WU - Mar 1 - Sidhi cant fight Kunal's case

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Oh mai Ekta! What is this! After yesterday's beautiful episode we expected today episode will be little bit bad but it is tooo bad. I am totally clueless what will happen now
Thanks for the update dear.I can't say anything more about this episode πŸ˜•

Thanks Buddy for the WU...😊

I m waiting for Tomorrow for ThaNal scene...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by neeme

Thanks Buddy for the WU...😊

I m waiting for Tomorrow for ThaNal scene...πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† not expecting much from next episode though😳
Doctrate.in foolishness.. oh my god! Naz too good!πŸ‘Edited by nancy1996 - 12 years ago
TY NazπŸ€—

Siddhi can only shout and say my husband is nirdosh and i will pro
ve it but cant do anything cuz she is so dumb the way she said to thakral par aapne to kaha tha arre u dumb woman u thought he is sum saint or what ...isse lawyer kissne banaya yaar i wanna shoot that guy🀣
siddhi is innocent tat she don't know tat proof needed in contract with takral n in kunal's case. may be she got law degree frm distance(not near=didn't get seat in reg.) education after so many yrs of hardwork πŸ˜†
Originally posted by rdfan

TY NazπŸ€—

Siddhi can only shout and say my husband is nirdosh and i will pro
ve it but cant do anything cuz she is so dumb the way she said to thakral par aapne to kaha tha arre u dumb woman u thought he is sum saint or what ...isse lawyer kissne banaya yaar i wanna shoot that guy🀣
@ RED... jisne Kunal ko gold medal diya hai...usne hi Siddhi ko law ki degree di hai...πŸ˜†
wow nancy do u so much reasearch yaar how u knew it abt where sinal got law degrees too, waise where kunal chorify oops got goldmedal πŸ˜†
Originally posted by nancy1996

@ RED... jisne Kunal ko gold medal diya hai...usne hi Siddhi ko law ki degree di hai...πŸ˜†

Sachhi thn to he must b shot immediatelyπŸ˜†