FF: Kya Yahin Pyaar Hai? Part 40-Page 98 - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
awesome ss sonia ...u write it so beautifully ...keep up the good work dear ...
πŸ‘
i liked so many things ...u have paid so much attention to small small details ..lovely 
Nice update! Thanks for the pm
Hey Guys,

Im back with another update it is really long so I have split it into to two parts Part 9 A and Part 9 B! So please read both parts and let me know! If I miss any of you out on PM's im really sorry as I am a bit busy this weekend so dont feel bad! I hope you enjoy this one! Please leave your honest comments after reading! They really help when I write a new chapter! 😳 Here it is Part 9 A

Part 9 A

They broke their hug and they looked into each other's eyes. Diya Aur Baati Hum played.  Sooraj laid his head on hers and they both smiled. Sooraj looked down to Sandhya "Shall we go back home, or would you like to go for an ice cream with your husband?" She blushed looking silently downwards, her cheeks were burning red. She never thought that her Sooraj ji would take her out for an ice cream. There was a small smile that crept on her face and Sooraj got his answer. He held her hand and started walking. They walked along the path that takes them out of the park and they saw couples holding hands and eating ice cream together. Sooraj smiled away as now he was holding his wife's hand in public and they were on the verge of having ice cream together. It was like a dream come true for him. Sandhya was a little shy and uncomfortable and this was a bit too much for her. She loved Sooraj ji from the bottom of her heart but still felt the awkwardness in her heart. But for Sooraj she kept held of his hand and they ordered an ice cream. "Sandhya ji what flavour?" Sandhya searched through the list eagerly with a smile and Sooraj was excited too. He smiled at her eagerness to himself. They both ordered there ice creams Sandhya had chocolate and Sooraj had butter scotch. There were little smiles as they ate the ice cream. Sandhya was clearly enjoying it and she was extremely happy. Sooraj looked over at another couple who were feeding each other ice cream and then Sooraj looked over at Sandhya she wasn't looking and was still enjoying her ice cream like a little girl. "Sandhya ji you look like your really enjoying that ice cream, do you want some of mine? I don't really like mine anymore!" he had a little smile on his face hoping his plan would work. Sandhya looked at him and understood his intentions "Here Sooraj ji you can have some of mine if you want I'm bored of chocolate now!" Sandhya took her spoon filled with ice cream and gave it to Sooraj. He smiled as his plan worked. He also fed her and then she blushed a little. The couple were looking over at them and they smiled and the woman spoke "Lagta hai naye shaadi hui hai kesa sharmara hi hai, bohot pyaare lag rahe hai!" The man also nodded "Hamari toh kitne saal hogaya hai hena!"  They giggled and Sooraj and Sandhya became shyer. They shared an eye lock and Sandhya looked down shy smiling showing her teeth. "Sandhya ji when you smile you look beautiful!" Sandhya tried to stop the tension in her heart from increasing so she turned around to put the ice cream in the bin which was furthest away so she could compose herself. Sooraj held her hand and she closed her eyes. So she wouldn't have to look into those lovely eyes. He pulled her back and he held onto her waist. Her heartbeat was increasing more and more. He slowly pulled her hair behind her ear so he could reach it. "Sandhya ji where are you going?" there was a small pause and Sooraj turned her around so she was facing the closest bin "You didn't have to go that far there is a bin right next to you!" Sandhya closed her eyes and cursed herself as she felt even more stupid then before. Sooraj giggled and cupped her face "You can go to the bin now!" Sandhya went and put her rubbish in the bin and Sooraj couldn't control his laughter. Sandhya pulled a face at Sooraj. Sooraj's laughter stopped. "Sorry my future IPS officer! I surrender to my crimes, please arrest me now!" he had a cheeky smile on his face and Sandhya burst into laughter as well. She kept on laughing and Sooraj was happy that he didn't have to face his wife's angry side. Sooraj and Sandhya caught a rickshaw and then trailed back home.

