Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apkavishwa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Good going...πŸ‘πŸΌ At the moment liked it.. we need something positive in IF... bcoz on TV its not going well... thanks to you.. keep up the work.. really apprciated your work and time you spend for this... I can see you are a too crazy soorya moments fan...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely update Sonia...so many SurYa moments... πŸ˜

Good Luck on ur exams!!!
Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Great job Sonia! Nice flow and very romantic!

ArHiLover-x thumbnail
Its great.. I loved it..
And good luck with Ur exams!
shehjar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wonderful πŸ‘i just wish we could see such surya moments in the serial but at the rate it is going it seems a distant dream 😭but love u for giving us such a nice story πŸ˜›..btw good luck for ur exams.⭐️.
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Part 7

Sooraj looked at himself in the mirror and he smiled after washing his face. He closed his eyes for a few seconds and he saw the smiling face of Sandhya. Her laughing at him. Her feeding the ladoos to him. He opened his eyes and immediately went outside to get a glimpse of her. She was lovingly just wrapping a string round the ladoo boxes so he can carry them together without them falling. She's perfect, she's learning so fast! I'm proud of you my wife. He smiled a little and his eyes couldn't move away from her there was that attraction to her every move that was making him go crazy. Sandhya realised this and then she blushed looking downwards. "Sandhya ji we need to get going this is the right time to sell the sweets otherwise no one will buy them" Sandhya nodded and approached him to hand over the sweets. As she passed them over Sooraj grabbed her fingers underneath the boxes of sweets to make her go shy to tease her. Sandhya looked at Sooraj trying to indicate to let go of her hand but he just gazed into her big eyes. "Sooraj ji my hand!" he came out of his dreamland and slowly parted from her fingers away from his she looked down a bit confused and shy. What is happening to me? I need to stay composed. Sooraj looked at her as she hesitated as she knew she would fall for those eyes if she looked into them. "Let's go Sooraj ji!" She sped to the door to avoid the tension building but actually it made it worse. Sooraj locked the door and then held the sweets and followed her down the stairs. They caught a rickshaw into the main town not too far away from their old home in Hanuman Gali. Sooraj hadn't bothered to think on it too much but it was poking him in the heart that they shouldn't have come here. He thought what if someone sees us? I don't want Sandhya to be insulted anymore nor hurt she seems more comfortable around me she talks to me doesn't get offended, what if she feels guilty and moves away from me?  "Sandhya j lets stand here and we will try and get some customers "Bhai saab hamari mithai to chak kar dekho, aap ko itna pasand aayenga aap phir se aana chahenga!"  The man recognised Sooraj and he smiled "Humko chakne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai appki mithai to puri pushkar me mahaan hai, 1kg ladoo dijye!" Sooraj packed it with a smile on his face but remembering his shop days. He paused for a second and then Sandhya's attention caught him as she gets the 150 rupees of the man. Sandhya was looking after the money as Sooraj sold. There were standing on their feet in the burning sun and they had sold nearly all the sweets within an hour and that was only just ladoo they had made 30 boxes and only 5 were left.  Sandhya counted the rupees in her hand "Sooraj ji we have made 3750 rupees!" Sandhya smiled as she held Sooraj's hand in excitement. Sooraj looked down at her hand and then smiled just like Sandhya and Diya Aur Baati Hum BG played. "Yes I know Sandhya ji its great, I'm thinking that we should move a bit ahead and see if we can sell the last 5 boxes to someone and then we should go to the mandir and give some money to the mandir as our first salary together!" they smiled at each other as their eyes met. Sandhya saw the love for her in his eyes. How long will it take me to confess? Sooraj ji don't worry I'm going to make everything alright, I will never ever let any sadness shadow over you, I will love you so much that your life will be filled with endless love! I promise just give me some time I won't let you yearn for my love for long.  "Okay Sooraj ji lets hurry it's nearly 4pm people are starting to go back home!" Sooraj and Sandhya went closer and closer to Hanuman Gali and they stood at a corner. After about half an hour they had sold all 5 boxes and Sooraj smiled at Sandhya. "Thanks Sandhya ji!" She smiled at him and then Sooraj's name was shouted in the crowd "Sooraj what are you doing wandering here?" Daisa came out of the crowd and Sooraj and Sandhya were shocked to see her. Sooraj looked down worried and Sandhya trying to keep everything calm "Are Daisa hum to mithai bejne kilye nikle the ghar se isliye yaha hai" Sandhya smiled trying to not look suspicious. "Aisa tha to dukhan kyu band he bheendani, aab yeh karobaar kar raha hai tu aur tera beendh?" Sandhya was speechless and Sooraj looked shocked. "Ji Daisa aab yeh kar rahe hai!" Daisa pulled a face at Sandhya and tried to get one back at her. "Oh to aap dono kabi ghar par kyu nahin hai, Hanuman Gali mein?" Sandhya gulped and Sooraj looked at her and indicated to stop otherwise the matter would worsen. There was a crowd of people surrounding them and the matter was becoming worse. In the crowd there was also Bhabo and Chaturi to witness another fiasco. "Sooraj pata nahin tha ki thum bhi ese karonge, suno sab logo Sooraj Rathi, Santosh Rathi ka pyaara beta aab jhoru ka gulam banker unki chaudevi paas patni ki saath unko ghar chod diya kyunki bheendani ko acha nahin laga unki Bhabo ki saath, khana nahin aata isliye na bheendani?!"  People started gossiping about them and Sandhya broke down into tears. Sooraj was in tears as well. He held Sandhya's hand to give her reassurance.  Daisa was laughing looking at Bhabo who was helpless. She wanted to help her son and DIL but was overshadowed by the thought of what happened. She watched Daisa embarrass the Rathi's with shame. Sooraj's fists were clenched as he let go of Sandhya's hand and clasped his eyes with Daisa seeking revenge. They were hurt but anger was emerging through his expressive eyes. He wanted to teach her a lesson with pride. He walked up to her to tell her the truth. "Daisa! Aap ko lagta hai na ki me kuch nahin kohungi aap ke baat se! Ke hum chup chap sunte rahenge!"  Sandhya ran up to him and grabbed his hand "Sooraj ji rehne dijye!" Sandhya was crying floods of tears trying to stop Sooraj with all her strength she didn't want to make matters worse for them and the family. "Sandhya, aaj humko maat roko is Gali ke logo ko ek sabak sikhana zaroori hai!" Sooraj turned his evil eyes back at Daisa "Aap ko bara maaza aa raha hogaya humko juda hokar dekhna ka, par absoos hai keh hum log bahot khush hai hamari zindagi se, kya huwa? Mu kyu late gaya thumara? Haan mene aur meri patni Sandhya ne ghar choda hai aap ko kya problem hai? Daisa, hume to aap par taras aata hai ke tum dusro ki zindagi me dhakal dehkne jate ho ke kya huwa us ghar me, is ghar me lekin aap ne kabhi apni ghar me dekha hai, kaun rehte hai thumari saath? Kaun? Koi bhi nahi? Kyunki aap hi ghalat hai aur aap dusre ki khushi aur gham se jalte he kyunki aap ki paas akela paan ki siva kuch nahin hai! Isliye hum ko aur hamari parivaar ko unki raaste se chod dijye, aur haan me manta hu ke mene meri patni kilye ghar choda hai lekin waja thi, aayenda se hamari patni par koi inzaam ya dhukh dene ki koshish ki to humse bura koi nahi honga? Aap ko lagta hai ke me meri patni ka praises bolta rehte hu jhoru ka gulam hun na? Hum jhoru bankar bahot kush hai Kyunki woh iski layak hai, mujhe unpar naaz he! Woh chaudevi paas he isliye nahin, woh ek sacha Jeevan saathi hai Jo ne hamari saath kabhi nahin choda, hamari haar kami ko sweekara, unohne haar kaam par koshish ki aur woh haar waqt par saachi thi isliye mene ghar choda hai! Woh hamari ghar ki laxshmi hai par ek aur bhi cheez hai woh, Sandhya hamari Saraswati bhi hai hum ne bhare punya ki honge ki humko doh deviya ka darshan mila hai hamari ghar mai!" Diya Aur Baati Hum Female BG played. The crowd clapped and applauded Sooraj's words and Sooraj held Sandhya's hand and looked into her eyes deeply smiling. Bhabo looked at them as they were lost in each other's eyes and Daisa walked off in shame.  Bhabo walked back to her house recalling Sooraj's words and got even angrier. The crowd outside dispersed. Sooraj wiped Sandhya's tears off her face and smiled at her "Sandhya ji, I didn't listen to you because it was needed, she needed to be told what was right and wrong I can't see you in pain and I tell you know that if this ever happens again there will be no one worse than me!" he examined her eyes and looked in them deeply he just wanted to take the pain away. He was very close to her face and their breaths were contracting. "Sooraj ji thank you so much, I don't know how to thank you! I'm proud to have a husband like you that has realised my worth." Sandhya looked down ashamed and couldn't look at him anymore. "Sandhya ji, Chotu used to say that friends never say sorry or thank you so why should it be said between a husband and wife? Sandhya ji you are no less you are a perfect wife for me too"  Diya Aur Baati Hum played duet he teased her with those words and she looked down shy. He smiled and followed her face every time she was looking around.

After a while they got back home safely, Sandhya started cooking for the evening. Sooraj went into the bathroom to freshen up and he came out to see his wife bewildered in thoughts while the sabzi was just about to burn in the pan. "Sandhya ji the sabzi!" she didn't hear him and she continued to be in her own world. He ran up to her and lowered the heat saving the sabzi in a blink of a second. He held her shoulder and she came out of her thoughts "Im so sorry Sooraj ji I was just in my own world!" Sandhya felt bad and she stood up and continued making the rest of the food quickly. Sooraj held onto her hand and stopped her. Her heart skipped a beat. Sooraj ji you're making me helpless again, my heart is quenching for your love but every time you're near me I can't help but shy away I don't think I can handle your tender love.  "Sandhya ji look at me!" she turned around slowly a smile was playing on her face but she tried to hide it from him. He signalled her to sit back down and she followed his instructions lovingly. To her surprise he was still clasping her hand tightly. She blushed and then looked down at them. Sooraj understood this and he gently let go. "Sandhya ji I know what you are thinking about, I can tell from your eyes that you are still hurt from Daisa's words!" Sandhya looked at Sooraj and he held her hand again. She looked down happily and then caught a glimpse of is expressive eyes. Oh god don't look at me like that please I just want to engross into your arms but my mind and my heart is just not ready for some reason. She stood up and ran into the kitchen and Sooraj looked at her run away and smiled to himself. She finished the cooking and they enjoyed a lovely meal glancing at each other with love in between each bite.

It was soon ready for bed and they cleaned the house after a long day. Sooraj was preparing the beds and then he thought that he wouldn't do Sandhya ji's and then help her when she is finished in the kitchen that way he can get closer to her and maybe look into those beautiful eyes. Sooraj always tried to find little opportunities like this to see his wife's smashing smile and touch her soft skin. Sandhya looked over to see her bed not done. Why has he not done it? He normally does it every day maybe he's tired. She was a bit tired too and a little bit disappointed but little did she know her husband's intentions to get close to her. She was in for a few little surprises. She walked over to do her bed and saw Sooraj nearly finishing his. She continued doing hers. When she felt a finger touch her hand gently. "Let me help you too!" Sooraj whispered in her ear. She smiled immediately and a strange tingle ran through her body. His husky voice made her go crazy. She didn't have words to reply so she let him help her. He followed her every move and this made her all the more uncomfortable. She couldn't handle her Sooraj ji's glances at her so she stood up to pretend to go to the bathroom but she was caught on something. Her bracelet caught onto his religious thread and she went back down quickly landing on her mattress and Sooraj on top of her. Diya Aur Baati Hum played. Sooraj and Sandhya shared an intense eye lock and there were smiles on their faces. Sandhya blushed a little and Sooraj liked this. He kept staring at her eyes and then at her lips to make her more shy. "Sandhya ji!" Sandhya's eyes widened as he spoke. She was so scared. "Sandhya ji isn't it strange however separated we are from each other we always end up near each other, close together!" Sooraj's words shocked Sandhya she went shy and was a bit confused. Why is he telling me this? He never shares his feelings! Oh god Sandhya what do I do? She couldn't meet eyes with him she was totally confused. Sooraj loved making her confused in her own thoughts she gave an amazing expression. He stood up unwillingly as he felt Sandhya was out of her comfort zone. She breathed a sigh of relief not that Sooraj ji was off her but she could feel normal after what he said. Sooraj went to sleep with a big smile on his face. Sandhya lay on her bed looking at the ceiling. Sooraj looked at Sandhya and smiled. He looked at her for a few minutes then he went to bed. Sandhya peeked through to the corner of her eye and then she saw that he was fast asleep. She stood up from her bed quietly and then quickly turned on the dim lamp shade. She brushed her fingers over the name of the book and it bought a gentle smile on her face. She looked over at Sooraj and smiled at him and watched him sleep peacefully with a smile on his face. She took a pen and started to write.

