WRITTEN UPDATE 1st MARCH 2012

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks a lot Anju..

Such a disgusting and pathetic relatives Indu has...
Thank u Anjuji Edited by Bhartik - 12 years ago
thanks for the update anju ..not much epi ...and again it was hurried and outta place too... ricky ka aana n police ka ...was too messy ...bad script again... Edited by ramusk - 12 years ago
thank u soo much for the update di..i skipped today's epi as i thought it was gona be stressful...ur update always helps..🤗 
thanks a lot for update

i don't know what i should say😭
Originally posted by set_raj

Thanks a lot Anju..

Such a disgusting and pathetic relatives Indu has...

RajG, unfortunately they are not relatives but close family, whom one looks upon in time of crisis. 
Thank you Anju for nice and quick update.
Thanks Anju for a lovely update!

Such a sad episode. I just wish Indira leaves that house as soon as possible. Why was she given such kind of punishment in jail, it was exaggerated somehow. I don't understand why Rishi is getting bashed today. He was too shocked just like Indira to do anything. This situation doesn't need rushed decisions and actions. I hope he proves Indira's innocence. Hope they don't drag this side story more.

Would these family members of Indira even dare to see her face once she is proven to be innocent. I wish Indira throws out Inder and Kutumbh as well, she should not consider her even as her mom, Kutumbh can follow her God-like Husband.

Way too sad for our Indira. Hope those negative happenings around Indira stop for sometime. It is way too much to take.
thanks .. for giving us,,... written update
Thank you so much Anju 😳

Beautiful update as always 😳

Now here something worrying me. 😕

Inder has proven to be the worst man walking 😔. He does not have a ❤️ he has a stone. No even that would be wrong to say. 👎🏼 He has a no stone at all. He is a lost cause walking without a soul.

Once he slapped Jhumpa for shouting out his daughter got pregnant and ruining her name now he himself claims she stole something he did. 😔

Why is he ruining Babli's reputation ❓

Shame on you Inder Sharma.

And Kutumb now I take back all my positive expectation comments I said this morning about you on Hetu post. I take it back. 😔 you proven to be a terrible mother. 😭

If this theft case ends up in court please send Inder to hang .

Once again Anju 😳 beautiful update enjoyed reading it.

Thank you 😳

Can't wait to watch 😍

Mehnaaz 😳