properly" Bhabo glared at Meena who wasn't too bothered and Chaturi shook her head in disappointment. They grabbed a few bags and walked to the market that was near their house. They walked out of the door and went on a rickshaw to the utensils store first. Sandhya looked at Sooraj "Sooraj ji shall we go to this shop they sell nice utensils at a good price?" Sooraj nodded and they went inside. "Ram ram bhai Saab! We have come here for some spoons and general utensils please give us a good price?" The shop keeper nodded and took all the utensils out. On the rickshaw Bhabo and Chaturi was outside and then were just about to get off. "Here bhai Saab aapke paise!"  Bhabo turned to look at the store and Sandhya was looking out the window. They could not see each other as they were people passing by and vehicles. Sandhya looked at the utensils and picked a few out they then both bargained for them and Bhabo neared the door. "Bhabo you get the vegetables I'll get the utensils" Chaturi asked Bhabo and she agreed. Bhabo's foot stepped back and she turned to go to the market she looked back again and felt weird. So did Sandhya. Chaturi walked into the shop and they were at other ends of the shop. "Bhaiya show me some saucepans?" Chaturi asked. This caught Sandhya's ear and she wondered why this voice sounded so familiar. She looked up and a man stood in the way of Chaturi and Sandhya looked back down. "Is that all Sandhya ji?" Sooraj asked a tense Sandhya she nodded and they went to the other side of the shop to pay the bill. "Sooraj it costs 1500 rupees in total!" The shopkeeper asked for the money and Sooraj took it out. They were in line with Chaturi. Chaturi turned to her left to see them both she was speechless. "Sandhya Bhabi, Sooraj sa!" Chaturi went up to them and Sooraj and Sandhya were shocked too. "Chaturi why are you here?" Sooraj asked. "Woh Sooraj sa bazaar me Bhabo aur me shopping ke liye aaye hai!" Chaturi spoke and after hearing Bhabo's name Sooraj became quiet. He was tensed and recalled that day. Sandhya looked at him and looked at the sadness that fell on his face after hearing Bhabo's name. Chaturi hugged Sandhya and was happy to see her "Bhabi are you okay? The house without you is so quiet, Chotu, Babasa think of you a lot and even me! Meena and Vikram bhaiya don't give any money to Bhabo also Mohit spends all the money and Chavi failed her exams and she lied that she got 80%! There is no happiness there it is always sad and quiet! Please come back home?" Chaturi was upset as she found a sister in Sandhya after staying away from her own family "Chaturi I wish we could but we can't!" Sandhya looked at Sooraj who was almost crying inside. Sandhya gave Chaturi a look to stop talking about that as Sooraj was upset. Sandhya thought to herself I have just made him a bit happy and now he is upset again what do I do now. Chaturi looked at them both "Where do you live now?" Chaturi was hesitant to ask this but she wanted to make sure they were okay. "We live on New Road it is a couple of kilometres away" Chaturi nodded and then the door opened. Footsteps led into the shop as her eyes lead towards finding Chaturi. She saw her hair and walked through the small crowd of people "Chaturi how long will you take in this shop to buy something?" Bhabo was in front of Chaturi. Chaturi became tense and Sooraj and Sandhya were scared and worried. Bhabo looked to see Sooraj and Sandhya there. There was a dead silence. Sandhya looked at Sooraj and she felt his pain. Sandhya went to take Bhabo's blessings and Bhabo noticed this she was going to step back but a hand held onto Sandhya pulling her back. It was Sooraj. "Sandhya ji lets go from here, we will be late!" He grabbed the bags and so did she. He held her hand tightly and they walked out of the shop. Sandhya looked at him. She knew he wanted to speak to Bhabo after a long time. To ask her if she was alright. But he took me away just so I wasn't hurt by Bhabo's words. Bhabo and Chaturi stood in the shop and Bhabo was shocked at Sooraj's behaviour. He didn't even look at her. "Bhabo Bhabi aur Sooraj sa theek hai they have a house on New Road" Bhabo was irritated by their names. "Don't take their name in front of me they are nothing to us now and never ever talk to them" Bhabo stormed out of the store and sat on a rickshaw. "Lekin Bhabo..." Chaturi paused as she saw Sooraj and Sandhya walking home with heavy bags. She waved bye to them as they drove past in the rickshaw. Bhabo didn't look at them and Sooraj was shattered. They walked ahead upset and hurt. Sandhya held him arm and stopped Sooraj. "Sooraj ji wait..." she looked into his teary eyes. "Sooraj ji why did you walk away from Bhabo you should have spoken to her asked her how she was; she was upset she wanted to hear your voice!" Sooraj looked away and closed his eyes. She turned Sooraj towards her. "Sooraj ji please look at me? She is my MIL you should have let me take blessings from her!" Sooraj looked into her yes. "Sandhya ji what would I have said to Bhabo, she's not going to call us back is she, when you were taking blessings from her do you think she would have blessed you? No she wouldn't have she would have stepped back and refused I know exactly what she is like! If she was upset she would have said something to me if she loved me that much. Also when they drove past us in the rickshaw she saw that we were struggling but she didn't help nor even look at us. I can't stand it anymore. She was ready to taunt you again and I can't hear anything against you, Why do you care so much Sandhya ji? My family has only given you hatred but why do you respect Bhabo so much?" Sooraj shouted at Sandhya and she was speechless. Sooraj turned around and walked ahead. Sandhya started crying as she couldn't bare Sooraj's pain. He walked up the flat stairs in silence and tried to get to the room as quick as possible. He regretted shouting at Sandhya but also was angry at her innocence and her trustful nature. Sandhya followed quietly behind, shattered. She couldn't figure out why Sooraj ji loves her so much. They entered the house and Sooraj left the bags and went straight onto the balcony. Sandhya looked at him go but didn't say anything. She carried on placing everything away and making the house clean.

Precap: Sandhya sitting on the floor and writing in her diary about Sooraj and her life she named it Diya Aur Baati.

Please comment on your views please be honest! Hope you enjoyed it! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the lengthy...will read and comment later.
neetusidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow great update that was amazing and your characterization of bhabho was so accurate...i can imagine her doing just that...great job...cant wait to see what happens next...