Diya Aur Baati Hum

FF: Kya Yahin Pyaar Hai? Part 40-Page 98 - Page 5

bud2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Was soo nice .

Many Lines put me smiles - "Look how cute she looks when she sleeps!"   😳  😍

"Sandhya how can I answer all these questions all at once?" 😆

Sandhya stood there looking at him like a statue. 😆

SurYa Eyelocking  😍  ..., Suraj pulled her hand  😳  😍 ,...

"Sandhya ji I always imagined that you would have been good as gold but you were no less than a running monkey"  😆 🤣

Thank U , U Added Sense of Humour essence too ... 

Very Nice.

I Picturised ur every line surYa Track , Chaturi - Bhabo - SurYa Track , that made me smile, U made my Day Smiley ... :) :) :) 

Thank U Sony ...  

Waiting for Next Part ... :) :) :) 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loved the update...i am literally imagining all this to happen as i read it - u created the story so beautifully - i so want to see scenes like this... looking fwd to the next update!! Fabb job sonia! 
bud2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

My Title contribution Part : Bazaar me Bhabo ka Panga  😆

coolmausam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Nice Story Sonia .

Nice Description ... :) :) 

When will he get a chance to read her Dairy and all her unexpressable feelings that she wrote  ...

Waiting for Next Part ..

Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey my fellow DABHians,

Sorry for making you all wait years for my update but I have exams coming up so it is just revision revision revision so I warn you that I wont be able to update regualry until end of May but i will try my best to update ASAP 😃😃 So here it is 😃😃😃 Please leave your comments good or bad all is welcome 😃😃

Part 5-

Sooraj stood on the balcony staring at the starry night and watching an odd vehicle pass by on the dead road. His eyes were teary and he felt scared and worried. He tried to hide his fears from Sandhya but somehow he always broke down and told her what was in his heart. That's a normal thing for a husband and wife to do, share each other's problems. But it was slightly different for Sooraj and Sandhya. Sooraj wanted that relationship with Sandhya who he loves so much he was ready to do anything for her. But he never wanted to force Sandhya just to fulfil his dreams.  He wanted them to be true feelings that spoke from her heart. He wanted her to confess that she loved him. But when would it happen? He knew deep down that Sandhya did love him too but he was willing to wait for her to open up to him and then he would also confess the three words to her as well. They were close friends and Sooraj liked how Sandhya was getting more comfortable with him. They shared their feelings with each other every now and then but it was a developing relationship which someday will be beautiful. Sooraj cried as he looked to the heavens. He still felt broken from what had happened to him recently. "Bhagwan, why have you done this to me? All I ever asked from you was to have a peaceful life with my family. To have a wife that would look after Bhabo which you gave me but why did you steal my happiness away from me? Sandhya ji has helped me supported me which is the only thing I have, you have made my Bhabo a horrible person why did you snatch my motherly love away from me?" He wept a bit more before he calmed down. Inside Sandhya was getting the beds ready but her thoughts were with Sooraj and how hurt he must have felt to be away from his own mother. There was a sudden urgency in her mind to go and ask him what the matter was. But something stopped her from going and she decided to stay inside and wait for him quietly. After about 5 minutes Sandhya had finished cleaning as they didn't cook today they would start tomorrow. She was just about to sit down and Sooraj walked back inside like a zombie with no motives his face was expressionless. He just went straight to his bed and went to sleep. He didn't look at Sandhya as he couldn't meet eyes with her. He lay on one side so Sandhya couldn't see his face and he cried slowly. There was a dim light near Sandhya so she could write her diary. She pulled it out as she had bought it today. She looked at the front cover with hope to reveal her feelings inside here. She didn't know how to say it too Sooraj. She opened the first page and she decided to call it a name she thought and thought about her and Sooraj and she finally thought of a name... "Diya Aur Baati Hum" by Sandhya Sooraj Rathi. A small smile crept up on her face and she thought on how to start it. She thought to herself I think I should write about today onwards. She looked to her right and saw Sooraj still in the same position as he was before. She looked down to the plain page and started writing. She wrote ...