After they got back, Sooraj sat down and enjoyed a cup of warm tea with his wife. This is what he always wanted to spend time with his wife and have a lovely chat. "Sandhya ji I was thinking of getting you enrolled at your old college again, the earlier we do it the quicker things will take place and I am sure that you will get in after all your teachers know you, well the whole of Rajasthan knows you!" this bought a smile on his face to know that his wife is famous in her own way just like him and he feels pride that Sandhya is his wife. Sandhya smiled but was a bit worried "But Sooraj ji what about the business we are doing who will help you if I'm there!" Sooraj knew she would say exactly this. He put his cup of tea down and held her hand "Sandhya ji don't worry before I used to handle the shop on my own so I can do it now and we are not making that much food every day as it is anyway so don't worry! I want the best for you and I will make sure that your dreams come true no matter what you deserve it and I know that soon I will see my wife as an IPS officer!" Diya aur Baati hum male played. Sandhya got emotional and a tear rolled down her face. She couldn't meet eyes with him as she still felt very guilty of her deeds. He held her hand again and pulled her closer to him for a side hug. Sandhya was still upset but enjoyed the comfort her Sooraj ji was giving her. "Sandhya ji, why are you upset? You are about to start the most important journey of your life, your dream of being an IPS officer so why the sadness you shouldn't cry but you should welcome it with happiness!" Sooraj wiped her tears and she tried to smile for him. "Sooraj ji I am happy that I have got such an understanding husband and whatever we have been through you still stood by me but I still feel guilty for hurting you! How can I realise my dream when I have hurt you? It's not fair on you is it?" Sandhya still felt tearful and she laid her head on Sooraj's chest for that extra comfort for her heart. "Sandhya ji you don't listen do you? Who said you hurt me? This is where life has taken us, we went the hard route but we are happy now aren't we? I have always said that whatever happens in life happens for a reason and happens for the best! Life does bring obstacles and we have been successful in them!" Sandhya gripped tighter on Sooraj's waist and cried a flood of tears. He brushed his hand over her hair to give her that comfort and he drew her closer to his body. "Sandhya ji please don't cry it doesn't suit you, if you cry then I will only feel worse that I can't keep you happy!" Sandhya shot up from his arms and put her hand over his lips. "Sooraj ji please don't say that, you have never shadowed me with sadness but infact when darkness was around me you came into my life with a diya and filled my life with happiness!" Diya Aur Baati Hum female played and they shared a teary eye lock.  Sandhya wiped his tears away and Sooraj wiped hers away. They hugged each other again and Sooraj kissed her forehead. "Sandhya ji it's getting late lets go to sleep!" Sandhya agreed with him and they stood up to go to sleep. "Sandhya ji we are going to sleep on the bed today, we have now accepted each other so we should not sleep separately." Sandhya was gobsmacked and looked away a little "Sooraj ji...!" She looked down shy and Sooraj walked close to her, she noticed this and she slowly walked behind, Sooraj was looking at her with a straight face and Sandhya was getting tense. She kept on tiptoeing backwards and then again she landed on a wall. Sooraj put his arms on the wall and imprisoned her. "Sandhya ji keep going!" She looked down shy as she couldn't go any further apart from straight into his arms. "Sandhya ji don't you love me, why are you hesitating to sleep on the same bed as me?" Sooraj was looking quite seriously into her eyes and she was shocked. Sandhya fidgeted and Sooraj gently clasped her wrists and took control over her but not forcefully. "No Sooraj ji it's... not like that!" Sooraj smiled a little as he liked it when she got tense when he teased her. "Yes Sandhya ji carry on?" She blushed a little and her cheeks were turning cherry red. She didn't know what to do or what to say to her Sooraj ji she was trembling with weird feelings inside her stomach. Part of her wanted to go to sleep with him as she was his love but also she felt a bit uncomfortable as this was their first time. It felt different but her heart was beating to be in his arms. She didn't know what to do and she fell into his arms and he smiled to himself. "Sooraj ji it's not like that of course I want to sleep with you, you're my husband in the real sense and you always were I have no problem!" Sooraj stroked her hair ever so gently like a baby. He was happy that she wanted it too but he never meant to tease her. "Sandhya ji I was only playing with you when I got close to you, I am sorry and also you can do as you please there are no restrictions!" He took her off his shoulder and cupped her face wiping her tears away with his thumbs "Sandhya ji we have accepted each other for who we are and we are in love but I never ever want to force anything on you, I don't want to ruin our relationship while its growing so strong I want you and us to take each step carefully so our love becomes so strong that it will never separate!" Sandhya held her hand on Sooraj's mouth stopping him uttering