Uravugal

*Uravugal Feb 2012 Updates Archives*

swash2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Wednesday, Feb 1st, 2012 - episode 678

Scene opens up with Swetha looking at the video of her baby being dropped by Sathya from the high-rise construction site and she screams and faints. The goons outside come inside and next she is in a bed, being attended by a doc, with Mugs, mom and dad at her side. She murmurs 'en kuzhandhai' and doc asks what happened to the kid, hears abt the babynapping and asks if they registered a police complaint.

Mugs is silent and doc says you should have done so earlier. Your wife is in a delicate position now and at least try to bring some other kid and show it to her as her kid (chithus?). or she will be depressed and be a mental case. The threesome is shocked.

Munjenmam naayaki is in her house in an angry pose and her mom tries to thaaja paNNufy her with some healthy drink but she is un-pacified. Meena comes there and gives them more money than agreed upon and even still that girl is angry;

all becoz Meena slapped her so much that there was a mark on her cheek; now in retribution, she wants to give it back to Meena. Nalla comedy… Meena has no other option but to show her cheek. Valikkanum, aanaa valikka koodaadhu nu solraa, coz this cheek has already been abused much nu viLakkam. And gets royally slapped.

Visa is sad and waiting to hear from Mugs and AZ comes home and says he has been to the temple to seek peace but didn't get any. They wonder abt the Mugs whereabouts when Mugs walks all drunk and bemoaning abt his state of affairs. They are stunned but he says, he has nothing now in this world. His job pOyindhE, life pOyindhE and he thought he at least was blessed with 2 kids; but now, adhulayum one pOyindhE.

There swetha is unconscious moaning that her kid is dead and what does he have to live for? Life is mOsam and so he hugged the bottle. Goes inside.

AZ is sad beyond repair and stands in front of Annamalai photo and says, aNNa, I still believe ur steam (aavi) is living in this house; do u think I can take more of this? I don't have any hopes to live; please take me..I almost expected a hand to extend out of annamalai's photo and grab and take AZ inside the photo..jeeboombaa. but andhO, nadakkavillai. Instead of aavi, a real pEi comes behind; Visa dhaan. She is extremely touched and sad and so touches her husband and says thoongi ezhundhaa, all izzz well. (sandhadi saakkula cycle gapla pakkathu veettu naachiyaarOda naNban paarthiruppaaLO?) husband and wife sad. (husband ku avarai vittuttu pondaatti cinema paartha sOgam)

..thodarum..

Edited by swash2 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swash2 thumbnail
Thursday, Feb 2nd, 2012 - episode 679

Visa comes to PILS Academy at PaLLipattu in her car. Eagerly rec'd by all, she konjings her grandkid and asks chithra if she has any intention of coming back home.

Mugs is all shattered  and unguthamaa, avan guthamaa, yaar seidha kOlam idhu and lo and behold, does she know his status last night? Water beating..innikki dhaan serial ulagathin mahaa uNmai purinjudhu. Serialla yaar thaNNi adichaalum, namakku thalai girugiruthu pOgumnu. Pinna? Suzhandru suzhandru camera each and every person in that household oru suthings. I had to take a couple minutes break to get back to normalcy.

Meyaalumaa, ungappraan sathiyamaa, each person's face oru tornado effect kuduthaan.

Chiths says she has no kObam but was waiting for Mugs anger to subside but her wifely duty calls her. No wall, no art. (suvar irundhaal dhaan chithiram – Mugs = suvar). And her place is right beside her husband and starts immediately.

Visa is all smiles. (happa, from tomorrow, no cooking, chiths will take care nu oru nediya moochu)

Chiths comes home and wakes Mugs up and advices him. He gets soaked in that mazhai and promises not to water beat again.

AZ takes the baby and konjings and chiths and Mugs want to go meet Sweths.

Sweths all sad and polambings abt baby dropping, no catch, hOgayaa and parents sadO sad. She wants her baby now and has not eaten. Nataraj asks wife to feed her but Swetha thatti vittings the plate from mom's hand.

Doorbell ringing and it is the threesome. Mugs, chiths and baby. Swetha grabs the baby and runs inside and tells chiths that she shouldn't take or touch swetha's baby.  

Chithra oru Mona Lisa smile. They all run behind Swetha and stop short seeing her feed the baby. touchingO touching scene. Chiths comes outside and Mugs looks sadly at her. Chiths tells him so what, Swetha has every right to my baby. She is also his mom and poor girl, she is feeling so much for her lost baby. Let her have mine. Mugs orE touched. Pats her head, wipes tears and goes down, followed by Mr.Luckywala who escaped from death, nataraj.

Swethas mom thanks Chiths and praises her. First husband, now kid, is there no end to chiths benevolent attitude?  Chithra vittaa than idhayathayE kuduthiruppaa, enna nallavannu sollittaa – nu.

indha PILs course pathi swetha's mom neraiya kathukkanum.