Today was a strange day filled with happiness and sadness. The happiness was due to me and Sooraj ji spending some time together and I am so glad that he thinks about me so much. He never complained about anything, he would always listen to what I have to say and never criticize it. I sometimes think is he really human? She remembered him bringing breakfast in the morning as he woke up before me. He was such a nice person. I don't know why God has given him so many problems well I'm definatly one of them. We bonded well and we finally got our house running. "Our house" I can't believe it me and Sooraj ji have made our life, we have got a house we have got something together that is ours. It felt good to be with him and to spend time with him. I feel like I know him better. He never failed to make me smile today. We may not have a physical relationship but we are together mentally, it's something special, and I know it for sure. Our happiness crashed and Sooraj ji's smile faded away when we saw Bhabo.  I was happy that we bumped into Bhabo maybe they could have shared a few words but far was I aware that it turned out sour again. I couldn't handle this breaking relationship between a son and mother. It was aching. They were both hurt I just wanted to make everything right. I wanted to see Sooraj ji back to his own self. I wanted to see his glowing smile when he saw Bhabo and her motherhood towards Sooraj. Her pampering him with love. When I first came to their house as a bride this irked me it remembered me of mine and my father's relationship, pure and beautiful. When they looked into each other's eyes they yearned for each other's forgiveness. At that point I knew I had to make the first move so I took Bhabo's blessings little did I know that Sooraj ji would stop me and Bhabo would have moved away anyway. When I looked into his eyes they turned from sadness to hatred in the blink of a second. I just wanted to make time go back and make sure that I made the right decisions. Just to see Sooraj ji happy. I failed to understand why Sooraj ji left his most precious relationship for me. He loves me I know but that much to leave his mother who he loved more than anyone or anything in this world she was his god she was his everything. I wonder what must have gone through his heart when he stepped away from Bhabo once again. Sandhya looked over to Sooraj sleeping soundly and she cried a little. May God Bless You Sooraj ji you have such a big heart and I hope God realises that, you deserve all the happiness in the world am I will make sure  that I help you to achieve your every dream and I will never ever leave your side after all you have stook by me just like Diya aur Baati. Once we left the shop there was complete silence. I don't know whether to question his actions or ask him how he feels he looked so broken that I had no choice. I stole a few looks at him here and there but his eyes made me look away. My heart thudded every time I looked into those teary eyes it was breaking me inside that I couldn't even speak to him. What kind of a wife am I? What support did I give him? Nothing.  Nothing ever. I still don't know why he loves me. I'm not worth him he deserves better.