any more words. He looked at her slightly puzzled "Sooraj ji never say that our love is strong just like Diya aur Baati it will never die it will always ignite in our hearts and I promise you that my love for you will never lessen it will always increase!" Sandhya wiped away a few tears on his face and held on to his hand. Diya aur Baati Hum duet played. They shared an intense eye lock and Sooraj looked over at the bed. He smiled to himself. He got closer to Sandhya and she looked everywhere shying away from his chocolaty eyes. He grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to him "Sandhya ji are you going to keep staring at me or are we going to go to sleep tonight?" Sooraj smiled looking into her glittery eyes. She looked away and saw an idea to get away from his grip. She kept looking closely into his eyes and blushing so it would make Sooraj go crazy and then she started tickling his waist, he let go of her immediately "Sandhya ji I won't..." she ran out on to the balcony like a little girl playing hide and seek. Sooraj ran after her smiling and Sandhya couldn't stop laughing. They were both on the balcony and Sandhya was trying to dodge him, she was very good at it "Sooraj ji look there!" to divert his attention she ran back into the house but Sooraj grabbed her hand just in time and she huffed and puffed. Sooraj smirked to himself. He pulled her quite forcefully and picked her up in his arms. "Sooraj ji...!" Sandhya was out of breath and she smiled and blushed at the same time. "This is cheating!" She complained as Sooraj looked into her deep eyes. Their heartbeats rose as they shared an eye lock and Diya aur Baati Hum played. He held her with one hand and he got his other hand and brushed away the few pieces of hair that was getting in the way of her beautiful face he pulled her up and went closer to her ear. She could feel the tingle in her body when his breaths were contracting her skin. She smiled to herself. "Sandhya ji you turned out to be a very naughty wife didn't you, you never listen to your husband do you?" she smiled and shook her head in disagreement she was too shy to even say anything. He smiled at her. "Sandhya ji I won't let you out of my sight now we are going to bed and that is final!" He demanded her and she happily agreed after all they were going to sleep with each other for the first time and Sooraj had to make the first move. He carried her to the bed and he looked confused at her "My lovely wife what side of the bed would you like to sleep on?" She looked at him confused as she didn't know either "Sandhya ji I want you to sleep on the right hand side of me because there is a famous saying I have heard that "A wise man's heart is at his right hand, because you are my heart and you will be next to my right hand so I would like you to sleep there if you want to sleep the other side you can?!" Sandhya looked lovingly into Sooraj's eyes and had a big smile on her face "It would be my pleasure, I have no problem!" She smiled at him again and he laid her on the right hand side of the bed. She blushed looking at him and just as he was going to go up her mangalsutra got tangled on his kurta button. "Typical!" he spoke not minding it as this would mean glancing into her eyes for longer. She laughed at this problem and Sooraj. They both tried to untangle the mangalsutra at the same time but it made the problem worse as none of them could do it. Their fingers were gripping each others as they tried to do it and Diya aur Baati Hum played. She was blushing like a princess and then the mangalsutra got untangled. He looked at her once more and then walked round to the other side. He was glancing over at her when he walked round and she was watching this from the corner of her eye. She closed them and Sooraj stopped and got into the bed. Their feet touched each other's and Sandhya's feet tingled with excitement. She moved them away quickly. Sooraj and Sandhya turned inwards into the bed and their hands touched each others. They opened their eyes immediately and then shared an eye lock. Diya aur Baati hum played. She looked downwards and Sooraj kept staring at her. She covered her head with the blanket and smiled unconditionally underneath it. She couldn't look into his beautiful eyes so she had to do something to cover herself up. Sooraj was feeling naughty so he put his head underneath the blanket as well. Sandhya was shocked and she looked at him. "Sandhya ji what's up, why are you shy?" She looked away turning to the other side but Sooraj grabbed her hand. He pulled her closer to him. He put the hair behind her ear and smiled looking at her. "Sandhya ji don't be shy I won't eat you, I promise you every step we will take it will be together making sure that we both are comfortable with our decisions, now come on go to sleep you have to go to college tomorrow afternoon for an interview then you can start!" She smiled at the word college and felt happiness within her. Sooraj smiled and kissed her cheek "Goodnight my IPS wife!" She giggled at the name and felt happy she gave Sooraj a kiss on the cheek and he was on cloud nine "Good night!" she quickly turned around. Sooraj felt a little shy but overwhelmed. He crept up near her ear "Thank you!" He quickly kissed the other cheek and went to sleep with a smiled. Sandhya laughed her way to sleep to welcome another beautiful day with her Sooraj ji.

