Nadheswaram

Nadaswaram Archives January 2012

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakshmikr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wednesday - Updates (😑😑😑 Ennakku mattum Yen da Ippudi ) Pandi Margaya

KNG coming to hotel ..Motta boss is callling him .. both jointly coming to room..KNG says that you are off no use .. they both are alive.. you are super waste i will not give money to you nu solluran.. Motta boss says ok i agree .. but i need half payment ie.,5 L becoz we had put effort otherwise u will  be in police station nu solluran.. KNG 😲 checks r u going to raise case with police but MB denies n tells that he will tell to Jag's..KNG really bcom upset.. n take off money n throws to him..MB is telling if you would have given this in hand i would left peacefully but u throwed to me.. so unnakku penalty 2 Lakhs πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜† nu takes 2 L n gives piece of advice to KNG.. That you should not tell parambarai varalar to kolai karan N you should not treat me less becoz i shaved my head nu sollitu leaves the place.KNG upsetπŸ‘

Mayil Home -- Ellarum vasala parthu okkanthutu irrukanga(Yenga irrunthu start pannurathu ku ra mathiri) there comes P2 & Sam ..Pirai is hugging mayil n telling that he realised the truth n now on pandi will be my darling SIL so i will set him some business with which let our kids survey happily nu solluraru.. as usual mayil started his ramyan on cursing Sokku & Kobi..For change Dev Oothu Othing them..Puspa ask them to leave thier talk ..now comes Pandi's Employer That Don Man.. is coming there looking for pandi...Mayil is telling him pandi's new business opporunity..Don man doesnt seem to be happy but manages n tells that pandi is good guy i taught of keeping him for a long while ..but thats ok .. he will surely come up in life nu sollitu leaves the place.

Little boys are playing cricket near some emptyland..ball goes to somewhere ..boy goes n pick the ball got to see pandi getting hanged in the tree(Loosu Pandi kurathu seriya poochu.. Oru vela Antha Don Employer than ivana thonga vitruppano)People getting gathered in that place police comes in ..Enquires with an man about's of Pandi.. n send constable to mayil home n informs them pandi's suicide to pirai n younger daughty.. appuram yenna.. younger daughty to dev n puspa.. puspa to Maha n paramu.. paramu to mayil.. all happens as running relay..next few mins mayil n co comes to suicide place..got to see pandi hanging exhibition..crying out of heart.. maha ..is stuck with tears n fainted there(Maha.. god have given you an very hard lesson for being so adamant in all aspects)...all are near her.. Mayil is dumb struck(seems that he was very angry with sokku n co.. adutha panchayat anga than)n stand still..Sokku ,NA & Kobi coming to mayil place..got to hear from the crowd that pandi suicide n all are there in ground..sokku is broken.. NA supports him n take him from there.. next kobi broken ..again NA takes him n accompany both.. n reaches the place..Sokku reaches mayil n tells that y he did like this nu kekuraru..Kobi is guilty for hitting pandi that day..
ambulance comes in n goes back with pandi's body.

Screen Freezes
Edited by lakshmikr - 12 years ago
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Friday - Araicha mavula idli - dosai -poosai  podapporen.

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
😭

Friday 6th Jan 2012.

Oppari continues. Kaja's mummy & Malar's oppari kacheri.  Gopi comes & joins the bandwagon. Gopi  azhugai emotion kudukka romba kashta pading. Gives a constipated look. Then Safely buries his face on Malar's lap & laughs , sorry cries.  Polambing – Pandi poyitane , en thambi ennai vittu parandhu poyitana , kadasiya indha kayala adi vangitu poyitane , to whom will I apologise , I should not have hot him, my guilt is killing me ,my family is split now , our marriage is the reason for all this. Malar as expected tells that she will leave him , so that his family might unite [ how many times have we  to hear this dialogue????]. Gopi chides  & both cry for some more time. Malar's lap is put to optimum use. Kidachadhu kidachudunu malar madiyil vizhunhu vizhundhu crying.