Today was a lovely start to a summer's day. I woke up to see Sooraj ji with me by my side in our sweet home. What a feeling. I never knew that his presence now would make my life. Without him, I can never succeed. Its weird how one thing in your life can change everything? Before Sooraj ji entered my life all I dreamed about was becoming an IPS officer. But in fact I missed out on all the things that were also important. Being a woman. I never realised that however much I will educate myself I will still have to cook, clean look after a big family and many other responsibilities. Come to think of it I was really self centred. God Sandhya you really need to learn to keep on task. She smiled. Where was I? This morning everything was just so perfect. Breakfast with Sooraj ji was special, tranquil. After finishing breakfast we quickly got the ingredients for the ladoos. I have to salute Sooraj ji he is a true artist. My life has become so sweet with his presence and all those yummy ladoos, got to look after this waist of mine don't want to be fat, diabetic and bloated what if Sooraj ji gets put off. She giggled to herself. Once we started making the sweets it was just amazing. It felt good to learn how to make special ladoos from a special person. I truly enjoyed it. Papa was right everyone does have a quality in them; his sure is making world class food. How I wish we could make Rathi sweets a big hit in India. This is what I want to do for Sooraj ji. Educate him, he is already intelligent he just needs the tutoring and I'm here for that. To support him. I'm going to ask him tomorrow. She smiled looking at the book at her plan. The day continued and they had made the most amazing ladoos with our cute moments. Those eyes wow, I would do anything to just look at them all day. Maybe soon, who knows? Today was just everything, our support for each other grew my feelings for Sooraj ji grew stronger he said the most heart touching speech to the crowd. I was astounded that he really respected me truly like a god. Am I really worth it? *Flashback*

"Daisa! Aap ko lagta hai na ki me kuch nahin kohungi aap ke baat se! Ke hum chup chap sunte rahenge!"  Sandhya ran up to him and grabbed his hand "Sooraj ji rehne dijye!" Sandhya was crying floods of tears trying to stop Sooraj with all her strength she didn't want to make matters worse for them and the family. "Sandhya, aaj humko maat roko is Gali ke logo ko ek sabak sikhana zaroori hai!" Sooraj turned his evil eyes back at Daisa "Aap ko bara maaza aa raha hogaya humko juda hokar dekhna ka, par absoos hai keh hum log bahot khush hai hamari zindagi se, kya huwa? Mu kyu late gaya thumara? Haan mene aur meri patni Sandhya ne ghar choda hai aap ko kya problem hai? Daisa, Hume to aap par taras aata hai ke tum dusro ki zindagi me dhakal dehkne jate ho ke kya huwa us ghar me, is ghar me lekin aap ne kabhi apni ghar me dekha hai, kaun rehte hai thumari saath? Kaun? Koi bhi nahi? Kyunki aap hi ghalat hai aur aap dusre ki khushi aur gham se jalte he kyunki aap ki paas akela paan ki siva kuch nahin hai! Isliye hum ko aur hamari parivaar ko unki raaste se chod dijye, aur haan me manta hu ke mene meri patni kilye ghar choda hai lekin waja thi, aayenda se hamari patni par koi inzaam ya dhukh dene ki koshish ki to humse bura koi nahi honga? Aap ko lagta hai ke me meri patni ka praises bolta rehte hu jhoru ka gulam hun na? Hum jhoru bankar bahot kush hai Kyunki woh iski layak hai, mujhe unpar naaz he! Woh chaudevi paas he isliye nahin, woh ek sacha Jeevan saathi hai Jo ne hamari saath kabhi nahin choda, hamari haar kami ko sweekara, unohne haar kaam par koshish ki aur woh haar waqt par saachi thi isliye mene ghar choda hai! Woh hamari ghar ki laxshmi hai par ek aur bhi cheez hai woh, Sandhya hamari Saraswati bhi hai hum ne bhare punya ki honge ki humko doh deviya ka darshan mila hai hamari ghar mai!"

*Flashback ends*

A tear rolled down her face and she closed her eyes and grabbed the mattress to try and control herself. She looked at Sooraj and cried even more. She stopped her flood of tears and stood up. She went over to Sooraj ji's mattress. Im so sorry Sooraj ji for causing you so much pain because of me every time you are put to shame. I feel ashamed of myself. How can I hurt you so much when you can do anything for me? I should be cursed with sadness for hurting such a sweet person like you. I could never say this to your face. I just can't. So that's why I'm telling you know. I can't do this anymore. I just can't see you hurt. I want to mend that heart with tender care. I want to make you mine forever. I can't live with myself for hurting you. I'm going to give you something great back which I will tell you soon. Just bear with me Sooraj ji. She brushed her fingers through his silky hair and pecked his cheek slightly. She felt comfort from doing this. Immediately, a smile crept on Sooraj's face she smiled and went back over to her bed. She continued to write, after coming home everything really changed for me. He was mine. He is really what I wanted deep down. I was never a girl to dream about her husband. I was really different I know. But now I know that he is seriously perfect for me he understands me so well. He is just amazing. I have no words to say for him. He is definatly one of a kind. A true man, a true partner, a true Jeevan saathi but above all he is my Sooraj ji. I am proud to be Sandhya Sooraj Rathi the wife of Sooraj Rathi.

She closed the book and went to sleep to witness a new day with her beloved.

