Devon ke Dev Mahadev

-Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update 01/03/12

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

\|/Har Har Mahadev\|/

The episode begins with Sati doing praying to Vishnu,singing a hymn,everyone enters the Pooja ghar stunned to see Sati doing Pooja๐Ÿ˜ฒ.Kashyap says this is an anarth,as Revati too is confused what is happening๐Ÿ˜•.Sati coldly replies-she has always worshiped Vishnu what is an anarth in that?,as Daksh,Prasuti etc look at her proudly.Sati picks the Shivling and approaches Daksh,Daksh angrily asks her what is this doing here?.Sati replies,almost blankly that this is just another stone-she had got this into this house without his permission,but now wants to emmerse it(visarjan) with his consent.Everyone except Rohini and Kashyap are pleased.Daksh says that finally Sati has proved that she deserves the title of being Dakshs Daugher-Dakshayni.Sati however doesnt have any change is expression and looks blankly at Daksh.Daksh orders Brigu to make all the Daasis,Raag-Raaginis follow Sati to the Visarjan,to celebrate the emmerson of the "stone"(are you serious???...ugghhh this guy simply disgusts me with each passing day!๐Ÿคข).Sati replies-there is no need,i want to do this on my own.Daksh agrees and Sati leaves along with the Shivling in her hands.
Tarkasur is shown fighting with other Asuras(i presume),they put all thier strength on him,but still arent able to hurt him.Tarkasur gives an evil laugh-youll can do nothing to me,i am the Maha-Asur,the most powerful of them all,try and see?.All the Asurs by and by try to wound Tarakasur but each strike on him goes waste as all of them fill up immidiately.Tarkarsur begins to laugh as Narad Muni enters.Narad announces his arrival by saying"Narayan Narayan",as Tarkasur is stunned to see him.Tarkasur greets him and asks him why is he here?.Narad replies that he is always there only for the betterment of others and informs Tarkasur of a "Shubh Samachar".Tarkasur asks what is it?.Narad informs him its about Mahadev-who he is devoted too.Tarkasur says yes Bholenath gave me a vardaan,and praises him.Narad replies Mahadev is giving up his Vairagi status-he is getting married.Tarkasur is happy and asks if he is being given an invite "here comes the funny part,Narad in his true blue avatar"๐Ÿ˜†.Narad cheekily replies,no its his "mrityu"/death.Tarkasur looks stunned and says me?,and then gives out an evil laugh again,and tells Narad how can he die,he is the most powerful of all the Asuras,and he is Amar/Immortal.Narad slyly reminds him of the Vardaan he asked from Shiv and tells him it will only take time after Shivas wedding to Dakshas daughter Sati,that they will bear a son  and he will meet his end.Tarkasur is stunned and angrily says that this cant happen,he will have to eliminate Sati and proclaims he will kill Sati with his own hands.Narad intervenes and says you cant do this!,Tarkasur asks why?.Narad says this will create a war between the Devas and the Asuras.Tarkasur says thats nothing to worry about!,they are willing to fight.Narad says no,you wont have youre Senapati-i.e Shukryacharya who is deep in meditation,how will you fight?.Tarkasur is deep in though as Narad eggs him on,telling that if you kill a woman what will people say about you?๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†,they will infact make fun of you.Tarkasur completely in effect fo what Narad said realises that he is infact right,and on Narads suggestion decides to send one of his soldiers instead.Narad looks rather pleased with himselfs and his kalakari as Tarkasur calls out to Vrushchik and orders him to kill Sati and get the good news of Satis death.
On the other side Mahadev opens his eyes on realizing the danger that awaits Sati(yeah mera hero!!)
Precap:-
Mahadev stops Sati from going ahead,Sati rudely replies that he doesnt need to worry for her.Vrushchik comes in his avatar(is that King Kong??๐Ÿคฃ) and tries to attack Sati.Mahadev comes between them and does a neat Dhobhi Pachad๐Ÿคฃ,i.e he tosses him and hits like a dhobhi beats a Kapda,and then flings him far away(THIS is what you call a hero!but looked like a video game to be honest,and a wee bit too dramatic!๐Ÿ˜†).Sati looks quite besoted by Mahadev yet again.

cheers 
shruti
Edited by mnx12 - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NST1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for update. today's epi was complete LOL, getting it highest point at precap.
unfortunately I couldn't laugh at this Grotesque in the beginning,. taking sati's words seriously. unfortunately, that's the real evil in the series, comparing to comic asura. sati's words is betrayal ( that's a pity
Narad's getting 100 points for todays rhetorics and actor choise for Tarkasura is great
Tarkasura - Mahasura ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Thanks for the update. Tarakasur looked so innocent when he asked is he invited for the wedding. Naradji was at his best today, he is the best Naradji among all the Mytho shows.
Precap where Vrishchik was tossed was๐Ÿ˜† It looked like a scene from an animation film on Cartoon network.๐Ÿคฃ
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Daksh made me cringe๐Ÿ˜ก

but I absolutely loved Naradji! ๐Ÿ˜†

loved the precap- i just they dont drag this track of Sati being all pro-Daksh ideology๐Ÿ˜ก- its like she is saying one thing and her eyes say something completely different!๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by ratilal22192 - 12 years ago
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mnx12

It looked like a scene from an animation film on Cartoon network.๐Ÿคฃ

here you go๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ...great minds think alike๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...
said the same thing...

thanks for update...
yep King Kong entered DKD...
now he is looking for the Empire State building...
though he is in the wrong era...
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: ratilal22192

- its like she is saying one thing and her eyes say something completely different!๐Ÿ˜†

Same with Shivji, he tells her to forget him but comes immidiately to save her. How will she forget him, seeing him as her saviour always.๐Ÿ˜Š
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I hope they dont drag that Animation stuff tomorrow..But The last part when Shiv throws him up..(not the animation after that..) mohit & his  BOD..aww..looked nice..& realistic with all those muscles showing..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Awww..Now I think its Shiv's turn to say I love you..to sati..!!๐Ÿ˜Now she will throw all the tantrums..& Shiv will be tested..& I so love that..Awww..But Mohit ufff,..When he opens his eye suddenly in worry of Sati GOSH..so perfectly he does..na..Anguish & love both filled..Just superb..!!๐Ÿ˜Awww..Yeah...Sati aka Mouni..with her cute nakras will look even more gorgeous & I feel that she wont be able to keep that POKER face after that rakshas is dead by her Hero's power..!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰
--Flora-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh so that gorilla guy's name ws Vrushchik ๐Ÿ˜† i cudnt hear his name properly..he lukd funny in his human form n even more funnier in whatever form he had taken to attack Sati..
pooji2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Always absolutely love Narad's acting!!!!! Always cheeky,gigglish,tactful, witty and always helpful in  moving matters forward in an intelligent and shrewd way.!!! He has the "GIFT OF GAB"".๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Mouni acted very well showing 2 constrasting emotions through her eyes and speech!!!

Liked the choice for that Tarakasur.Looks and acts like a real asura!!- Ferocious,Strong,Short tempered,Selfish, Impatient, Greedy yet Foolish and Stupid and Unbelievably forgetful hehe!!

Daksh ughhh!!!๐Ÿ˜ก

Finally ahhh that perfectly  toned body with well defined muscles all over the place in the end๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Yummy!!!!!
 6 pack n b ripped!!! Tannish skin!!.

"THE POWER HIMSELF"

Soft , loving yet intense eyes!!!โญ๏ธ

Above all- BHOLENATH

I will run out of adjectives describing our Mohit!!!

I am expecting another romantic and HAWT and STEAMY  Shiv-Sati hug tomorrow!!! AND MUCH MORE!!!!!!!

When ever Mohit shows anger, I always find him adorably cute and huggable!!!!
 hug..

Edited by pooji2012 - 12 years ago
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Great update ! Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š