Gokul film Oting the scenes in mamanar house – Pandi committed suicide – people say Gopi's hand behind this – he hit Pandi before the incident – Malar's mom is worried ,  already in problem with leg fracture at Kodai , now an added agony for them, dad sky earth jumps – why did you go & see her , we have severed all relations with them , they are paying for their committed sin . Gokul gives added info – Sokku – Mayil family split. Jaggu not interested in any of their matter , says no condolence visit & leaves . Mrs. Jaggu cries. Kulla Nari privately enquires  about Malar's accident  & Gopi's condition , then consoles saying everything will be OK soon & leaves.

Maha opens eyes , jumps out of bed , detaches IV & runs saying want to see Pandi. Pushpa & Co , follow her.

Last rites – shown quite elaborately

Pandi's body arrives in ambulance. Family members oppari decibel peaks , [ sorry i could not tolerate , so very brief] . Mayil goes inside the house , gets some money & gives it to Sam & tells to utilize for last rites. Then tells his crying family members not to cry as Pandi has not left them , is still with them  , but breaks down seeing Maha. Maha sits near Pandi , looks at him intently & slowly kisses him on his forehead. Scene shifts to cemetery . Last chance to see Pandi's face , Mayil cries , sokku & Gopi come. Nelli dissuades them , Sokku adamant , wants to see my son's face the last time even if Mayil insults or even kills them. Nelli slowly asks Mayil the permission. Rowdhra thandavam of Mayil on Monday .

Habbada oru vazhiya finished writing.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Know I have not done full justice to the episode. Ennala mudiyala.

Edited by srima - 12 years ago
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thangamudiyalai paar inniki .. full opparis ...!!

Ellaram waiting in front of mortuary. Inspector (adhei same person who had deal with PP family cases πŸ˜†) rombha varathama comes out and goes straight to Gopi. Ellaram giving loud opparis except for Mayil. Nethu last scene freeze annadhu same expression he is today .. no crying. Inspector tells Gopi since its suicide case, it would take longer to get the body. He ask Gopi what happen but Gopi ask him to do all inquires tomorrow as everyone is upset now. 

Gopi goes to Sokku and ask him to check on Mayil who looks so fierce and has not cried yet. Sokku and Nelli goes near Mayil who is now polambaraning "pandi ku onnu agalai, avan nalla irukan nu.." He keeps repeating the same thing that Pandi is fine. Sokku shakes Mayil firmly and holds him saying Pandi has left them all. Mayil finally breaks into his cries (super acting by Mayil today πŸ‘πŸΌβ­οΈ) At the same time runs in another gombal .. crying. Its Kamu and gang. Kamu alluraning anna anna nu hugging her mother.😭 Kamu hugs Mayil and cries and then moves to hug sokku but is drag back by mayil 😲😲 He ask kamu not to touch Sokku and family. They have killed his son Pandi nu 😲😲😲

Mayil tells that sokku is the Yemen who killed Pandi nu 😲 Devanai too start her oppari plus her talkings Sooku and family are blamed for Pandi's death. Mayil calls Sokku vadha podha and tells Gopi not to touch him.  Mayil then starts hitting and slapping Gopi for killing Pandi. Opparis and talkings goes on and on Mayil continues to curse Sokku and gopi. Mayil ask Sokku not to stand here and cry fake as pandi vekke would not get mocham Finalla Mayil gives sabam that Gopi will die and Sokku will cry for it. The time Sokku crying mayil would come and spit on them 😲. Devanai shouts and ask them to leave and not to kill them. Sokku tries to speak but Mayil raise his hand 😲 Nelli ask sokku and family to leave. Ore super song at BG while Sokku family walk away. At the same time Devanai cursing is going on Funny i dont see Puspa and co there .. only their mother is there with them.

Sokku and family returns back to their house. Sokku ask Gopi to leave and take care of his wife. And also ask Gopi to go away far and live happily. What Gopi gets by staying with them? Only avamanam and curses and blames. Sokku ask Gopi to go and live happily with his wife away from all this mess and curses. Gopi sad but leaves. Everyone else is crying and Sokku is heartbroken with the way Mayil spoke to him. Mayil says innimel there would not be a voice calling him Periappa or voice calling him anna nu. Everyone is crying and Sokku cries too. Sokku then ask all of them to take bath and go inside the house.