Precap: "Sooraj ji I've wanted to tell you something for ages!" Sooraj looked at her confused. "Yes Sandhya ji what is it?" She walked up to him and held his hand. He looked down and met eyes with her. "I want to tell you everything..." Sandhya shared and eye lock with him and Sooraj gulped with slight fear.

Hope you enjoyed that! Please leave your comments all opinions welcome just be honest. Do you think this is too slow?

So guys,

Will Sooraj find out Sandhya's dream? 😳

Will Sandhya be able to confess her love for Sooraj? 😳 πŸ˜‰

Will Sooraj believe her? 😳

Or will Sandhya start with educating Sooraj? 😳

Have a think till next time and you can guess if you want who knows you may be right? πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

shehjar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
good one dear the daisa confrontation was good this is what i want suraj to do stand up for his wife  defend her... in the serial he just listens to all the crap without saying anything πŸ˜‘..i love this suraj more and sandy is also good atleast she knows her feelings here ..keep up the good work ..waiting for the next part ..would love them sharing their dreams ..wish they had some conversations in the serial as well πŸ˜
ayshran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey! Your ff is great! pls update soon😊
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Guys! I am back with another update of my SS! Guess what this one is extra special because it is Sandhya's confession! 😳 Yes you read that right she is going to say all her feelings to her Sooraj ji and it is going to be even better becuase in the next update Sandhya is going back to college to continue her studies. Her Sooraj ji wants this and she is going to do it for him! πŸ˜ƒ So please have a read and tell me what you think please be honest like always thanks! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Part 8