She stopped writing and she had a tear roll down her face. The day had a beautiful start but a painful end. Her eyes were slowly closing and she decided to call it a day. She hid the diary in a draw so no one could see it. Especially Sooraj ji. She slowly lay down and looked up at the blank ceiling and cried herself to sleep. The sun shone through the balcony window that bought light to Sooraj and Sandhya's little home. Sandhya woke up first and she rubbed her eyes gently to turn to Sooraj who was still sleeping sound. This bought a smile on her face. He looked cute when he sleeps. Sandhya shook the thought out of her mind. She went into the bathroom to get fresh and then start making the breakfast. After about 15 minutes Sandhya walked out of the bathroom in a red sari with her wet open hair. She looked stunning. She quickly wiped her hair and decided to leave it open to dry. She went into the kitchen and made some tea for Sooraj ji as she knew he would wake up at anytime. She happily prepared breakfast from what she had learnt at home and decided to make some paratha. After an hour it was about 7.30 and Sooraj woke up. He shot up from his bed to realise the time. He turned to his left to see Sandhya in the kitchen preparing breakfast. This bought an instant smile on his face at his beautiful eye. He stared at her beauty for a few seconds to make the start of his day memorable. He stood up and went to Sandhya "Sandhya ji why are you making so much its okay I will have anything!" He said no but he was happy that she was putting in so much effort. "You're awake! Sooraj ji go and get fresh your clothes are already out on the side the paratha are almost done and the tea is hot!" She hurried around happily in the kitchen as Sooraj watched her as she walked away. He went into the bathroom and got fresh and he saw that all the food was ready. Sandhya had rolled out a rug and she had already made Sooraj's plate for him. The smell of freshly made Paratha enticed Sooraj's taste buds and he rushed to sit down. Sandhya was ecstatic to see the child like smile back on his face. They both ate their breakfast and Sooraj seemed to enjoy it "They are good Sandhya ji there is a bit too much salt but they are very good" Sandhya smiled at the comment and glad that they were almost perfect "Thanks Sooraj ji, there not as good as Bhabo's but..." Sandhya realised what she said and there was a short period of silence. She continued "Sooraj ji I'm thinking of going out to find a job and also as we have a house you can still prepare sweets and savoury food like you used too here or we could do it together? We need to start earning some money so we can pay the rent because we can't live on the money we have in our accounts as they are savings!" Sandhya added. Sooraj looked at Sandhya and was expressionless he thought to himself that he doesn't want Sandhya to work just yet. " Sandhya ji I was thinking the same but I don't want you to work just yet I just want us to get settled for a few months, I think that we could make the sweets and start a little business from home and then we will think further! But you can still look if you want too? I have no problem." Sooraj added to make sure she didn't feel bad. "No its okay Sooraj ji I will look for one later for now we will work together!" she smiled and then this played in the background Rahon se kante hum chun lenge, dhoop mein chaya banke chalenge, Jag se nirala hoga sath piyaji, Mare sano ki tu parwaz piya, Tharo maro Milan aisa lage re sathi jaiso, Diya Aur Baati, ho Diya aur Baati hum. They shared an eye lock as they were starting the journey of their lives together being each other's support and will this union make their lives beautiful?

Precap: Sandhya was stirring the ladoo mixture and as she struggled Sooraj came and helped her and put his hand on hers and they stirred the mixture together with smiles. Diya Aur Baati Hum played in the background.  

Thanks for reading please leave your comments and if you enjoyed it please like it 😆 😃😃 

kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Fantastic part
what sandy feel u writte  very well
so both will start to make sweets business 
loved it
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kahkashansakina

Fantastic part

what sandy feel u writte  very well
so both will start to make sweets business 
loved it

Thanks a lot for the comment! Thanks for that yeah its beasically Sandhya's slow realisation that she loves Sooraj so it is more on what her mind thinks but I do try to add Sooraj's thoughts as well! Yep they will start with the sweet business but there are going to be many twists and turns to come soo keep reading! 😃😃
apkavishwa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The Precap looks interesting... and i like it
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely update Sonia!!! Loved the diary part...and suraj looking adorable when sleeping...gosh u always take me into a whole other world...how i wish a track like this could happen...

Good luck on ur exams! and as always - looking forward to ur next update!
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello Guys hope you are all well! I know we are not really enjoying the show due to Sooraj's harsh behaviour but he is doing it for her best but lets leave that aside I have come back with Part 6 where we have our old Sooraj who is just perfect! 😳 So here have a read tell me what you think all champals are allowed whether there indian brand or imported 😆😆😆 So here it is and tell me your honest views see you at the bottom 😃