---thodarum…

Janu thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tuesday -
 UravugalAale UravugAlAale ,
 Roja nondhu pOi irukka😔

D*** - did the update twice and lost it both times due to power cuts - the power decided to do a
rock N roll today !!! Will do it tonight - when Roja is able to come to terms with such unscheduled power cuts !! Uh Huh
Herer is a brief update by atina:

Nataraj is on his feet thedifying his grandchild...someone suggests that they should print notices and distribute everywhere...

Mugs is so tired ...searching for the baby...

Meantime the street people surround Swetha...and they try to wake her up by sprinkiling water on her face...but Swetha does not respond...Here comes Sathya's car on the same road...he stops his car and comes to the scene...

He quickly goes to swetha and tells the people that he knows her very well...with their help he brings swetha to the car and drives away happily...

To Swetha's house...Visa and her mom come to see the baby...as Chitra is still there with Mangalam. First chittu and mangalam manages telling that the baby is sleeping etc...but after sometime Chittu can not hold the secret...she breask the truth...everyone is worried...

This begger woman who snatchd the aby...is in action begging with the baby...everytime she sees someone passing by...she will pinch the baby...to make it cry...and ask for money...(poor baby...komdumai paa...this pinching goes on quite a number of times😭😡)

Meantime...she finds Mugs trying to start his bike...which gives him trouble ...in starting...She goes to him and ask for money...Mugs puts some money in the vessel...The baby starts screaming...!!

Edited by atina - 12 years ago
swash2 thumbnail

Wednesday, February 8th 2012, Episode 683

Mugs give money to the beggar woman, not knowing it is his child she is begging money for. The lady walks past him and Mugs looks at her and then calls her to stop; the woman is somewhat scared but Mugs takes a pacifier from the road and gives it to her; he then tries to turn away when the baby in the woman's hand turns his face Mugs side and cries.He identifies that it is his own son and runs behind and snatches the baby and accuses the woman.

(TG, we are spared of one more serial where the baby becomes the parcel for passing the parcel around game). The lady tells him that swetha is unconscious and she took the baby away. Mugs then asks her where Swetha was.

God save me ' Vishnu leaving for work when TPS mom comes in, falls at his feet and says according to a doctor, only Vishnu can save her daughter. Meena is confused as this was not part of her script; Sudha takes TPS side and invites her in; tells Vishnu that he has to help cure TPS. Looks like TPS is going to stay in this house. Much against Vishnu's wishes, Sudha takes TPS inside her room. Meena goes outside and corners the mom; mom says they thought of this new script all by themselves and this will work in Meena's favour and get Sudha out soon. Meens is happy.

Ladies maanaadu is outside, with chithra leading the pack in asOkavanam seethai mode. Just then an auto comes with Mugs and baby and all are relieved, all but Swetha's mom. Ava kuzhandhai? Mugs tells them abt the baby being with a beggar and it is by some puNyam that he saw the baby; what if the lady had taken the baby out of town? All shudder and he then tells her that he couldn't find Swetha in the spot the lady said she had fainted and by then, the baby started crying and so he brought him home and now he will go look for Swetha. All go inside, and swetha's mom stands near the gate with tears in her eyes.

Swetha wakes up inside Sathya's house and looks like her temporary insanity is gone. She recalls baby missing, sathya owning up, calling her, Mugs leaving her in his house, getting the CD, watching her baby being thrown and gets up with anger and calls out Sathya's name and asks him to confront her one on one; She comes near the window and screams his name and he comes from the side and looks at her.

'thodarum'

swash2 thumbnail

Thursday, February 9th 2012, Episode 684

Swetha calls out for sathya who comes in. She demands to see her baby and Sathya calls out to that lady who had delivered the CD the other day. She comes from upstairs with the baby and swetha is overjoyed and konjings the baby.

Sathya says come let us go give the baby to mugs and u come with me, according to our agreement. But Swetha refuses to part with the baby and Sathya gets mad and removes the kid from her hand and says he will kill the baby. He gives the baby to that lady and asks her to go to the car.

Swetha also goes and is seen sitting inside the car with the baby in hand. Sathya is happy and gets in and starts to drive.

Meanwhile, Krishnan and KaNakku talk abt some vasool bhaakki from household people and Krishnan says, let them give when they can; at that time he receives a call from Raja, the spy at Rajendran's. Raja tells him that Rajendran is going to come with that 1 crore money now and Kishna better start to meet them midway and act as per their plan. Krishna leaves the store.

Why me? Sudha track again. Sudha brings bed coffee for Vishnu, midwayla coffee is snatched by PoorvaJenmaSundari and she wakes up an irritated Vishnu.