The sun rose high and it caught Sooraj's eye. It woke him up almost instantly. His eyes were affected by the sharp ray of the sun. He stood up rubbing his eyes gently. He looked at the clock on the wall and saw it was 7am. "Oh god im late again got to get started on the sweets and savouries that we need to make today!" he jumped out of bed to see his princess lying in her bed sweetly. She was gently breathing and her mouth opened slightly. He thought to himself "Look how sweet she looks, she looks like a new born baby, my baby!" he smiled to himself almost craving for her love. He rushed into the kitchen to quickly make the tea, savouries and jalebi. He knew she loved jalebi's. He glanced over at her smiling in her sleep. He stared at her for a few seconds. I got to stop doing that; she's not going to like it! He glanced over at her one more time for his reassurance and then he got to work. Within half an hour he had made breakfast and waiting for her to wake up so he can watch his angel every second of the day. She didn't seem to wake up so he made sure that the breakfast was warm and he got to work making the sweets and savouries that they were going to sell today! Sandhya woke up after half an hour and Sooraj had already made most of the sweets they were going to sell. She shot up from her bed and ran straight to her Sooraj ji "Sooraj ji you do this every time you never wake me up and you burden all the work, what am I here for?"  Sooraj laughed at her remark and he just stared at her shying away. "Sandhya ji you are not the servant of the house that you only do all the work, you are my wife the life of this house and the life of my soul how can I let you work all day and plus you were in a deep sleep!" Sandhya was gobsmacked at his words. Oh god I have to get this confession done today I can't stay any further away from his sweet words. The life of my soul, Wow what a husband such beautiful lines, he should have written poetry. She looked down and a smile crept on her face. Sooraj held her hand "Sandhya ji are you okay?" she was in her own world. Sooraj saw this as an opportunity to tease her. He slowly put his hand on her rosy red cheeks and caresses her face. Sandhya realised as he held her cheek "Of course Sooraj ji I am fine what could be wrong with me?" Sooraj searched her eyes and she shifted them every now and then trying not to meet his chocolaty eyes which make her go passionate.  She ran away into the bathroom but Sooraj pulled her back with his hand not forcefully and she landed near his chest. She placed her hands on his chests and she could feel Sooraj's breath on the top of her head. She closed her eyes to enjoy this moment. It's a matter of hours when I will be able to open up to him tell him that I love him that I want him to be mine forever and no one else's, I want to share my dreams with him my every thought, my every feeling, I want to sacrifice my heart for him completely. She quickly ran into the bathroom and laid her head on the back of the door and smiled away panting every so quietly. Sooraj was amazed at her beauty and smiled away and continued making the ladoos. He waited for her to come out of the bathroom so they can have breakfast and then also go out and sell the sweets he wanted to tell Sandhya something today for her and her future. He didn't want her to lead her life like this he wanted to realise her dreams as well. He was going to talk to her tonight. Sandhya came out in a pink and gold bordered sari and Sooraj was almost bowled over by her expressive eyes and her attractive looks. Wow I am a lucky guy to have got such a beautiful wife to spend my life with. He watched her move slowly from one side of the room to the other to go near the dressing table and dress herself up as a married woman. She looked gorgeous wearing her sindoor and mangalsutra. Sooraj completely stared at her without a blink and she was noticing this through the mirror and smiling away to herself. She came into the kitchen and started packing the boxes of the ladoos. They had to go out quickly today because they both needed to talk to each other. In the early hours of the afternoon they went out to sell the ladoos. After a few hours of hard selling in the warmth of the sun they made double the money they made yesterday almost 6000 rupees. With this celebration Sooraj decided to take some money to the temple and offer some fruits to the gods on their big success after two days. "Sooraj ji that is such a thoughtful idea and if there are any little children around we can give the rest of the ladoos to them after all they are your famous ladoos I am sure that they will enjoy it too!" Sandhya smiled and Sooraj felt proud after his wife's compliment. They trailed off to the temple and they prayed to the gods after offering the fruits to the gods. Sooraj prayed saying "Ramji please bless me and Sandhya ji so we can lead a happy life, today I am going to ask her to tell me her dreams, I don't just want her to be my wife I want her to make her own identity and be successful in her dreams as well as mine, I want to know what's going on in her heart and mind give me strength so I can support her like a sacha Jeevan saathi!" Sooraj looked over at Sandhya and she was praying as well. He smiled over at her as she was praying and even the pandit smiled at Sooraj's antics. "Ramji please help Sooraj ji succeed in whatever he does and never make us separate from each other keep us maintained like Diya aur Baati, today I will tell him everything what I feel about him and that I want to spend my life with him" she prayed for a few seconds longer and then she saw Sooraj staring at her lovingly. Sandhya became shy "Sooraj ji haven't you prayed yet? Why were you staring at me?" The pandit started laughing and Sandhya and Sooraj were left baffled. "Beta woh tum par fida ho chuka hai isliye ese chup chup par dekh rahe hai!" the pandit continued and Sooraj was embarrassed and Sandhya extremely shy. Sooraj and Sandhya went out of the mandir all smiles. "Sandhya ji aaj ghar ka khana nahi khana chahte hai hum aaj kyun nahin gol gappe aaj hum dono...?" Sandhya face lit up like a bulb and she pulled an adorable smile "Idea to bahot acha hai Sooraj ji chaliye hum woh hi kalenge!" So they went over to the Pani Puri store and then bought some for each other. They started to eat them and Sandhya was enjoying it, indulging like a little girl. Sooraj was watching her as she kept demanding more "Bhaiya thoda theeka kijye na maaza bahot aa raha hai!" Sandhya continued smiling away. As soon as the theeka tray came out, Sandhya grabbed one and fed Sooraj ji the whole thing. His face bulged up like a balloon and Sandhya couldn't stop laughing. He didn't feel bad as he loved this side of his Sandhya ji so free and naughty. She was just beautiful when she smiles, when she shy's away and even when she's naughty. Sooraj admired her whilst eating this chatpata golgappa and then he decided that they would go for a long walk so he could ask her. But only after she was finished. "Sandhya ji I'm full now, you continue I will be just back!" Sandhya looked at Sooraj a little disappointed. She wanted to have a race with him.  