Part 6

Sandhya broke the minute eye lock and they quickly finished breakfast. "Sandhya ji after we clean up we need to go out and buy a big pan and I think we should start with one sweet and that is ladoos it is not too hard and we have to start somewhere!" Sooraj looked into Sandhya's beautiful eyes Sooraj thought how beautiful her eyes were they were just like gulab jamun's but even better he thought to himself and Sandhya agreed but looked at him strangely as he was staring at her. She cleaned the dishes with the help of Sooraj and they got ready to leave.  Sooraj decided that they would get a rickshaw this time round as he knew Sandhya was struggling with walking long distances with heavy bags. "Sandhya ji let's get a rickshaw that way we can start quicker!" Sooraj stopped a rickshaw and he held a hand out to Sandhya to help her on. She smiled at him and they looked into each other's eyes. She thought to herself he cares for me so much how does he know what I am feeling without asking. She stole looks at him from the corner of her eye as he instructed the driver where to go and stop. He was wearing her favourite colour today dark blue He looks very handsome today he even wore my favourite colour. She smiled to herself and Sooraj saw this from his eyes and was confused to her sudden smile. But he too took advantage of his wife's precious smile and kept it close to his heart.  They reached the shop and Sooraj jumped out of the rickshaw first to help Sandhya off. She was about to get off but she tripped on the step and fell on Sooraj. He caught her in his arms. She had her eyes closed as she had to bear the fall and though she would land on the floor. Sooraj held her and her hair covered his face and he could smell the scent of strawberries on his nose making him feel like he was in heaven. "Sandhya ji are you okay?" He carried her in his arms and he looked into her eyes. She had teary eyes and she looked into his eyes deeply. Her heart was racing away. Diya aur Baati hum BG music. The driver interrupted there little romantic moment "Maam Saab aap theek to ho nah?" Sooraj cursed the driver mentally as Sandhya shyed away a little. Sooraj couldn't stop staring at her and he followed her every move with his eye making sure he captured her beauty each second. "Sooraj ji let me down now, I am okay!" Sandhya went a shade of red and she held Sooraj's hand to get down safely. For a few minutes thy just stood there in silence as a crowd of people walked past them and they nudged the closer to each other. Sandhya fell in Sooraj's arms again and they shared an eye lock. Their hair blew in each other's faces and Sandhya's sari pallu covered Sooraj's face. It mesmerized him and he was amazed. Sandhya was very shy but was okay with it all. Whenever he's near me my heart skips a beat, why didn't I realise that I love him before, does God really want us to be together this close in each other's arms?  Sandhya slowly parted away from his arms as everyone was watching them, her heart wanted to jump back into them again but her mind was stopping her. Sooraj smiled at the last 5 minutes of his life they were truly magical. They went in the shop and quickly to find the big pan that they wanted. "Bhai Saab ram ram humko ek bara sa bartaan chaye ladoo bana ne keliye!" Sooraj spoke politely as the shop keeper spoke. This was the shop that Sooraj bought his utensils for the shop. "Ji Sooraj kesa hai tu? Bare din baad aya humari paas, karobaar kesa chal raha hai?" the shopkeeper looked at Sooraj strangely as he was wondering what took him so long to answer. The shopkeeper looked over at Sandhya and she realised what Sooraj was doing. He was lost in his thoughts about his life and what had happened. He recalled the days when he was in the shop with Chotu making jalebi's. When Bhabo would shout him to eat his food when it was on the side waiting for him. A tear rolled down his face and his heart quenched. Sandhya replied "Bhai saab sab theek hai, hum isliye aaye hai ke humari bartaan bahot purana hai aur nayi chaye!" Sandhya made an excuse on the spot and looked at Sooraj. She put her hand on top of his to give him moral support. He looked into her eyes which were tearing as well. They both controlled their tears and paid for the utensils that they had purchased. Sandhya opened the door and was slightly ahead of Sooraj who was holding the bag. He grabbed Sandhya's hand that was in front of him and she looked back shocked and confused he had never done that in public. He pulled her back and he put her in front of his eyes. He looked deeply in her eyes, searched through them to