Amrit Manthan

SIMILAR TO WHAT ?

THE-FUTURE-LORD thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I THE FUTURE LORD IS HERE

so new show has started and appear to be good enough to hold its place for the short period.

i assume lot of shows has been produced on such ROYAL themes. this niche never gets old.

any period of time in indian cinema at least 1 show cache this ROYALTY.

as i watched 1st episode of it just for a few minutes story appeared to me taken from

MS. JANE AUSTEN NOVEL PERSUASION . i hope many have read that not so popular NOVEL
which indeed is a worth time.

then i thought in every other ROYAL CLAN based show such things happen so in a way it lead to same old pattern of characters and story.

LIFE  OK official with open hands accepted the story and invested in it whereas many others shows weren't even promoted even they not get deserving promo.

nowadays this RAJMATA word annoy me . listened it countless times .

this is just a setup and character introduction month so that user get connected to the story.

everyone can hope it will not deal with SAS BAHU issues again . RAJMATA is playing usual SAS BAHU cards already .

hope it is somehow a better experience .

just check out PERSUASION it is one of underrated script of MS. JANE AUSTEN

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

teletubby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
might be so...but here th older daughter seems to b th main protagonist ...n also wen amrit n that army officer meet,,their seems to b chemistry b/w them...rest we'll hav to wait n watch!!
snowdream thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ya there is a chemistry between tej-amrit...hope show concentrate on this chemistry
Niceup thumbnail
Similarity with the movie --- aiana (( jackei ,juhi & Amrita ))

Prachi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i think the show is quite similar to sidney sheldon's the master of games... rajmata is the main head of the family and thinks of amrit as her heiress but circumstances will prove that nimrit is the rightful heiress... just a guess.
teletubby thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prachi..

i think the show is quite similar to sidney sheldon's the master of games... rajmata is the main head of the family and thinks of amrit as her heiress but circumstances will prove that nimrit is the rightful heiress... just a guess.

yes might be...but too many sadistic characters in that book n so long drawn out*shudder*...also i don't htink it was a guy who was th problem b/w sisters...
here as name suggests 'amrit manthan'...mebbe amrit wil ultimately learn to love n change...!!๐Ÿ˜Š
Prachi.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pinkfroth

yes might be...but too many sadistic characters in that book n so long drawn out*shudder*...also i don't htink it was a guy who was th problem b/w sisters...
here as name suggests 'amrit manthan'...mebbe amrit wil ultimately learn to love n change...!!๐Ÿ˜Š

i do not say its a complete copy from that but you could notice many similarities...
like kate's son antony used to stammer in front of her just like nimrit does in front of rajmata... 
eve was very calculative just like amrit.. and in the book too although the mother of the kid did not live much but was suppressed by her mom in law just like queen... 
i am not arguing bt there are many common thing in the first week itself...
and i too wish just like u amrit turns into a positive character
teletubby thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prachi..

i do not say its a complete copy from that but you could notice many similarities...
like kate's son antony used to stammer in front of her just like nimrit does in front of rajmata... 
eve was very calculative just like amrit.. and in the book too although the mother of the kid did not live much but was suppressed by her mom in law just like queen... 
i am not arguing bt there are many common thing in the first week itself...
and i too wish just like u amrit turns into a positive character

u r right ...th show definitely has taken some inspiration at least, frm th book...
but it must hav been indianised enuff fr th audience's sake!! 
OMG,,,i just thought,,,what if amrit gets nimrit married to adhiraj like in th book???!
Prachi.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pinkfroth

u r right ...th show definitely has taken some inspiration at least, frm th book...
but it must hav been indianised enuff fr th audience's sake!! 
OMG,,,i just thought,,,what if amrit gets nimrit married to adhiraj like in th book???!

lolz that wouldn't be less than the disaster๐Ÿ˜†