She held his hand as he was about to turn around "Sooraj ji please wait!" she got a gol gappa and Sooraj eyed what was coming he ran away and Sandhya chased after him. There was a car coming in front of Sooraj, he didn't see it coming but just in time Sandhya pulled his to the side of the road and there were inches away from each other. "Sooraj ji!" Sandhya was nearing his mouth with the golgappa and she grabbed his hands and neared his mouth and she shoved it in his mouth. He ate the golgappa with a tense smile. She placed her hands on his chest "Acha hai na Sooraj ji bara chat pata!" She giggled. Sooraj thought Aaj to me inko humara bana kar hi rakungi, aaj hai confession ka din! He smiled down at her and pretended to get one back by being angry. He walked off in a huff and Sandhya realised what she had done. For the first time he has got angry at me. It's my fault, she thought to herself quietly. I can't do anything properly. He was fine a few minutes ago. She ran after him "Sooraj ji I'm sorry!" Sooraj blocked her out of his vision and continued walking ahead in the direction of the park. They reached the park after Sandhya had continuously apologised. He sat on a bench in the park and sat far away from Sandhya almost on the edge of the bench. Sandhya sat very close to him and she held his hand on hers. She held her ears and pulled a puppy face at Sooraj "I'm sorry!" Sooraj's heart melted he was only pretending to be angry at her and she is getting really upset. He was about to stop his antics but then he thought to continue for a bit longer. Should I tell him now? It will work out, I need to tell him!"  She sat back down and grabbed his hand tightly again. "Sooraj ji I've wanted to tell you something for ages!" Sooraj looked at her confused. He looked away to continue his anger. "I want to tell you everything..." Sandhya shared an eye lock with him and Sooraj gulped with slight fear. He looked down. "Sooraj ji please look at me? I'm feeling nervous to tell you this but this is what is on my heart and I have wanted to tell you this for ages!" Sooraj looked up now he wanted to know now.  "Hurry up and tell me then!" Sooraj said angrily. Sandhya gulped and paused her thoughts for a second shall I tell him here, he seems a bit angry still? She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Sooraj was observing her tension he wanted to hug her in his arms tightly and caress her like a baby. "Sandhya ji what is it?" Sandhya opened her eyes and she slowly tightened the grip on his hand again. "Sooraj ji from the day we got married I have never ever thought about you, how you feel, what you expect from me, yes I agree that I was still in shock from what my brother did to me and your family.. Even after I started to know you as a person you were kind hearted and you would do anything just to see a smile on my face I gained respect for you even after hearing a lot from your family I knew you would always be by my side and you still are today, but I hurt you" tears rolled down her face as she gasped a bit of oxygen to speak further, Sooraj was shocked and irked at her sudden outburst he was worried and tensed for the future. "I hurt you in every way possible slowly with the help of you I became a part of the family, learnt all the household doings and how to manage a family I fulfilled every relation but one and that was the most important the role of a wife. I hurt you so much when I declined to sleep with you on the same bed you still agreed, then I wouldn't even look at you with love when you looked at me, I never thanked you for your support, I never let you have physical contact with me not even touch my hand, I was cruel to you but you still didn't leave me or curse me for being a horrible wife, the thought of it makes me want to curse myself, I feel guilt in my heart now our understanding has grown we were living like good friends but you don't deserve that do you, you deserve much more" Sooraj was crying as well as he couldn't see her in pain "Sandhya ji please it's okay, I understand" Sandhya held her hand over his mouth Diya aur Baati hum sad played " Sooraj ji its not okay, I have hurt you but I want to tell you something and want to ask one more thing from you and from then on I will never ever ask anything from you I promise" Sandhya held her hand out and Sooraj placed it on her hand as a promised " I want another chance Sooraj ji" Sooraj looked at her confused. "What sort of chance Sandhya ji?" Sandhya took a deep breath and then she held his shoulders and turned him to look into her eyes. "Sooraj ji I want another chance to become your wife, to work on that every mistake that I did before, to mend that broken heart with tender love and care, to sacrifice myself to you, I have made you wait for too long now and all you deserve is happiness, I now know my true feelings in my heart, I know that I can't live without you otherwise my life will be suffocated!" she pulled him in her arms and hugged him tightly. Sooraj was shocked and then he also grabbed her back and pulled her in his arms Diya aur baathi hum duet played. "Sandhya ji am I dreaming or is this real?" Sandhya broke the hug and pinched Sooraj lightly "This is real Sooraj ji I was always yours and always will be!" Sooraj hugged her in excitement again and he carried her in his arms and spun her around. "Sandhya ji I can't express my happiness, I am the happiest man in the world, you have given me everything!" Sooraj put her down and then they had a long hug again. Diya aur Baati hum male played. There was utter silence in the park as watching people smiled at the happy couple. Sandhya was still crying as she didn't want to let go of her Sooraj ji. Sooraj pulled her out of his arms and he cupped Sandhya's face and then he spotted her precious tears. "Sandhya ji I never want to see these again even if they are for happiness, I want to see that smile of yours that I have been waiting for that my heart has been waiting for!" Sooraj placed her hand on his heart and she couple feel the gentle and developing heart of his. It was beating faster every second. She smiled and stopped crying. Sooraj wiped away her tears and then he kissed her forehead where she applies sindoor. She