find answers. Sandhya looked into his eyes deeply sharing each other's pain through their eyes. "Sandhya ji why did you lie to the shop keeper he probably knows that we have left the house, the shop's closed now!" Sooraj looked into her eyes and searched for why she did it. I said it because I love you Sooraj ji I don't want you to be humiliated anymore because I can't see you in pain I want you to be the Sooraj ji who was always smiling and taught others to smile, I miss your smile that was as sweet as a jalebi. She looked deeply into his brown eyes wanting to wash away all the pain in his eyes with her love. "Sooraj ji, how could I tell him? I can't see you hurt anymore, you have suffered enough because of me, and I don't want outsiders to taunt you as well because you have got a wife who separated you away from your family, who doesn't even know anything!" Sandhya let go of his hand with a heavy heart and walked ahead. Sooraj looked at her and walked behind her. Sandhya caught another rickshaw and they both sat down. They had a bumpy and silent drive back home as they both caught glances at each other. They toiled back into their apartment. Sandhya took the pan and rinsed it with water as it was new and put it on the stove. Sooraj looked at her silently. I have to say thank you to her if it wasn't for her today that bhai Saab would have known the truth. He walked up to her in the kitchen she was engrossed in her work not noticing that Sooraj was coming near her. "Sandhya ji I need to say something to you?" Sooraj looked at her working well as she was preparing everything. "Yes Sooraj ji tell me?" Sandhya wasn't meeting eyes with him as she couldn't because it made her feel worse. "Sandhya ji just stop working and at least look at me when I'm talking!" Sooraj said it in an angry tone and Sandhya dropped all her work after his tone of voice.  She looked at him waiting to answer and he slowly moved near her. She looked down shy and a bit confused and he kept on going she slowly moved back as he stepped forward. As she slowly stepped backwards she was getting tenser she spoke gently "Sooraj ji yeh aap kya kar rahe hai?" she stopped suddenly as she couldn't go any further as the wall was there. Sooraj was inches away from her face and he held both of her hands and put them close to his face. Diya aur Baati hum song in the BG. Sandhya was confused and was feeling a bit uncomfortable. He closed his eyes and caressed her soft hands over his face. Sandhya was fidgeting a bit as she had never seen him like this before. He opened his eyes and looked into hers. "Sandhya ji I want to thank you for saving myself respect today, for not letting the truth be revealed in front of him, not only have you saved my respect but also the rest of the family Bha..." he halted at Bhabo's name and his eyes turned tearful again. Sandhya noticed this. "Sooraj ji I did this because you are my pati and it is my job to support you and the rest of the family, please don't thank me it was nothing" they held hands for a few minutes and then Sandhya let go of them. "Sooraj ji let's get started otherwise we will never make the ladoos!" Sandhya smiled a little and Sooraj agreed. Sandhya took out all the ingredients near the stove and put in all the ingredients as Sooraj followed. "Sandhya ji you stir this for a while, I'll just get the dry fruits from the top shelf" Sandhya was stirring happily but then realised the mixture was getting harder to stir. She looked at Sooraj ji who was still getting the other ingredients and decided to keep trying she lowered the heat to make sure it didn't burn at the bottom. Sooraj walked over and found her finding it really hard to stir. She was sweating from the heat on the stove and her hand was not letting her stir well. Sooraj couldn't see her in pain and went over "Sandhya ji here let me help you!" Sandhya was slightly relieved and touched by Sooraj's help. "Look this is how you do it, Sandhya ji do you know that when I started making sweets I couldn't stir it either and then Bhabasa taught me how from that day on I learnt and I will teach you the same way and then you will also learn!" He smiled at her and held her hand and they stirred the mixture with both their hands rotating in the same rotation Diya Aur Baati Hum BG music played. Sandhya looked into his eyes smiling away he went a shade of red and did the same. They kept stirring and then the mixture flew on Sooraj's hand. "Ouch!" he pulled his hand away and looked at his arm and it turned a shade of red. "Sooraj ji!" Sandhya became alert and she grabbed his hand and kissed it. She slowly blew