Amrit Manthan

TOI: Danish new baddie

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Danish Bhat: New baddie of small screen

Lisa Antao, TNN | Mar 1, 2012, 12.08PM IST
Read More:Shahrukh Khan|Priyanka Chopra|Madhur Bhandarkar
Danish Bhat

Rajan Shahi's new show Amritmanthan on Life Ok channel has seen a newcomer DanishBhat playing the king Adhiraj Singh. The handsome guy from the beautiful Kashmir has debuted with this show on television.

After doing a number of modelling assignmentswith MS Dhoni, Shahrukh Khanand Priyanka Chopra, Danish became a known face.

Few years back Danish came to Mumbai and he also did a acting course from Kishore Namit Kapoor. "Somehow I got to know from someone that Directors Kut is looking for a new face so I gave my audition and after a series of look tests I was selected for Adhiraj Singh's character," says Danish andfeels a lot of attitude is required to play this character, Athiraj Singh who is an opportunist and he does whatever he feels like and wants to achieve everything he wants. "I am getting lot of congratulatory calls after people have seen me in Amritmanthan I am happy to get a chance to play this role. It's always hard to play the negative lead and specially a character like Athiraj who also has a mystery angle attached!" adds the brown-eyed actor also got an opportunity to play a role in Madhur Bhandarkar's next film Heroine.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niceup thumbnail
Good luck for the present project...
mossgreen thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail