Pavitra Rishta

Pavitra Rishta February 29 2012 Written Update

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks bhalla, its unfair that Archana ask this of Manav when she is depriving her other daughters of this opportunity. I am glad he agrees to go though, for Purvi's sake she is innocent in all this and she looked so happy when she heard Manav was coming. Archana is dead wrong for ruining her three daughters lives just for Sachu

I did like Archana's scenes with Teju though, Teju is fun to watch though I must wonder how much longer she will be kept in the dark about Manav. Not getting my hopes up for the next episode, it will probably be another missed opportunity
sugarplum5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for such a detailed update.
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
How could Archana sacrifice her relationships withanav and her three daughters just because of Sachin? I mean Sachin is just one egotistical person who thinks of nothing but himself that he will ruin not just Archana but the his father and his sosters whom he declare to love so much.
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the update... No Arjun Purvi scene again.. Gosh.. When will they concentrate on their track?