Sokku comes to see Maha ... 😲 she is in hospital ... Puspa cries to her brother why Maha has been going through all this. Everything is ruin for Maha now. What mistake Maha did for suffering like this? Puspa ask why muttal Pandi did like this? Sokku only remains quite. Puspa ask if Mayil said anything or scolded Sokku? Sokku said everything happen except for beating Sokku. Puspa is sad. Sokku says Mayil had always loved Pandi and Sokku only. Now Pandi is death and Mayil has chase Sokku away. Sokku then ask Puspa if doctor has said anything. Doctor says she is fine but needs more sleep. Periasudar comes and sit beside but 😲 crying and not scolding Sokku. Periasudar says sagara vayasalai irakaravangal all still alive, but young ones are dying. Sokku agrees with Periasudar. All cries ... 😭😭

thodarum ..

cheche... today my total mood gone with this episode am gona get my mp3 and go to bed straight!!!!

thank god me essu for one month!! bye everyone and hugs to my PP team for continuing to update this serial.. innimel its gona be more opparis, fights and cursings ... next month pakalam 😳

Edited by hopper_ocean - 12 years ago
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Replay Kodumai

Monday January 9th 2011 Episode Update

IF ulagathula 10-15 update ezhudaravanga ellam sandhoshama irukanga..

Orey oru monday update vachukittu naan padra avasthai πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

AYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYO

KODUMAIDAAA😑

Episode 441

Camera and crew still in sudukadu...aaahhh...aaahhh...soga BGM palying...Sudukadu owner (anga orutharu irupare...sithan ...avaru dhaan)...he says last time face pakaravanga parthukonga...

Sokku and his magan gopi innoru end la standing..Sokku tells NA mayil engala thittattum adikattum...we r ready to get all kind of dharma adis..but we want to see pandi...NA comes to mayil and says sokku and gopi wants to see pandi's face for the last time...Mayil says ..."My son enakku kolli vaikanum...but here ...Ellathayum pannittu komberi mookan maadhiri ingayum vandhutangala?"(why izhuthufying komberi mookan here??πŸ˜•)...

Mayil tells them to leave immediately...illainna he will kill himself ...NA comes to sokku and says pls pls..leave...Sokku and gopi Azhugatchi la oscar performance katranga...Ellam over and makkal leaves the sudukadu...

Mayil tells rasappa to go home ...Rasappa says anne ...kaariyam pannittu first namma veetukudhaan poganum ...Mayil morachufying and says po means po...Rasappa,pirai and sam leaves...

Sokku fast fast walking...reaches sokku's house...Sokkua nd family shcoked to see mayil there...Mayil silent and violent aa eneters sokku's house...Sokku and co confused...

Mayil comes out and says..."Ellarum family oda onna irukeengala??...konji kulaving with ur son aa??...adhana...straightaa sudukadu la irundhu vandhu left leg eduthu unga veetukulla poittu vandhurukken!!(Enna villathanam!!😲)...Sokku and family stunned...

Mayil contninues..."eppadi yen son thookila thonginano...adhe maadhiri unga ellarayum thonga vaippen...(poor karaikudi trees)...Azhuveenga...azhinju poveenga...idhu indha gopi mela sathiyam...He places his hands on gopi's head ...Family kku shock time...Mayil leaves..

next panjayathu destination...NA's house...again ellarum standing outside and NA giving lecture...he shouts at his loud speaker wife...All becoz of ur saabam di...Vaarthai eppovumae carefull aa use pannanum...Moorthy asks avan sethadhukku why r shouting at amma...NA tells him to keep his mouth shut...(Mr.nelli...enakku oru doubt...unaglukku ellam kovam edhavadhu perusa nadandha mattum dhaan varuma??indha thittu,advice ellam timing la use pannanum😑)...

NA says...Gopi vendam nu sonandhu naan...that is begining of everything...naan sammandhi ya poochandi ya??(innaikku dialogue writer kku enna aachu?edhugai monai la veluthu vaangararu?πŸ˜†)...look lolayee...hereafter u should not talk anything abt that family...good or bad...u just keep ur mouth shut...pesina...appuram irukudi unakku...(enna irukku??kuchi ice and kuruvi rotti ya??...konnuduven nnu solla manasu varamattengudhe nelli kku wife aa rombha love panraru pola)...

