FF: Kya Yahin Pyaar Hai? Part 40-Page 98 - Page 9

Posted: 11 years ago
Wow so romantic SS  âĪïļ âĪïļ
SurYa in full flow. Nicely written and well-composed. 👍🏞

Wish the same happens in DABH too.

Loved the entire part and the precap was really good too.

Waiting eagerly for the next part.

So Romantically Filled Part .. Sandhya Private Transport  ðŸ˜† and Surajs own Transport 😆 -- Lifting her to house , is Brilliant Idea . . Hope our CVs too throw this kind of scenes to us ... ðŸ˜
lovely sonia as always it is so nice and romantic ...gosh wish cvs could show something like this ...
precap is to die for ...dont make us wait too long for the next part ...
love ya for such nice treats ðŸĪ—
really nice part..yar i want to see this same intimacy on show too
Soni Soni Sonia...My Bakudi Chakudi..ðŸĪ—ðŸĪ—ðŸĪ—

Woohooo! SURYA romancing from 360degree angle.. Chest, Cheeks, Ear, hand grabbing.. Shu vaat che.. 😍 Khub saras..👏 âĪïļ 👏 Lipstick marks on cheeks..ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ

Waiting for next part.. Must be on a dating.. 😍
So Beautifully penned the whole Part .. Lot of Naughtyness and romance ðŸĪŠ 
I am lost in Suryaworld after reading your story. Such a nice writing. Waiting for the next part Sonia.Thank you.
Very nice! I loved it! It was very romantic, waiting for next part! :)
PS Nice precap!

Hey Guys,

Im back with my update! Its just filled with cute, intense Surya romance! I have been a victim of Surya love from yesterday so that was my inspiration really! 😆 ðŸ˜‰ Enjoy and please comment and what you think! 😃😃