Hope you enjoyed it please comment! πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Sonia17 - 11 years ago
Part 9 B

Sandhya woke up extra early at 6am to prepare for her college interview. She quickly rose out of bed looking at her Sooraj ji as she did. It automatically bought a smile on her face and she quickly went to get fresh. When she came out in her sari she was stuck in thoughts on what to say in her interview, she had a flashback of when her dad dropped her off at college for her interview she remembered his words after she was worried *FLASHBACK* "Beta just be yourself, you are an individual and that is what they want to see, your qualities and what is special about you!" *FLASHBACK ENDS* She had tears of happiness in her eyes because that very teaching has made her what she is today just because she followed her father's words and got into that college. I am going to follow papa's words again they will work and I know it. She quickly prepared all of the tea and snacks for her and Sooraj ji and she quickly served it on the little table next to the sofa. She looked over at Sooraj still smiling at him. She wanted to wake him up as it is 7.30am and they need to start the cooking soon. She went over at him gently and nudged him "Sooraj ji please wake up it is 7.30am!" she whispered in his ear and he smiled a little she kept nudging him and he wouldn't wake up. "Please Sooraj ji otherwise we will be late!" He kept smiling looking like he was dreaming. "Sandhya ji why don't you go to sleep as well with me, please!" he pulled her on his chest and her wet hair hit his face. He opened his eyes immediately. "Sandhya ji!" she stood up straight away and blushed. He sat up on the bed "What's wrong Sandhya ji why were you on top of me?" she felt even more shy by his words and looked down. "Actually...!" Sandhya couldn't say why and she ran into the kitchen. Sooraj looked at her strangely and then he went into the bathroom. He came out fresh to see the breakfast ready and he smiled looking at the hot parathas made by his beautiful wife. He glanced over at her reading a few papers she's so dedicated, I hope she becomes an IPS officer I will be so proud of her to see her achievements. She looked at him staring at her and she smiled. "Sooraj ji please have your breakfast I have done everything for the ladoos and kaju katli like you taught me so you just need to start preparing them straight away, then I will leave for college!" he kept smiling at her admiring her work, her mind and her smile as she spoke away. "Sooraj ji!" he came out of his little dream and he went over to the table and waited for her to come and sit with him. "Sandhya ji you come as well otherwise you will run late!" She smiled at him and nodded. She came over at sat next to him and they started eating. Sandhya was quite tensed about her interview and she didn't look her normal self. Sooraj was enjoying his breakfast with his wife and he glanced over at her tensed face. He started eating again but then again he saw her not eating. He placed his hand on hers and held it near him. "Sandhya ji are you okay? Why are you lost in thoughts?" She looked at him and smiled a little at his support "Sooraj ji im worried about this interview, I just think that because I am a bit older that I won't get a place then there is no point!" She looked a bit teary eyed at Sooraj and he understood how she felt. "Sandhya ji, why are you scared? There is nothing to be scared about infact you should be confident you are such a nice person, with such good thoughts about the people in India and the way you want positive change, Sandhya ji just do one thing be yourself and then everything will be fine!" those words played back in her mind and she remembered again her father's same words. She smiled at him. "Sooraj ji you know what you said to me, be yourself, my papa used to say the exact same thing to me!" she smiled a bit more and this was enough for Sooraj's happiness. "That's more like it Sandhya ji, never get tense and don't keep your problems hidden even if it is the smallest things please share it with me, I can't see you sad ever!" Diya aur Baati Hum played. She smiled and they both hugged happily. "Sandhya ji don't you want to eat your tasty parathas?" she giggled at Sooraj's joke and then he started laughing too. Sooraj grabbed the paratha and fed it to Sandhya she smiled and he made her finish the whole paratha. "My sweet Mr Halwai do you not intend to eat either? You have fed me all of the paratha but what about you?" he looked down to see his share of parathas still in his place. He looked up at her and she pulled a wide smile at him. "You see Sandhya ji I'm full now that's why!" He looked around trying to expand on his excuse. She noticed this and could clearly see his obvious intentions. She smiled and he stood up sitting on the bed to look in the draws pretending to look for something. But the draw was empty. He cursed the draw and she giggled as she walked near him with the paratha in her hand. He could see her nearing him from the corner of his eye and she jumped in front of him. "Sooraj ji come here, have your paratha otherwise I won't go to college!" Sooraj looked up straight away. I can't risk this; she is very stubborn on her thoughts what if she actually won't go! Sooraj gulped at the thought. He slowly stood up and went near her holding his head down slightly. "Sandhya ji...!" By the time he could say anything else she had put the whole paratha in his mouth and he was indulged with big bites of buttery paratha. He quietly ate the whole paratha as she watched his every move. "That's more like it Sooraj ji!" he smiled attentively. She was about to turn around and then a pull contracted her back into the same place. It was no other than Sooraj. He gripped her waist and he closened her near his body. She blushed as he was watching her carefully. "You have given me my punishment of feeding me a whole paratha then you must get one too! Sandhya ji you know my lips they are quite sore as you fed the paratha quite forcefully so now you have to kiss me so they will get better!" he drew her closer and to tease her he put her fluttering hair behind her ear. She was going crazy with his every touch. He pointed to his lips. He smiled looking at her because he was teasing her more and more. She looked down blushed looked around the room and then went nearer to him. She went closer to his lips and smiled Sooraj closed his eyes as he knew that this was one of the biggest moments of his life. There was a smiled creeping on his face and she was a little shy but smiling at her plan. She was inches away from his lips and then she pushed him away "Mr Halwai, maybe later!" She ran for her life into the bathroom and locked the door before he could grab her again.  She smiled as she looked at her face in the mirror it was a shade of pink and she further thought about Sooraj and she blushed at the thought of him. Im going crazy what's wrong with me?! She opened the door to see him working on all the sweets there was a big pile of jalebi's there. She smiled at his hard work. She thought He always prepares jalebi's when he is angry. She giggled to herself and walked up into the kitchen to help him out. She started mixing all the ingredients for the ladoos and he watched her silently. She caught him looking at her but then he turned away pretending to be angry at her. He smiled to himself at his plan to get a hug from her. He thought I am getting very naughty nowadays, what to do? I'm so in love with her that I need her around me and close to me always! He continued to pack the jalebi's and then moved on to the kaju katli he prepared the ingredients and got a big steel plate to place it in there to set in a cold place. They didn't have a fridge so he placed it in the shade where it was a bit cooler. As he left that to set he had found a big plate full of ladoos ready to pack. It bought a smile on his face and so also on Sandhya she walked up to him "Sooraj ji are they okay?" she waited for his enthusiastic reply but all she got was a nod of the head. She looked down sad and Sooraj smiled at this as his plan was working. "I need to go out to get something I will be back in a minute it is close by you stay here and pack the sweets and when I come back we can go and sell them!" Sooraj was quite straight when he was talking and he was demanding her. He turned around not waiting for her reply and he slammed the door and Sandhya was shocked to see he was this upset. As Sooraj walked out he felt bad for making her like that for a kiss. But he wanted to surprise her with something. Something special for her first day at college. He went into the market and pretended that he would get a few for the sweets. He got some more flour and then he saw a dress shop and he smiled. I'll get a dress for her from here! He walked into the store to see a large crowd of young girls hunting and scavenging for their favourite dress. This bought a smile on his lips and he entered the shop and tried to find something that Sandhya would like. The shop keeper showed him a lot of dresses but he couldn't choose. I don't know which one to pick. No wonder women take ages in the shops. How can you choose out of all of these dresses? He thought of Sandhya. What colour does she like? He didn't know. He looked over at the girls and decided to take their help. He walked over to them "Excuse me aap hamari madat karnege? Baat yahi hai ke hum hamari patni keliye dress nahin chun parahe hai?" they all looked at each other and they decided to help him "Apki patni kese dikhte hai? Aap ki paas koi tasveer hai shayad hum ise chun sakte hai unkeliye?" He looked at them and then he got his wallet out. He took a photo out of her that he took when they had bought a camera she was beautiful. The girls smiled at him. "She's beautiful!" Sooraj blushed a little bit and he smiled at them. They looked through all of them. " Aapke patni bahot sundar hai isliye unki liye humne royal blue churidar chuna hai kyunki unki skin tone fair hai aur unki aankhe bahot expressive bhi hai, is that okay?" Sooraj blushed further and he imagined her in that churidar. She would look beautiful.  The women smiled at his day dreaming. He came back to senses "Thank you all so much!" They smiled and walked away out of the shop. Sooraj paid for the dress and smiled all the way home.