Mayil back home...gate la irundhu veetukku nadakaru nadakarau 5 mins nadakararu...ulla vararu...family members all crying...Mayil comes and sits near maha...and calls maha...maha...pandi unakku periya drogam senjuttan...Sorry...but pls dont give any saabam to him...Ellarum super aa crying...

Mayil says ...ur life my poruppu...dont worry...Then mayil polambing to pirai...pirai joins mayil in polambing...Polambal sessions interrupted by police...

Inspector comes and asks maha...pandi's last call from his mobile isto u...edhavadhu sonnana like someone threatening him...maha says no...he was normal...

Inspector asks...suicide kku yaar karanam??...Maha Flashback...Pandi calls maha...Maha erichala asks ...what do u want??...Pandi says money arrange panna mudiyala...Maha starts shouting at him...kevalama talking...says oorukulla go and tell...maha is not my wife...she is gopi's wife nnu...

pandi sad...asks naan enna panna u will be happy maha?...Maha's reply...Sethupo!!...

FB over...Maha cries...Sorry pandi...sorry pandi...

(Kettukko pandi...ur wife sorry solranga🀒)

Thodarum.

Edited by shreenithi - 12 years ago
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

lakshmikr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

srima thumbnail
Thursday  Hopperku badil who is the balikada?  Eclat????

No...balikada name sumi...πŸ˜†mehhh

Episode 444- Thursday 12-1-12

NA comesto mayil's house...Pirai sitting outside...NA gives him a silent look and goes in...Makkal still in sad mood...Mayil and sam seeing kanaku...NA asks them if there is any work...Sadangu and kaariyams are there...Deivanai says no need for any sadangu and kaariyam...and starts crying...(idhunga podra sound la ellarum nalla act panrangala over act panrangala nnu kooda theriyala...πŸ˜•)...

Mayil says...We should do...we should do all the sandangus and kaariyams...and we should avoid sokku and fmaily for that...oor makkal should relaise...should say...Mayil and sokku are no more brothers...Avan pera sollikiitu nobody should come to this house...NA and pushpa shcoked...

NA tells mayil that pandi sethadhukku what will sokku and mayil do?..Its pandi's decision to commit suicide...adhukku why r u accusing gopi and sokku??...paiyana yum izhandhu uravayum izhakanuma..pls think abt this sammandhi...Mayil's expression changes from sad to kolaiveri..(poor NA...sani bhagwan double cot potkittu pakathula paduthuttaruπŸ˜†)...

NA goes on praising sokku and mayil's annan - thambhi relationship...NA says gopi and sokku are innocent...Ambuttudhen...mayil kku varudhu paarunga kovam...gets up and shouts...veliay poiyya!!😲Shocked

Pushpa and kaamu supershcoked...Mayil shouts ...yov...get out...they sent u here to samadana paduthufy us aa??..that will not happen..go and tell them...and u ..dont come here and talk abt them...Kaamu shouts...appa...yaarkitta enna pesareenga??(very good agmark ISI marumagal)

Mayil goes near and says...why ma?..vaazhavetti aa aayiduven nu bayama irukka?...Its ok...u come here..i'll take care of u...Pandi ae poittan...vera enna irukku...Turns towards NA and tells / shouts abt his wife...Tiruchi la enna paadu paduthina..do u have guts to go and ask her why she behaved like that that day??...No na...Now..what u will do?..u will send my daughter home...adhaana..i dont care...poyya veliya po...(lolayee mouth kku 1 kg aval kedachachu...)

NA leaves ...Kaamu tries to go nehind him...Mayil stops her..kaamu cries and runs inside...Mayil says ellam aasma pogattum...magnae poittan..inimel enna pona enna...(ufff...😭Cryippo dhaan ist part over...innum 2 partsCryCry...This mayil is too much...pandi kku thankya biriyani packet vaangi kudutha dad dhana nee...)...

Sokku calls pushpa and akss abt mayil's nilamai...Pushpa says ellam going nasama...Deivanai and mayil unga mela super angry...Yesterday she shouted at our amma and amma kochukittu poiduchu...Today he behaved like a kirukku...He shouted at NA and tells kaamu vaazhavetti aana parava illai...Sokku shcoked...

