Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolmausam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

How sweet the Precap is ... πŸ˜  

Next  Part u have to make Quickly , Everyone is on wait for the Next Part .. πŸ˜†

Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ami_dabh

I just came to know that you write SS as well. πŸ˜”

All the parts of your SS are beautifully written.πŸ‘πŸΌ

I esp liked part-4 a lot. It's hilarious. Read part 10th. So SURYA are doing "Dhishoom Dhishoom" to those boys.🀣🀣🀣

Waiting for next part.. SURYA hugs n kisses..😍😍☺️

Awww im sorry il make sure I PM you next time to make up for it! πŸ˜‰ 

Thanks sooo much for reading it all! Yes Sandhya's dream has come true partly! No more sleep fighting its the real thing in my world! We will witness more of this in the future she has to hit the gym I think pump up those guns! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hehe yes emotional romance next time stay tuned! 😳
Tacker_Holic thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolmausam

How sweet the Precap is ... πŸ˜  

Next  Part u have to make Quickly , Everyone is on wait for the Next Part .. πŸ˜†

Thanks for reading dear! πŸ˜ƒ Il make sure I write it ASAP! πŸ˜ƒ
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
a good part as usual...especially i am loving precap...wow like a dream😍
shehjar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
beautiful as always ...
some dishoo-dishoom ..
good soul searching ..
looking fwd to the next part😊
ArHiLover-x thumbnail
Thanks for the PM, i loved it! Please update soon!
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Hey Guys,

Back with Part 11 the next few updates will be filled with Surya romance il try and make sure of that! 😳

Part 11

Sandhya closed her eyes tightly and maintained her position firmly praying. He looked at her hurt face and went to touch her shoulder. He grabbed it and she opened her eyes. As she opened them she could see her beloved's face in front of her eyes. She thought she was dreaming. How could this happen? She rubbed her eyes to get rid of the tears in her eyes as she thought this was blocking her vision. She rubbed them and still saw him in front of her eyes. She buried herself in his arms and cried like no other time. They weren't tears of saddness but of joy. She thought she lost him today. Her heart was split into two. But her God saved her life and mended her broken heart. Sooraj caressed her hair and pulled her closer to his body. Their heartbeats were racing for each other. He held her waist and the breeze flew through them. There was complete silence and a flower fell from the idol as a blessing for the couple which Sooraj noticed. There was a smile on his a smile of accomplishment. He never knew that Sandhya would ever be his. "Sandhya Ji...!" Sooraj whispered placing her head on his chest again. "Hmmm...!" Sandhya replied after hiccupping from her tears. "I'm sorry." Sooraj whispered again. Sandhya tucked her head into his chest again. She let go of him and put her finger on his lips. "Shhh... Sooraj Ji it's not your fault at all it's my fault for letting them insults you like that! Shame on them for thinking like that mere haath me hota toh unko ek thapad mar deta tha!" Sandhya clinched her fists and her eyes were fuming just thinking about it. Sooraj somehow had tears in his eyes seeing his wife angry. Sandhya looked at his teary eyes and bought his hand forward and wiped them. "Not anymore Sooraj Ji not anymore...You have cried enough now I want to see that smile of yours back on your face!" she engrossed him in a hug tightly once again and Sooraj smiled a little. She came out of the hug and kissed him on the cheek. Sooraj was shocked and Sandhya realised what she just did. She went pink and Sooraj smiled and blushed a little too. He was amazed. She held his cheek to wipe of the lipstick mark that was left there. "Dont ever do that again, ever why did you leave me? Did you think that I thought that too, well I didnt Sandhya is nothing without her Sooraj and even you know that!" Diya aur Baati Hum played in the background and tears of happiness rolled out of Sooraj's eyes. Sandhya shook her head and crossed her arms after an intense eye lock. She turned around with a scrunched face and was smiling to herself. "Sandhya Ji what happened? What have I done now?" he turned her around she didnt meet his eyes. He tried to move around to look into those eyes that he died to look in. He realised what he had just done... cried. He held his ears as she finally met eyes with him. She started giggling away. She put his hands down and held them in hers. She looked at him with a little smile playing on his lips. "Sooraj ji aap bhi na mujhe bohot bhook lag rahe hai aur aap mere saath hide and seek khel rahe the pichle 6 hours se, aab hum ghar chale!" Sandhya looked at him seriously and Sooraj was confused. "Okay..." he waited for her to reply and she started walking off out of the mandir. Sooraj ran after her and grabbed her hand she stopped and blushed. She turned around to look at him "Come on Sooraj ji lets go home!" he pulled her closer to his chest and she placed her hands on his body. She looked to the side and blushed her face was burning pink as she couldn't look at him in his eyes. He brushed his fingers to place a few hairs behind her ear and then smiled at her. "Sandhya ji it looks like you're in a hurry but too tired to walk home so I have decided that I will take you in a new form of transport!" Sooraj raised his eyebrows at her. Sandhya was confused and giggling at him weird expressions. "What type is that then?" she looked puzzled at him. He looked at her with a naughty expression and drew himself closer to her. She kept moving backwards and then started running down the stairs. "Wait!" Sooraj shouted her and ran after her. She kept running around like a little girl and Sooraj kept following. The breeze in the air got stronger and the clouds were opening for rain to fall. Rain started pouring out of the sky and the couple were running around playing catch. Sandhya stopped as she had a stitch in her stomach. "Sooraj ji let's get under the shelter it's raining!"  Sandhya was running under when Sooraj grabbed her hand and pulled her closer. "Why are you running, it's the first rain of the monsoon lets enjoy it!" Sooraj was running around like a boy and Sandhya was admiring his positive vibe. Sandhya ran up to him and splashed water in his face. He pulled an angry face and she stopped smiling. He threw water in her face and they both laughed a lot. Sooraj grabbed Sandhya closer to her and they hugged a little. He spun her around in circles. She was so happy and then Sooraj pulled her back in his arms. He grabbed her waist and played with her hair at the front. She blushed looking away and he admired her eyes. He whispered in her ears "You look beautiful!" she blushed and buried her head in his chest and he smiled. They shared a hug. "Sandhya ji do you know I feel so happy when you're in my arms, it's like I'm embracing my world near my heart, I never knew that you would be my strength, when I found out about your education I thought you would leave me because I was not worthy of you, of your calibre, I'm sorry if I ever hurt you even the slightest bit I never meant it, I love you the first time I looked at your photo and I'll love you till my last breath!" Sandhya put her hand over his lips and they shared an eye lock. Diya aur Baati Hum played. Their eyes spoke love, love and more love. "Sooraj ji never ever say that, I didnt look at how qualified you are I looked at your heart, your nature I am thankful to God that I have got a sacha jeevan saathi in you. Aur mere mamma papa kehte the ke sacha jeevan saathi bohot kam logo ko milta hai aur me garv se keh sakte hu ke humare paas tum ho aur me aap se wada karta hu ke hum aapse kabhi bhi door nahi jayenge chakar bhi hum door nahin jha sakte hai, pyaar karte hu tumse mere dil hone hi nahin denge akhir hum Diya aur Baati jese hi hai!" Sooraj got extremely upset and he pulled her closer to him. They both cried tears of joy happiness that they had got everything. Diya aur Baati hum played. Sooraj kissed her forehead where she applies her sindoor and then both of her cheeks.