Sandhya was waiting at home after she finished all the work. Walking around the house worried as ever. She had hurt Sooraj for the first time. He looked really upset. What am I going to do? Sandhya how can you be so stupid when you know that he is soft hearted. She was really upset but her thoughts kept linking to Sooraj. He was walking up the stairs quietly. He wanted to silently open the door and surprise her. He opened the door with an angry face and Sandhya jerked at the noise of the door. She smiled to see him back but then looking at his face her face turned sad again. He walked in not meeting eyes with her and went into the kitchen to place the flour on the worktop and then took the bag and put it at the side. Sooraj was hoping she wouldn't ask what was in the bag.  He went and sat on the chair and Sandhya followed him. "Sooraj ji I'm sorry please listen to me, I was only trying to make you eat because you forgot!" She held his hand and he looked down at it. Not long my love I won't be angry for long. He stood up and turned around. He crossed his arms and didn't look at her. She looked even more upset. With his stubbornness. "Sooraj ji!" She held her ears pleading for her apologies. Sooraj walked behind her and then she decided to leave it. She turned around and Sooraj saw this. He was about to grab her. Then he paused. She was walking into the kitchen and then he picked her up from behind and she squealed in happiness. "Sooraj ji let me go!" She was laughing and scared in happiness. Sooraj spun her round a couple of times and then he started getting dizzy. He decided to let her down and then he did. She turned facing him and she looked deeply into his eyes and breathed a little bit as she was out of breath and so was he. She hit his chest a few times "Sooraj ji why did you trick me? I was really worried for you, I thought you were hurt!" Sooraj looked into her eyes and saw great concern. He pulled her closer by grabbing hold of her waist. He looked into her eyes and her hair was covering her face. He brushed it back and grabbed hold of her cheek "Sandhya ji has there ever been a moment where I was angry at you? Sandhya ji you know what there will never be a moment where I will get angry at you because I love you!" He looked deeply into her pupils and she blushed but was so happy inside Wow he said those three words that my heart was quenching for. Diya aur Baati Hum played. Sandhya was lost in his eyes and Sooraj went to kiss her on the cheek. But she escaped. Sooraj grabbed her again from the back and pulled her closer. She closed her eyes as his breath was touching her skin like a tickle. "Sandhya ji I went out for a reason not for the flour but for you!" Sooraj went to get the bag of clothes which he had got for her. "Here you are have a look!" She looked excited but still a little bit confused as to what it is. She opened the bag and then the box and she found a royal blue churidar the one Sooraj bought for her "Sandhya ji its from me for you to wear today at college, all the girls wear dresses and you will look different if you wore sarees there! Also what do the English people call it su..."  He scratched his head as he couldn't think of what it is. She smiled at him and admired his gesture. "Sooraj ji you gave me a surprise!" they laughed and shared an eye lock. Diya aur Baati hum played. She opened the dress up and looked at the pattern on the dress. It was a royal, majestic blue with a silver border at the bottom. Something fell out of the dress and it was a little note. It wrote in Hindi "I love you Sandhya ji forever yours Sooraj!" Sandhya blushed as she read it and looked at Sooraj lovingly. She fell into his arms as she couldn't bring her happiness into words. He wrapped his arms around her. "Sooraj ji how did you know that royal blue was my favourite colour?" She smiled as she took her head off his chest. She blushed. "Sandhya ji I didn't know what your favourite colour was because we never had this conversation and I was really confused so I asked a few ladies after showing your photo, they said you were beautiful with a fair skin tone and very expressive eyes so she picked royal blue!" Sooraj smiled at her as she blushed away at several compliments made about her. Sooraj held her hand "Are you going to wear it?" Sandhya blushed and she ran into the bathroom. "Sandhya ji please wear it for me?" He laughed as he waited outside, just wanting a glimpse of her. After 10 minutes she walked out and the door closing caught his attention. He shot up from his seat and he looked her up and down in excitement. She looked beautiful. "Sandhya ji... you look wonderful!" Sandhya blushed looking downwards. She was wearing light makeup her hair was completely out and she had her sindoor near her parting. She looked divine. She walked up to Sooraj. "Sooraj ji do you think it looks okay I mean I am married now doesn't it look a bit weird!" Sandhya was fidgeting with her top making it look normal. Sooraj walked up to her and then held her by the shoulders "You look beautiful and so what if you are married, cant you wear clothes like this after marriage infact I think you should wear them all the time after all you are Sandhya Sooraj Rathi you can do what you want, now hurry up we need to leave your interview starts in an hour!" Sandhya smiled at him lovingly. Sooraj turned to get to the door as he was keeping track of time and Sandhya held his hand "Thank you my sweet husband!" she smiled at him again and it instantly bought a smile onto his face.