He tells to take care of mayil...Mayil thinks pandi kku appuram onnumae illai nnu..We have to change that...U stay with him...advice him...All we should follow at this time is porumai..(unga family kku dhaan adhu ton ton aa irukke...appuram enna pudhusa porumai maintain panna poreenga??)...Call ends...

Sokku comes in and tells meena that he will go and meet NA and come...Sokku leaves and pona vegathula comes back...Mahes's i lnaws comes there...

Shanthi blah blah starts...actually aruthu thalranga...dukkam visaraikka vandha maadhiri illama vambu izhuthukittu talking...Then mayil veettukku poradhukku kelambaranga...Sokku says no...dont go there...Mayil is not in a good mood...Shanthi and co says they will go...Sokku calls dhimsu and tells him to come back...he wants to talk abt something...Dhimsu thiru thiru...(innaikku elalrukkum appu mela aapua varudhuπŸ˜†sokku uncle...neenga enna pesaporeenga nnu theriyala...enga doubt aa clear panna sollunga...avru shirt aathachu pottara pottu thachara??)....

Shanthi and her husband comes to mayil's house..Mayil comes out...sees shanthi and her husband...looks at them angrily..

Freeze.

Habba...naan kumbitta maariyatha ennai kai vidala...Escape escape from mayil-shanthi bak bak...Asusual srima kku dandanakka episode...
Edited by shreenithi - 12 years ago
srima thumbnail
Indha Friday Good Friday - srima's pagal kanavu

Hi all - veetla virundalis - didn't get time to watch the Friday episode - Added is pongal festival preps - karumbu vanganum , manja kothu vanganum - idukkaga kai veesamma kaiveesunu kadaku poganum- OMG srima thalai grrr. So will post the update only on Monday. Anyways lucky shree may not have dum dama dum on Mon. - serial free day

Happy Pongal

Friday   13th Jan 2012

Bogi Spl.

Karasev trio reach mayil's house. As usual  Mayil jumping – enga vandeenga – Pndiya adikkava – cas out Deivanai – says Pandiya adikka aaL vandirukka – the entire house ajar – jodiya Peacock & Peahen does thaya thakka – come hit us now as our son is no more - Karasev aunty is kingarini – kaivasam has peacock vasiya marundhu – anti Sokku message –  starts ill mouthing about Sokku & Gopi – despite Sokku's dissuasion for condolence call- kai mel palan for this tactic – Mayil jumps – did he prevent you from visiting my house – how dare  & gives them a red carpet welcome. Inside karasev aunty sheds crocodile tears in front of Pandi'd photo , then does ayyayo arpatam with Maha , Mayil impressed with this drama , goes on with his usual accusation of Sokku & Gopi – both father & son have killed Pandi .SSS habba indha Mayilattam too much.

Oru vazhiya karasev family neeli kaNNer dry agi comes out of the house. Once outside the plate is turned ,The nallavan Pandi inside the house becomes moradan pandi . Karasev aunty speaks out her mind – the main purpose of her visit was to find out if Mayil & party have  involved her brother in Pandy's death. She is super  happy that they are blaming Sokku family for that . Brother says his mamanar has called him to have some private talks with him. But akkakari vetoes it , says she will attend that private tete-e tete.

One crime branch inspector visits Gopi to enquire about their murder attempt. Asks about his friends & foes. Says it could be the handy work of a person known to Gopi  or the  one affected by Gopi . Asks whether he has suspicion on anyone. Gopi vazha vazha kozha kozha , but Malar  openly admits that she is suspicious of Gokul , her ex husband. Gopi is upset  says he is worried about Jaggu's reaction to this.

Nelli gives bath to his scooty. Sokku comes to apologise on behalf of Mayil –says Puspa puttu vaching , Mayils outburst ,Nelli shown door when he tried to mediate ,  Sokku is now worried about Kamu's life. Nelli assures that Kamu is & will always be his DIL. No change in that.  But he  is upset to see the downward trend of the  exemplary  brotherly relationship  of sokku – mayil. Sokku is moved , thanks him & leaves. All watched by our Lolayee with a stern face.

Sorry friends for the delayed , clipped avasara update

Edited by srima - 12 years ago