Part 12

Sooraj pulled Sandhya up to make sure his arms were wrapped around her tightly. She was lost in his eyes; her heart was beating for him and only him. She never dreamt of fairy tales but she was living one now. She never thought about her raj kumar what he would look like, how he would be. But she was living that dream this very moment in her life. She thought her life would stop after marriage to a guy who she didnt love, didnt even consider a well wisher. This very person stole her heart, took her to heaven and made her complete.  Sooraj looked at her weirdly "Sandhya ji are you going to stop staring at me?" he didnt want her to stop he just wanted to see her blush again. He wanted her soft skin to go a shade of pink. Make her look even more beautiful. What he wanted happened she blushed a lot and hit his chest. "Sooraj ji aap bhi na?" they both giggled away and finally got home. Sooraj walked them up the top of the stairs and a few passing women were watching them as if they were royalty. "Sooraj ji these people are watching us let me down!" Sandhya was shuffling around and embarrassed slightly. "Sandhya ji why be scared? We are husband and wife na let them look there just jealous that they dont look as beautiful as you" her heart skipped a beat and she blushed looking at him. Sooraj smiled and gave her a killer look. He opened the door and he swung her around in happiness. "Sooraj ji dont spin round too much!" she hid her head in his chest and her hair flung over his face. His face got wet due to her hair and he smiled a little. He brushed the hair off his face and let her down. Sandhya was walking towards the bathroom to change her clothes when Sooraj grabbed her hand and pulled her back. "Kya hum bhi...!" Sooraj was in a very naughty mood and Sandhya was gobsmacked. She pulled herself away and ran straight in to the bathroom. She closed the door and stood behind it smiling to herself. She felt a woman today. She didnt know how quickly this happened but she's in love and she knows it. Sooraj saw a box of candles at the side with a box of matches.  Sooraj found a glass bowl and filled it with water and he grabbed a few candles and put them in the water so they were floating like boats. He placed a few red petals in there and then decided to put them all over the bed. The room was fully lighted in candles and it was a completly romantic room. Sooraj looked into the mirror to sort out his hair and then he waited for his beautiful wife to see all of this. He heard the door unlock and he hid underneath the kitchen worktop. Sandhya walked out and she was slowly wiping her hair when she saw dim lights emerge in her eyes. She looked up to see the whole room covered in romantic candles. She looked over to the bed covered in red roses and she blushed. She looked around to find Sooraj but he couldn't be seen. She was tense. "Sooraj ji...!" she slowly trailed around the room when Sooraj was right behind her. He slowly walked towards her and was smiling. He grabbed her waist and she jumped in fear. She shouted at Sooraj "Sooraj ji aap bhi na mujhe dara diya!" he placed his chin on her shoulder and watched her blush as he held her more tightly. He kissed her cheek gently and her cheeks were burning red. "Aapko yeh... sur...sur...surprise yeh hai na woh angrezi shabd aap ko acha laga na?" Sooraj turned her around and pulled her chin up. She looked down and turned to the side. He grabbed her hand and kissed it gently. She closed her eyes and Sooraj's touch made her go crazy. She tried to run away but he was not letting her go. "You didnt answer me, did you like my surprise?" he turned her around and cupped her face. She looked down and smiled. "Ermm... Sooraj ji... yes!" she closed her eyes and turned around not looking at him. She was getting extremely shy and Sooraj was amazed.  He bought her closer to him and he hugged her. "Mene yeh surprise kyun kiya... aap jana chahte ho?" Sooraj stroked her hair, it had just been washed and she smelt beautiful. He pulled her closer and she smiled. "Sooraj ji why did you do all this?" he smiled and took her out of his arms "Because I love you!" tu dhadkan me jaan piyaji mere hoton ki tu muskaan piya tharo maro milan ese lage saathi jeso... Diya aur baati hum. Sandhya got tears in her eyes and she smiled at Sooraj. "Why are you crying did I say something wrong?" Sooraj was worried he held her face and wiped the tears away. Sandhya put herself back into his arms and hugged him tightly. "I love you Sooraj ji, I dont know how lucky I am to have you!" Piya played. She scuffled her tears off and came out of the hug. "I'm sorry Sooraj ji for crying I dont know what's gotten into me these days!" she giggled and Sooraj was admiring her. He looked over as he forgot part of his idea. He leaned over to get the blindfold. He grabbed it and quickly wrapped it around her eyes. She felt it and was baffled. "Sooraj ji what are you doing now?" he laughed at her eagerness. "Just wait and watch Sandhya ji, just stand there for two minutes. He took a big tray from the worktop and then he got a small table with a few cushions around. They didnt have much in the house yet but he wanted to make it special for her. "Sooraj ji aap kya kar rahe hai? Jaldi kijye!" she was getting tense and wanted to know the surprise immediately. He didnt reply and he set everything out. He slowly walked up to her and kissed her on the cheek while she was blindfolded. "Sooraj ji pati nikal ye na, aap mujhe kyu tang kar rahe hai!" Sandhya was getting restless. "Okay meri Maa I will but on one condition that you will kiss me on my cheek!" she gasped as she heard him talk like that. She started shaking her head. He took off the blindfold and she opened her eyes gently to look in the far corner. She was amazed at the food set on the table with turquoise cushions to relax on. She looked at him with so much love and affection in her eyes. She automatically pecked his cheek and Sooraj blushed. Diya aur Baati Hum played.  "Thank you!" Sooraj smiled and held her hand and took her towards the table. Milke chalenge hai yeh kasam jo saath tere mujko mile. They walked together looking into each other's eyes and he sat her down. He also sat down and he started opening all the dishes that were actually made by Sandhya. Sooraj warmed them all up and found they were his entire favourite. He held her palm and stroked it. "Sandhya ji I know you made all these dishes for me! I would like to say thanks for that! I would never be angry with you ever it's just...!" Sooraj looked away a bit sad. Sandhya noticed this "It's okay Sooraj ji... dont remember all of that only remember the good memories... remember things like this when we are together!" Sandhya placed her other hand on his and smiled. They started their dinner and laughed away at each other. Sandhya fed Sooraj a few bit of food and so did Sooraj. They finished dinner and quickly completed the work. Sooraj washed the dishes and Sandhya emptied them. Sooraj was in a naughty mood when he wet Sandhya with the water. Sandhya was shocked and she had water dripping down her face. She pulled a face at him and he couldn't stop laughing. "Sandhya ji aap bohot cute lag rahe hai!" he giggled again and she walked up to him and wet him again. Sooraj was completly shocked. "Ouch!" he held his eye and quickly wiped his hands. He started rubbing his eye and Sandhya thought he was joking so didnt take it seriously. "Ouch, ouch!" he kept rubbing and Sandhya left everything to go and see what happened "Sooraj ji are you okay?" Sooraj was smiling to himself. Sandhya was blowing in his eye. Diya aur Baati Hum played. He was smiling and Sandhya didnt notice at all. "Sooraj ji ab theek hai!" Sooraj came out of his senses and replied. "Nahin Sandhya ji abhi bohot jal raha hai!" he continued with his lovely smile and Sandhya kept blowing in his eye. Suddenly Sooraj grabbed her and pulled her closer to him. Sandhya was shocked. She was fooled by her own husband. "Sooraj ji aap jhoot bol rahe the humse?" Sandhya was upset and trying to escape out of his grip. He slowly kissed her cheeks and smiled. Sandhya wasn't having this. "Aap bohot naughty ho chuke ho!" Sandhya exclaimed. Sooraj smiled as he held her tightly. "Aap se hi sika hu shararat karne Sandhya ji!" Sandhya was shocked. She looked at Sooraj with big eyes. "Ese ghur ghur kar kyun dekh rahe ho!" Sooraj laughed. Sandhya was very angry but she didnt show it. It was going on in her mind what to do next. She blushed at him. She held his cheek and ran her fingers down his right cheek and then near his chest. He slowly released the tight grip to less tight. Sandhya was smiling away and Sooraj was dumbfounded. She slowly departed from his arms and ran away. She ran out of the kitchen area into the living room she picked up a few cushions and threw them at him. "Sandhya ji!" he shouted as he chased after her. She kept laughing and running away but Sooraj cleverly pulled her and bought her up in his arms. "Aap kaha ja rahe ho mere jaan!" Sandhya blushed at him. She was breathing heavily and couldn't control her laughter. She started laughing. "Sooraj ji aap ne kaha ke mene aapko shararat sikaye to me bhi masti kar raha tha kyun ki aap ne jhoot bola!" Sandhya kept laughing and was watching Sooraj. He was shocked at her behaviour. "Sandhya ji aap rukiya hum aapko ese saaza denge ke aap kuch bhi nahin kar payenge!" Sooraj spun her around in his arms as she tucked her body into his. She was feeling shy, embarrased and all the feelings a girl feels when she is in love.  Sooraj moved over to the bed and placed her there. She blushed and tried to stand up. Sooraj shook his head in denial. He placed a few kisses on both her cheeks, her forehead and then went down to her lips. Sandhya shook her head in decline. Her heart was racing as they were so close to each other. He moved the little strands of hair and kissed her again. She closed her eyes as she was mesmerised at every touch of his. "Sooraj ji yeh aap...!" Sandhya was whispering in his ear as he was admiring her beauty. "Shhh..." Sooraj continued to love her; he slowly blew out the candles and covered him and her with the duvet. (You all know this is DBC type I dont really want to go into detail you can imagine yourselves)

As they joined their souls into one again, they promised that they would never separate from each other and never lose that title of Diya aur Baati. Diya aur Baati Hum gently played in the background.

Thanks for reading! Please leave your honest comments here! 😃

Nice story!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😛😛😛😛 Update quickly please!!!!!!!!!!!!😛😛😛😛