They left to go to the college in the rickshaw and they soon reached outside of the college. They got of the rickshaw and Sandhya was reciting what to say in the interview over and over again. Sooraj was amazed at her dedication and also was overly amused at her reciting. He giggled to himself which Sandhya took no notice of as she was so into remembering what to say. Sooraj was getting annoyed. He grabbed her by the shoulders and gripped them tightly. "Sandhya ji calm down, if you keep reciting you're going to forget, you don't need to worry!" Sandhya wasn't convinced she carried on "But Sooraj ji..." Sooraj placed his finger over her lips and Diya aur Baati Hum played. She was amazed by his eyes controlling her. She gulped and stayed quiet. "Sandhya ji, who came third in the whole of Rajasthan? You! So please don't get tense you have it all here already just be yourself and make me proud! But also look up to the heavens and think of your mum and dad and I am sure that you will get in!" Sooraj pulled her for a hug to comfort her and calm her down. She smiled at this. Diya aur Baati Hum played. He then kissed her on her forehead and wished her good luck. Sandhya gave him a confident smile and she walked off into the gates. Before she entered she turned around and smiled at him again to give her that strength. He blew her a kiss and she blushed and ran into the gates.

Precap: Sandhya is sitting in the college waiting for her confirmation and a few male students crowd around her. Sooraj watching this in the background getting angry.

Great Work  sonia .. Great Imagination ..

Loved it ..

But I know these Many wont be on show .. they go For Hug , at most Peak Situation , only Kiddish things , Kiddish fights , with Decent Romance between them will be Beautifully Framed ..

anyways ur Work is Appreciatable , a Fun to read and u put Smiles After reading the Story ... 
Nice story 😊... Keep writing Sonia17
You are doing fab job Sonia...keep writing :)
Very nice stories Sonia. I love reading them. But so sorry for not commenting these days, I think of replying as and when I complete reading but what to do I will be lost Surya dreams...
everytime I read your beautiful stories. Many Many thanks for these wonderful writings. Have a fabulous day.πŸ‘
Hey my fellow DABHians sorry for the delayed update have been sooo busy that just havent had the chance at all! Please please read it and tell me what you think this one is a bit emotional and so will the next one! So if your a softie please get your tissues ready! 😭 πŸ˜† Please be honest and tell me if you find it too long winded and boring! πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ

Part 10

Sooraj decided to wait outside for Sandhya once she returned so he decided to sit near the entrance after she came out. The security guard came up to him and held his shoulder "Are bhaiya aap yahan kyu bete hai? Aap andar hi bet jaye aap ko koi kuch nahin kehenga!" Sooraj looked up at him and smiled "Theek hai!" Sooraj walked inside the gates and sat on a bench waiting for his wife to come out with good news. Few people walked past him giving him weird looks but Sooraj didn't mind. Sandhya sat on the bench outside the office with her eyes closed composing herself. As she closed her eyes she could see her Sooraj ji smiling at her. There was a small smile that played on her lips. There was a young group of boys who walked past and they eyed Sandhya and smiled. "Kitni hot si ladki hai na!" The boys walked up to her and Sandhya's eyes were open. She was feeling extremely uncomfortable and she grabbed the chair she was panicking. They were touching her and trying to touch her face. They grabbed her Sandhya tried to fight back but there was too much to do. She shouted "Sooraj ji!!!" Sooraj was in his own world. "Sooraj ji Hume bachaye!"   Sooraj heard a familiar voice and his name. He stood up and walked around. One of the boys grabbed both of her hands and the others were pestering her. She shouted again and this time Sooraj could see it was his Sandhya. "Sandhya ji! He shouted. He was standing there angry his fists were clenched and he ran towards her. He pushed one of the boys out of the way. They all became alert. There was no one around as college had finished there was no help. Sooraj grabbed one of the guys and grabbed him by the collar. He punched him in the stomach. They were all against Sooraj. He was trying to hit one but another one would try to attack him. Sandhya was scared. She was getting angry. Emotions ran through her mind. She closed her eyes and she pictured herself in a Police outfit. Tears streamed down her eyes. She opened them. "Watch out!" one of the men grabbed Sandhya. She elbowed him in the stomach. Sooraj was on the wall and a man was trying to strangle him. Sandhya punched him in the back. He didn't fall. Sooraj pushed him to a wall. He fell over the chairs. One of the men grabbed Sandhya and was trying to kiss her. She slapped him round the cheek and then Sooraj kicked him in the groin. The interviewer walked out to see this. He was shocked."What is all this? Sandhya how did this happen?" Sandhya and Sooraj looked at each other and both gulped. "Woh Sir I was waiting for you and then these boys tried to annoy me and pester me that's why this has happened my husband saw me in trouble and that is why this has happened?" Sandhya looked down in shame as this was not a good start. Sooraj walked closer towards her to give her that sense of security. "I can understand I am extremely sorry for this, these students will be suspended immediately!" The interviewer gave a weird look at Sooraj and the way he was. He then looked over at Sandhya and smiled. "Would you two like to come into my office?" Sooraj looked immediately at Sandhya and she did too. "Sir it's only me that needs the interview right?" The interviewer smiled at her "Sandhya we need Sooraj so we can ask him some questions!" They went inside the room, Sooraj was a bit nervous. Sandhya saw this she held his hand and whispered "Don't worry just be yourself!" Sooraj smiled as he said the same to her. Piyaaa played in the background. They both went in the room hand in hand and the interview started. Sandhya answered the questions perfectly to the three interviewees and they were impressed. Sooraj was asked as well. "So Mr Rathi what do you do for a living and how much is your yearly salary!" Sooraj and Sandhya looked at each other. Sandhya smiled at him and indicated through her eyes not to worry. "Ji me ek halwai hu hum ghar se hi mithai aur nasthe bhej the hu, hum Pushkar ke best Halwai hai aur hum saal me 10 lakhs bana deta hu!" the interviewers looked over at each other and this made Sooraj more tense. They nodded. "Sandhya we will let you know our reply in a couple of days by post order!" She smiled as they left the room the interviewee spoke "Kese ladki hai itne pare likhe hai, par pati ek halwai hai ajeeb si baat hai!" Sooraj didn't hear this but Sandhya did. "Sooraj ji ek minute hum abhi aate hai hum kuch andar bhul chuke hai!" Sooraj nodded and he was standing at the door waiting. Sandhya stormed into the room and was fuming. "Excuse me sir, aap ko kuch baat karne thi!" They looked over and agreed. "Aap ko kya lagta hai ke ek halwai kamyab kabhi nahin ho sakta hai, well your wrong absolutely wrong! Meri pati bhale hi halwai hai lekin woh ek ache insaan hai, unka dil bohot hi bada hai, sirf parai aur career hi subh kuch nahin hai kamyaabi ke liye ek aur cheez hote hai woh hai generosity and respect aur mere pati me yeh dono khoobiya hai aur ek aur baat humko reply mat kijye humko hamari admission nahin chayiya jahan hamari koi kadar na ho!" the interviewees were shocked "We weren't saying anything about you beta at all you are fantastic." They gulped as they saw Sandhya get even angrier. "Humko pata hai par aapne hamari pati ki bezati ki hai, aur jo mere pati ko bezati se baat karte hai woh mere liye bhi apman hai!" Sooraj was listening to all of this from the door and tears swelled up in his eyes. Sandhya didn't know this, he was outside but he went to see why she was taking so long. He rubbed his face and wiped away his tears. He was heartbroken, infuriated with himself. He hated himself. He couldn't meet the eyes of his wife anymore. He couldn't meet her expectations. He messed everything up. He sat himself down with his hands over his face. Sandhya walked out and she saw him. She expected the worst. She knew he heard everything. She knew it. She put her hand on his shoulder and she tried to turn him around. He wouldn't turn and he put her hand off his shoulder. He stood up and went outside the gates. He went to catch a rickshaw so they could get home. "Sooraj ji mere baat to suniye!" she continued calling him and she still kept trying but there was no hope. He kept on avoiding her. He wasn't angry with her, he was angry with himself. He could never look good with her. Bhabo was right they are a mismatch they can never be Diya aur Baati. He wiped a tear from his eye and looked the other way as they sat on the rickshaw. Sandhya kept looking at him she was worried, tense so much was going on in her mind. She just wanted to wash it all away make him feel right. She was glad with her decision that she made. She loved Sooraj dearly and she could never see her husband be insulted whether it's wasting something important to her. She held his hand and stroked it gently to comfort him. He closed his eyes and looked the other way. He slowly loosened his hand away from her's and told the rickshaw to stop. Sandhya looked around and it was nowhere near their house "Sooraj ji where are we going?" he didn't answer. "Bhaiya yeh mere patni ko New Road tak lejaye yeh hai paisa!" he walked away as the rickshaw drove away "Sooraj ji lekin..!" she drove away looking at him walk away from her and she had tears roll down her face. She wept them away and was extremely tense when she finally got home. I can't believe I've just left him there what if he needs me; I need to be by his side. But what if it makes him feel worse I should leave him for an hour or so and if he doesn't return then il go back! She got into the house and started cooking the evening meal. He must be hungry, he hasn't eaten properly all day I need to make something he likes she thought. He likes Daal Baati Churma and Gatti ki sabzi! She smiled a little as she prepared the dishes. She remembered all the times when he taught her how to prepare it and it bought gentle tears in her eyes, tears of happiness. She looked at the clock tick away as she was brushing off the cooking with washing the pans. It was nearing an hour and a half and there was no sign of him. She gulped and became tenser as her Sooraj was lost. She cursed that man for insulting her husband like that. How could he do that? Is there no decency left in the world today! She grabbed her purse locked the doors and went out to find Sooraj. She ran to get a rickshaw.

Middle of Pushkar

Sooraj sat on a bewildered bench lost, hurt and annoyed with himself. He looked at the heavens and cursed his life. He never got happiness from God he always faced troubles with a smile. He thought. You have blessed me with a wonderful wife who is beautiful, kind and intelligent but you didn't make us perfect. I feel short of her. She is perfect and I am not. She has all the good qualities but you didn't make me to her expectations. She has never said anything to me and she never will because she is a good person. But other people will. They will say look at them she is so clever, perfect but look at her a husband a "halwai" he cried more as he thought about it. He saw a couple walk past him hand in hand and they were smiling and laughing. He pictured him and Sandhya walking and laughing hand in hand. He had gentle tears stream down his eyes. His eyes were hurt his heart broke into a million pieces. He put his head in his palms and tried to get away from this horrible world. The only good thing that happened to him was Sandhya and now that is slowly tearing away.

Sandhya looked through the corners of town to try and find Sooraj but she was helpless. She tried to ask around but she didn't ask too much as it would look bad on them. She searched through each main road of Pushkar but there was no sign. She went down this main road and there was a small temple. She looked at it helplessly her eyes swollen from crying and she decided to go and ask God some questions. She went up to the mandir and climbed the stairs with strength and determination in her eyes to get the correct answers. She didn't ring the bell as she wanted answers. The mandir was empty and the priest was not there also. She stared at the murti with her teary eyes. "Why have you done this Maa? Why have you hit us with negativity? Why? Have we not suffered enough? Punish me it's my fault for what has happened not that innocent soul who is wandering the streets because he is broken, hurt and shattered. He thinks he is not perfect for me. He is cursing himself. All because you made this happen. I don't want college admission I don't want to do anything for myself. Not anymore. I want him to be happy. I want him to be with me. He is perfect for me and I know it. Why have you taken him away from me?" she paused to take a breath and closed her eyes and prayed to Maa. She wanted to see him so badly just find him and embrace him. She never wanted to see him hurt and if she knew that this would have happened she would have never went for the admission. She hates people like that and especially when they have insulted her love. "I won't move from here till you bring my Sooraj ji to me, I won't eat, drink nor sleep until I see him in front of my eyes if you don't bring him back to me before the clock strikes 12 you will never see this devotee again in your mandir!" She stood up and rang the bell as many times as possible. There was a strong breeze that hit her face and leaves swaying into the mandir. Her tears were dry now and Sooraj was walking along the same road as the mandir. He was still crying and walking around with no aim no motive. Sandhya was still ringing the bell it was nearing 11.30pm and she still wasn't tired. She grabbed her head as she felt slightly dizzy. But she came back to senses. She kept looking straight ahead with belief and hope that Sooraj would be by her side soon. She looked at the clock tick and her hope was strong but there were shades of uncertainty. "You have half an hour Maa, you have to listen to your devotee's prayers!" she shouted at the idol whilst ringing the bell. Sooraj was nearing closer he could see the light coming from the mandir from the diva's around the mandir. He looked around and wondered whether to go there. He thought for a moment.

Sooraj continued his walk towards the mandir and thunder storms were crackling in the sky. The divas were moving around and the wind got stronger. Sandhya looked around to see it raining heavily. She focused herself back on the idol and prayed her heart out to Maa to bring her Sooraj ji back in her life. It was 5 to 12 and Sandhya clasped her eyes on the clock. She didn't lose hope but was hurt and distraught. She wanted him back at any cost. Sooraj was slowly walking up the stairs. He was looking up to see someone there. He didn't recognise her as being Sandhya. He walked up with his hands folded. Praying to Maa to show him the right road to make everything okay. Sandhya's sari pallu blew over his face and it prickled his nose gently. The scent of Sandhya's perfume was felt by Sooraj's senses and he immediately opened his eyes to look to his right. His love his life was standing right by his side. He was lost in her tears her anguish. They stood by each other like Diya aur Baati; they opened their arms to face life ahead of them.

Precap: Sandhya wiping Sooraj's tears and engrossing him in a hug and kissing his cheek. Sooraj shocked. Diya aur Baati Hum female played.

I just came to know that you write SS as well. πŸ˜”

All the parts of your SS are beautifully written.πŸ‘πŸΌ

I esp liked part-4 a lot. It's hilarious. Read part 10th. So SURYA are doing "Dhishoom Dhishoom" to those boys.🀣🀣🀣

Waiting for next part.. SURYA hugs n kisses..😍😍☺️