Task 1 (results are out on page 6)

Posted: 17 years ago
Hi guys, so Are you ready!!!

here is the first task for each house members as this is gonna be the first contest of the Fan club we want a Name for this Contest?

Here are the names of the group and the people in it

1. Eijaz khan fan club:- Groovychick, anjali207 ,Aryan~Bhai~MBBS, henna16, x_Roshni_x, qazplm (Full)

2. Khushi dii fan club:- ~LiL*Princez, puja265,wildchild, Rizi, misspriya, natasshafan

3. preity mania fan club:- HR ki sayyonni, ans24us1,      gudia8712 ,Vinit_fan, preity*zinta,indian888 (Full)

4. Shahrukh khan fan club:- ~divya~, tahmina_1994, lilyrose,
Angel eyeZz, doly_455,srk_preity_kajo

5. Bachans fan club:- monika.goel, umi82990, Rani_Abhishek, lucky_lakshmi, sonalkhullar,Adorable_Ankita, Pyaari_Shailee (Full)

6. rani fan club:- Tumhari_Khushi, *_Qazi_fan_*, gk_09, Nimra_M, indiangirl07, i_luv_jay_sean, Punjaban_kuri (Full)

7. Vinit fan club:- Saad_786, mp_142, ~rahul ki rani~,vinit_anu

8. Aishwarya Rai fan club:- komalash, abhyvakil_1992, Dikte, malkanoor,heart girl

Task 1:- So your task one is really easy and it is to come up with a name for this game show or contest!!

Some easy rules are:-

1. Each house or group will only send one entry so one entry per group

2. next is that only one member from each house should sent me their entries by a pm

3. the name should not be too long like 2-3 lines it should be short and sweet😛 (for example:- Deal ya no deal, kaun banega crorepati, Fear factor) these are jus examples as to how the name should be

4. the last date of submission is May 21 2006. (sunday)

If you guys have any questions post it on this thread soo every1 is clear about the things and dont give ur name here for the contest ..

Edited by lovly_angel - 17 years ago
hi gusy if u want the date to extended or anything like just tell me n we will figure out 😊
thank you!!! ill try my best to participate i mam not v well atm das y!
Thanx for lettu=ing us know!!
Great Mehak... 😊

Thanks for posting the task.. 😃
awesome Mahek. Thanks for posting it up. 😊

Good luck to the participants! 👍🏼
so any one done yet 😆 😆 jus asking
will let u now, I may be member short and will give replacement today
so how is everyone doing on the first task do u guys want to me extendend the date or not or do want me to make it due more early than may 16 do tell me 😊

thnx for playing
lovly_angel