Thendral

TT Reunion: Mar 1 2012

Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Ranu for the Wonderful update and comments!🤗

Yaaay! March first and we finally see TA/T reunion🥳🥳. It's nice to write again TA/T😳. Happy that TA apoligized atleast in the letter. Oru valizya TA brain started to work after joining bank😃.. lol. His way of making Thulz to forgive him was too good. Congrats to the CT's👏👏. Well done! The imposition was funny!😆

Loved to see Padma's disappointment face😛. Athula vera, these too were running around her🤣. ROFL. Looks like it is Paati's last episode. The way she blessed TA/T when they were running around was so heart melting😳😳.

Shruthi and Deepak excelled in their expressions⭐️. The happiness and angerness in Shruthi face when Pavi was  reading the agreement was excellent. Same wise Deepak expressions on feeling sad for his mistakes was very good!

Nice to see a consoling Mohan😉.

Hopefully we can see the new TA/T house tomorrow or wait till next week?😍
jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awww such a cute episode. The presence of Paati was a pleasant surprise and bonanza. I felt extremely happy to see her. The imposition part was hilarious. ROFL. Only TA can behave like this even in such a serious moment. Padma getting verupethified was the best. Mohan - Kalyani part was equally touching. It was so nice to see Mohan's matured talk. Edited by jinju - 12 years ago
jayashs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Yippie!  That is great news!!! Very happy for TT :)!  Now they can play TT together :D...
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Lovely Update plus Comments My Dearest Raa Raa Ranuuu!!!😃🤗...You got a good episode...i thought you are going to faint😛🤗

I know something like this is what going to happen as TT, both are looosus and like two kids😛🤣. They nicely made a joker out of Padma🤣...Poor Padma...her heart got 💔 into pieces.

Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
kadhi12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
very funny episode😆. Good to tt together😳
jayashs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Mohan was so sweet and yes, idhai Mohan solli thaan Kalyani-kku theriyanuma... But really loved the nice consoling part :)!
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Ranu for the superb update!
Overall a very good episode👏. Episode full of emotions. Happy to see the reunion👏 and fnally TA realising that he was the one at mistake👏. Cute episode. Hope their happiness stays long ith paati's belessing😳. Lead actors performance was great!

Shemmo thumbnail
Thanksss Ransss for the awesome Updatee!👏😃 How was the feeling akka to Update T&T oda reunion?😆🤗

Lovely Episode. Loved everything, especially Padma oda looks😆 Awww, thank god Paati atleast saw T&T oda reunion🤗 Paati we are gonna miss you🤗
I like Mohan oda advice. I thought he will jump and all, but he was silent and adviced good👍🏼

Happy for T&T...Awww, so happy😍 Cant wait for the new house scenes😆
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks ranu for the excellent update for a mindblowing episode😳😳..Deep Love between TA-Thulz was neatly shown to the core...The melting of thulasi when tamil wrote what is in mind was keenly shown...Both crying shows their love...I enjoyed tt playing in front of her...So cute...Next week we can expect romance for sure...I liked Mohan acting today..

On the whole thendral started to breeze with old tt