blushed as this was their first kiss. "Sandhya ji, I have given my present to you but where is mine?" Sooraj pulled her closer to him and their breaths were contracting each others. She looked to the left of them and she blushed and went a strong shade of pink. "Sooraj ji..." Sooraj followed her eyes as she shyed away from his eyes. She kept looking away and then she released herself from his arms and tried to escape. But little did she know that her Sooraj was not letting her go today he promised that to god when they went to the temple. He grabbed her hand and slowly pulled her closer to his chest. He hugged her from the back and grabbed her waist tightly. "Today, I won't let you go once you haven't given me my present for waiting this long?!" Sooraj whispered into her ear and she smiled and blushed together. There was a sensation that buzzed through her body as he huskily whispered into her ear. He slowly turned her around and he pointed at his lips. She looked up to what he was doing and she slowly shook her head in decline "What is this Sandhya ji cant you do this much for me?" Sandhya kept declining and Sooraj was not impressed he then pointed at his cheek instead she still declined "Sandhya you have to kiss my cheek at least! I will get you to kiss my lips later but for now you have to!" Sooraj was insisting he cupped her cheeks and they were burning like a fire. "Sooraj ji everyone is here how can I?" Sooraj shook his head in disappointment. "Sandhya ji no one is here and anyway we are husband and wife no one will say anything now don't be shy come on!" Sooraj gripped her waist tighter and she had to sacrifice it now she couldn't do anything. She slowly neared his cheek. She could smell the scent of his perfume and she was impressed, he did smell awfully nice. She slowly neared his cheek and then pecked it every so lightly with her rosy red lips.  Tharo maro Milan jeso lage re saathi jeso... Diya Aur Baati Hum. There was a slight lipstick mark on his cheek and he smiled unconditionally. "Sandhya ji thank you!" she smiled and looked into his brown eyes. She continued to look at him and they shared a beautiful eye lock. It was special. "Sandhya ji I want to ask you something as well?" Sooraj looked into her eyes and held her hand. "What Sooraj ji?" Sandhya was confused at Sooraj's demand. He held her hand and they walked down a small path. "Sandhya ji I want to ask something about you... I want to ask you about your dream? What is it?" Sandhya gulped a little and there was a short period of silence "Sooraj ji my dreams don't matter anymore our dreams matter now and that's what we should concentrate on!" Sandhya gripped his other hand and placed it near her heart "Now this heart only beats for you!" she continued. Sooraj felt happiness with her words but he wants to know what his wife dreamed of doing and after all a husbands duty is to keep his wife happy. "Sandhya ji you spoke completely right that we have our dreams together and that our hearts beat for each other but it is my right to know your dreams you said we have dreams together and you as a wife have made my dreams become yours and my dream was to have a wife who loves my mother you did that so it is my turn now my dreams are your dreams from now on so please tell me?"  Tumne Jo dekhe sapne suhane, Un sapno ko apna banane. Sooraj and Sandhya shared an eye lock and then Sandhya decided to tell him her dreams. "Sooraj ji when I was little I was always very naughty and I never really cared about my future and what I wanted to do, slowly with my father's teachings I paid attention to education my grades and my future. Slowly my grades got better and better and I was first every time in class. I was always an individual and I thought differently to everyone else. I wanted to bring change to India and that is when I decided that I wanted to be an IPS officer, I cleared every exam with top marks up until the time I got married on the day of my sangeet I went to give the exam that I came third in the whole of Rajasthan. That is when you find out about my education and after my marriage I couldn't carry on this dream, I carried on with what life bought towards me and now I am here now, this was my parents dream, most parents probably even Bhabasa and Bhabo dream to get their children married and settled but my parents didn't worry about that they wanted to educate me make me independent, make a name for myself. I studied and studied and that is why I never learnt how to cook, learn traditions etc. Because I thought about one thing only my dream, but now I know that your dreams are not everything you have to take into mind everything! That is my dream Sooraj ji!" Sandhya was crying and so was Sooraj. She has sacrificed everything for my family. Sooraj looked into her teary eyes and wiped them away "Sandhya ji... you have sacrificed so much in your life but I won't let you do that anymore, you are going to fulfill your dreams no matter what because I am going to make you an IPS officer!" Sandhya was shocked at his words she shook her head in disagreement "No Sooraj ji please don't there is no point now and plus we don't have the money too!" Sandhya started crying and she kept on declining him. "I won't hear no from you Sandhya ji, we do have the money, what is that money doing in the bank is it just going to be a dream and sit in the bank and hope for you to take it, well I don't want it to be a dream anymore I am going to make your dreams reality, my wife will be an IPS officer very soon and if there are any extra costs I will pay for that as well!" Sandhya poured a flood of tears as she looked at her Sooraj ji, the man of her dreams, what she hoped for secretly behind her dreams. She was the luckiest girl in the world that her lost dreams are going to be realized again. She lay her head on his chest and put her arms round his waist "I don't know when I will be able to pay off this debt of yours Sooraj ji, I am the luckiest wife in the world to have got a husband like you, my gangaur pooja must have been pretty successful!" She tightened the hug and embraced her handsome, kind hearted husband and he lay his chin on her head enjoying this hug of happiness. "Sandhya ji, there is no debt in a husband wife relationship there is only room for love and trust and we have that both, infact I am lucky to have such a beautiful wife!" He kissed her forehead and they hugged passionately.

Precap: Sandhya goes to college in a suit and Sooraj is dropping her off outside the gates. Both are smiling and a cute hug and kiss.

Thanks a lot for reading! πŸ˜ƒ 
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome dear..what a moment...and sandhya is going to college..great