over it. Sooraj was just looking at her and smiling. "Sooraj ji aap theek to hai Na? I would have stirred it by myself look what has happened now?" She continued to blow it more and Sooraj continued to smile, Why are you so protective over me my lovely? I love it when you get angry over small things it makes me feel closer to you and wow you look all the more beautiful with your big eyes! He continued to cherish this moment and she went and got some cream to put on his hand to help it heal. She lovingly put the cream on and told him "Sooraj ji you sit down and rest I will make the ladoos!" He was shocked as she held his hand and sat him down on a chair. "You sit here and no moving Sooraj ji!" she smiled and went back to stir the mixture. She tasted it and it was okay. She let it cool for a little while before she rolled them out and she started putting the ingredients away that they didn't need. She looked over at Sooraj who was just watching her. Why do you always look at me? You make my knees weak and make me go shy. Oh god why didn't I used to look at him before in the same way he's so handsome every time he comes near me I go funny inside why? She tried not to look at him otherwise she wouldn't be able to take her eyes off him. It's a good job he was not a mind reader otherwise what would he think of me? Why won't my conscious leave me alone and stop telling me what to think? I know that I have an attraction towards him but why are you rubbing it in my face? She washed the dishes as well and the ladoos were cooling quickly. "Sandhya ji leave the dishes let's sit down and roll the ladoos otherwise they won't work!" Sooraj shouted Sandhya and she ran to the stove as it almost slipped her mind. "Thanks for reminding me! Okay but you have to sit and watch me and tell me if I am going wrong!" Sooraj followed his beautiful wife's orders. She sat down in the kitchen and slowly started to roll them out. "Sandhya ji let me show you one and then you can do the rest!" She agreed and then he stood up and told her how to roll them out perfectly. She watched his hands as he did it perfectly Wow he's so good at them!. "Now you try!" Sooraj stood there as she made one it was just right "That's perfect!" Sooraj smiled at her to give her reassurance and she started to do them. After an hour she rolled out almost 200 ladoos and then she went and got the stack of boxes. Sooraj watched her lovingly. I'm so lucky to have you Sandhya. You're just perfect, I sure must have done something good to have got you! I just wish that my family had realised that you were a gem a blessing to my family, you're beautiful just like the moon, your wisdom is  just like saraswati ma, your eyes are like cardammon, and your smile is priceless. Sandhya had packaged all the sweets in around  half an hour and she looked up at Sooraj as there was one ladoo spare. "Sooraj ji here there is one ladoo left you can try it and see if it is okay before we go and sell them?" Sooraj looked up surprised and excited. She walked up to him and Sooraj being very different immediately turned busy with a few things in his hand. Sandhya walked up to him finding him busy in making little parcels with newspaper for when they need to make other dishes. "Sooraj ji here you are!" When she was looking up he quickly stook glue on his hands so he could not eat it with his own hands. "Sandhya ji how can I eat it now my hands are dirty!" they were in a rush as they needed to go out and sell the ladoos. Sandhya looked around and found no solution. She broke a bit of the ladoo and put her hand out to feed it to Sooraj ji. What am I doing what will he think of me? I have never done this before!  She held her hand out and it was nearing Sooraj's mouth and he slowly opened his mouth with a big grin on his face. She fed him the ladoo and he said "Thanks!"  Diya Aur Baati Hum Female song played in the BG she looked down and smiled a little. "Sooraj ji it is nearly 2pm we should get going now?" He stood up and went into the bathroom to wash his hands. He smiled all the way and looked back to catch a glimpse of her to find her smiling looking at her hand. What has happened to you Sandhya ji?

Precap: Sandhya and Sooraj are selling sweets and they find Daisa she taunts them for leaving the house Sandhya is in tears as she spoke harshly about her and a crowd of people shocked to hear Daisa's words!  

So guys how was it please tell me what you think and I will update ASAP when I can but it may be delayed from now as I have exams coming up in 2 weeks so revising is more important but I wont be stopping I just may be delayed! 😃😃😃😃