Written Update 1st March 2012

Posted: 12 years ago
Recap: Sia is locked in the washroom by Pooja and tries to get out. After some struggle, she manages to break open the door. Raghav creates a lizard scare and delays the start of the exam and Sia manages to reach on time.

The exam is going on and everyone looks tensed. Vishal is cheating with his mobile phone. Wadda and Nikka bro try to get a bathroom break, but Bhargav Sir turns that down. Raghav tries to get Sia's attention in the last few minutes of the exam, but she ignores him. He gets up from his seat and grabs her answer sheet and confuses Bhargav Sir. He then gives the answer sheet back to her and lets her know that she can attempt one optional question which will fetch her additional marks. Sia solves that question.

After the exam, Vishal is really annoyed with Pooja for failing in making Sia miss the exam and says that she has to somehow help him in the next few days to ensure that Sia leaves Elite forever.

Arjun and Sia are talking about why she got late. Sia tells him that she is not sure how she managed to get locked in the loo and that she will check with Pooja if she knows anything. Raghav then comes and Sia tells him that she would have attempted that optional question even without him telling her. But Arjun tells her that it was because of his "chipkali" prank that Sia wrote the exam. That is when Sia realizes that Raghav had helped her. She asks Arjun if he had seen Gauti as she had not spoken to him in many days. Raghav says that he saw Gauti with Bonny and Vishal in the morning. Worried, Sia goes looking for him

Meanwhile Vishal asks Gauti to delete all the formulas from the phone so that he doesn't get caught. Sia comes and speaks with him and asks Gauti if he is doing anything wrong. Gauti hugs her and changes the topic. He apologizes to Sia for the last time that he yelled at her and goes away. Maloni overhears the conversation and warns Gauti that what is he doing is not right for both him and his sister. Gauti refuses to listen and wonders why everyone dislikes Vishal so much.

Back at the hostel Wadda and Nikka bro are really bored because the exams are moving very slowly. They do a fun poll around Elite and realize that everything is moving very slowly. Vishal complains to Bonny about how all his plans with Sia is failing, but he will do something soon.

After this they show a montage of shots of the next few days of exams. Where Arjun is always shown encouraging Sia and Raghav helping her in in his own way. One time when Pooja resets Sia's alarm clock, Raghav wakes her up and yet again Sia reaches her exam on time. Vishal is pissed. We also see that Gauti is helping Vishal cheat in all the exams.

After this everyone in Elite is celebrating that exams are over and they are finally free. Sia reminds them that there is still English exam that is left and others tell her it is way too easy for them. Sia is worried that English exams will be a problem for her. Raghav interrupts her thoughts and Sia begins to thank him for his help. He jokes about it and says that he helped Sia because that way even by winning the challenge, she actually does not really win. Sia gets a little annoyed then and says that the one person who really deserves her thanks is Arjun, for encouraging her and helping her through the exams. She says that the best part is that she doesn't even need to thank him, because he is not just a friend, something more than that. Arjun overhears this and is happy.  Sia is smiling and Raghav has an unreadable expression. The episode ends with that.

Precap: Pooja tells Sia that Arjun is looking for her in some room and when she reaches that place (not sure what room that was), there is Vishal there climbing down the stairs and asks Sia, mujhe miss to nahin kiya?

There is also a new promo that shows Sia slapping Gauti

Folks, this is the first time ever that I am doing a written update and apologies if it is not exactly how it should be done.
Originally posted by Rag1ni

Well done, kiddo! ðŸ˜ģ

kiddo? ðŸ˜•
Originally posted by Masooma Bukhari

kiddo? ðŸ˜•

Maafi yaar. Ragini is my older sis and likes to annoy me by calling me kiddo ðŸĪ”
Annoy you? Don't say that ðŸ˜ģ
And man, the precap/ promo looks no good. 
ohh sisters... ðŸ˜†

ragini.. dnt annoy megha..she's too sweet to be annoyed ðŸ˜›

hello by the way..myself masooma.. aka masu ðŸĪŠ
Originally posted by gheeshakkar

Maafi yaar. Ragini is my older sis and likes to annoy me by calling me kiddo ðŸĪ”
PADHAI KE VAJAH SE EPI NAHI DEKH PAYI PAR KOI NAHI..YOU HAVE JUST DONE IT PERFECTLY..NO WORDS..COMMENDABLE EFFORT BY YOU..😃👏 POOJA AUR GAUTI KI TO...ðŸ˜Ą
I will try NOT to. But won't make any promises ðŸ˜‰
Hello Masu. I am Ragini, also Rags. But in this forum we already have one Rags, don't we? ðŸ˜›
Originally posted by Rag1ni

I will try NOT to. But won't make any promises ðŸ˜‰
Hello Masu. I am Ragini, also Rags. But in this forum we already have one Rags, don't we? ðŸ˜›

😆

yhh we do have a ragz... ðŸ˜†
a handsome one..
and now another ragz... a pretty one ðŸ˜†

yhh i can understand... elder siblings annoy poor lil ppl .. im on megha's side ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by Masooma Bukhari

😆

yhh we do have a ragz... ðŸ˜†
a handsome one..
and now another ragz... a pretty one ðŸ˜†

yhh i can understand... elder siblings annoy poor lil ppl .. im on megha's side ðŸ˜†
HOYE YOU CAN'T...BECAUSE 'I'M' THE ELDER CHILD..I HAVE A YOUNGER BROTHER ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜•
Edited by balashiv15 - 12 years ago