Sandhya put her arms around his neck and looked at him "Mr Halwai mera transport kaha se aayenga hume ghar nahin ponchna hai!" Sooraj smiled at her and held her by her waist. "Madam ji abhi aajayega!"  Sooraj held her cheek and lifted her in his arms. Sandhya was amazed at him. She blushed at him. "Ye hai tumare special transport, aap sirf relax kijye hum aapko aaj ghar chod dehte hai!"  Tumne Jo dekhe sapne suhana un sapno ko aapna banade... tu dhadkan me jaan piyaji mere hoton ki tu muskaan piya tharo maro milan ese lage saathi jeso... Diya aur baati hum... milke chalenge hai yeh kasam jo saath tere mujko mile... Raho se kathe hum chunlenge dhoop me chaya ban ke chalenge... Diya aur Baati hum. They looked into each other's eyes deeply and trailed along the road while the heavens showered their blessings on them.

Precap: The house is lighted with little candles done by Sooraj. Sandhya is shocked to see all of this as she walks out of the bathroom. Sooraj walks up to her and kisses her forehead. They form a strong hug. Piya playing in the background.

farhana874 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow! It's so beautiful and romantic Sonia!πŸ‘
πŸ‘Wish CVs wud show something similar as you wrote!😳

Lovely precap! Waiting for the next part!
coolmausam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Aww so Beautiful and Romantic πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ€—

wish to see same lovey - doveys in show too ..😍

-TomNJerry- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
simply lovely ... very articulately written... πŸ‘
romance is in the air!!! 

can't wait for the rest to unfold ...

keep writing and inspiring!!