Balika Vadhu

BVWU 1/3- Badi masi's impression on G "Mannerless"

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Badi masi kya jaane jagya already mem le aaya haiπŸ€ͺ aur woh bhi rude pizza 😡mem...
maasiji's  nokjhok with kallo are so funny"tu beendni beendni kehthe reh jayegi aur woh shut up shut up  bol degi"..πŸ˜†..
but then suddenly the scenes turn very emotional due to maasijis illhealth..looks like quite a lot of tear jerker episodes to follow soon..πŸ€”
Edited by pjyo - 12 years ago
tejasri thumbnail
Thanks for ur quick update...😊 soo J is cumng back...😑 hope he'll knw abt G's visit to haveli den mazaa aayega... seeng our PIZZA MADAM'S ugly expression..πŸ˜†
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
jyo did u notice...how she pinpointed the relationship of hubby and wife...!!
sab riston ka tutana bearable hai but not that one...
sab dur hojatey hain...but not hubby...!!

feeling good after hearing those dialogs from MB...
she will deffo bring anandi's remarriage issue after knowing truth!!😍
Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
thamizh93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...jagya is gona come to jester...we r going to have a colorful holi in bv
heal thumbnail

can someone please post a short udpate.   No offence to you Khusi but your updates are as images and they are blocked at my end and I can never read them.

pjyo thumbnail
Originally posted by: khusi_*

jyo did u notice...how she pinpointed the relationship of hubby and wife...!!

sab riston ka tutana bearable hai but not that one...
sab dur hojatey hain...but not hubby...!!

feeling good after hearing those dialogs from MB...
she will deffo bring anandi's remarriage issue after knowing truth!!😍

yeah,butπŸ˜‰ i was looking at that photograph,it was parikkshith sahani.πŸ˜†.kisi old movie kaa hogaπŸ˜†...
yeah, mujhe bhi lagtha hai after she finds out jaggu dumped anandi,she will bring up anandis remariage issue..all these people are unnecessarily hiding breakup news-badi jejis isnt as fragile as they think.πŸ€”.infact she was such a positive influence on suguna-remember kothri se baahar nikal ke royi thii...
abb bhi woh dadisa se bolegi 'anandi ke liye bhi koi ho uska apna,jaggu 2nd marriage karr chuka hai so why not anandi"..
but khushi kahin maine sunaa thaa there will be a meeting betwen gauri and maasi ji..how could that be?..πŸ€”
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
badi maasi jagya se locket ke baare mein pakka puchengi dekhte hain jagya kya jawaab deta hai
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pjyo

but khushi kahin maine sunaa thaa there will be a meeting betwen gauri and maasi ji..how could that be?..πŸ€”

I am sure that jagya will run to Jayetsar behind gauri's back.  She has told him she has to go to the hospital and will return.

The moment she comes home, there will be a note or an sms from him saying "please forgive me. i had to go back to see badi masi".

I am sure the moment she sees that note, she will go to jayetsar as well, particularly since jagya introduced her as his colleague so she already knows that she isnt known as his wife there.

Then she will start her aashirwaad mission for getting aashirwaad from badi masi. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
pjyo thumbnail
Originally posted by: tinoo

I am sure that jagya will run to Jayetsar behind gauri's back.  She has told him she has to go to the hospital and will return.

The moment she comes home, there will be a note or an sms from him saying "please forgive me. i had to go back to see badi masi".

I am sure the moment she sees that note, she will go to jayetsar as well, particularly since jagya introduced her as his colleague so she already knows that she isnt known as his wife there.

Then she will start her aashirwaad mission for getting aashirwaad from badi masi. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†oh yeah,πŸ˜‰she must already be missing her shouting sessions in jetsar πŸ˜†..
Also if she comes jagya will have to return to mumbai with his pregnant beendni,maasiji will know anandi is now ex beendni and we all will be saved from watching jagyaa anandi pretending to be still married ...