Further she offers him towel and food; he is disgusted and Meens wonders how come even without her script, this girl is acting so well and where this will lead to? Sudha and TPS come inside and start fighting, each hitting Meena in the middle;

finally they run upstairs and laugh among themselves. Sudha decides to give a break before further attack.

Sathya during a turn, hits a cyclewala and gets down to talk with him. The guy demands money and while Sathya argues, Swetha sees a chance and gets down from the car ad starts running. Lady spots this, alerts Sathya and he chases.

..thodarum……..

Janu thumbnail

Friday, 9/2/2012

Episode 685

Swetha managed to run away from Satya. She keeps running and Satya chase her and finaly blocked her and dragged her back to car. Swetha pleaded him but its gone to deaf ear.

Krish spy is driving car with Rajendran and his allu having 1 crore inside the car.

The spy stops the car a t remote place and try to call Krish but Krish does not answer as he is chasing Satya the other end. He tries many times and Rajendarn is very uncomfortable sitting in the car

Krishnan saw the Swetha and Satya and started to chase them.  Krishna managed to stop the car and fight with Satya. Swetha grab her baby from the Satya kelvi and ask Krish to beat Satya. Krish pushed Satya down and he hit a stone. Swetha dragged Krish from there and ride with him to her house.

Meanwhile at Swetha house, her mum pleaded Mug to search for Sweta and baby .Mugs replied her saying that he just returned back from searching and show dislike over his mamiyar. Chitra mum scold Swetha mum to be very careless and let Swetha runs away with Chitra baby.
Verbal fight between both mums.. Chitra ask her mum to calm down and think how to save Swetha and baby

Then Swetha enter her house with baby ... Everyone is shock and happy on seeing Swetha. Swetha explain everything to them and call Krish inside. Krish is reluctant to come in. Both Swetha mum and Visa apologise to Krish for their earlier attitude towards Krish while Mugs looked away.

Edited by Janu - 12 years ago
rojapoooo thumbnail
Monday  13 / 2/ 12 Episode No  686 (Aama, rommbbaa mukkiam) - Archives Copy

Vote of thanks for VVI Krish - why?? Because he rescued Swetha and her baby -
antha Vote of thanks ai veetu kku Ulle vaichikka koodathu??? Hakkam, atheu epdi??
All important things should happen only in the nAdu theru - or in the portico !!!! And
by the way, this is Swetha's house right?? VVI Krish inge kooda nuzhaiya mattaraa???
Rojaaa adangudi adangu - neeyum un anavasiya queries um !!!!
Mangu aunty apologizes for being rude to VVI, Visa aunty kooda apologizes. PILS grad pathi sOllave vendaam - Mookale ye pEsi kOlai panraanga  " in spite of my telling you to keep away from the family, you still brought light in to our lives " Finally acceptance speech from VVI - "Anni, you are like a mom to me, you have every right to scold me. Though we are all separated now, we are all together in our hearts ( amma Roja vaale thaangalai intha senti dialog , ithunga word / sword fight ai paarkaathavalaa Ava?? ) Please take care of both the babies , they are the real sOthu of Mugs " ( aama pa , nichiyama sollanum, illatta marupadi they will lose the babies and adiyai pidi da Bharatha Batta nnu story will start - yet again !!) In all this Mugs shows an expression which clearly states " Dey, un drama le ithu yethania yaavathu act?? VVI leaves the arena. Paavam , antha spy Raja, phone panni panni nOndhu pOittar ( You are not alone sonny boy, inge Oru gumbale nOndhu kidakku !!)

Raja is dilly dallying - enge VVI kku 1000 problems , phone ai eppO eduppar?? Rajendran gets
irritated and asks " Yov, car ai repair pannu nna phone le enna cootchi cooing??" Raja says that he just knows driving " engine problem laam mechanic thaan attend pannanum" ( yovv, unga mechanic summa yya, VVI thaan , no hero ) Rajendran orders Raja to set right the vehicle and come home " I need to go now and finish the registration " Takes an auto and goes with the money. Finally VVI picks up Raja's call and gets to know the scenario " enna Sir, nalla chance ai kOttai vittu ttinga??" VVI sings " Ondra renda problems, ellam Sollave
life time pOruma?? Raja, unnai spy yaay vaithene , vizhayam Oothikicche "
  Robbery plan postponed . Intha  Thirupura Sundari um Sudha vum panra kOdumai thaangalai da Sammy. Meena orders ghee roast from Sudha cafe. Vishnu is reading the paper. Thirupu comes and start her athaan pOthaan dialog -Vishnu decides to educate her and tells her that she is having some illusions about previous birth " apdiyellam illai, ok?? Samatha unga veetukku pOdi chellam, I am not your hubby , I already have a scheming wife who tortures me, my mother and the viewers, gotcha?? " Thirupu nalla mandai mandai yai Aaatttitu , finally warns " say any thing ... but never say that you are not my hubby, If i am annoyed, I do not know what I will do..." Looks at Meena who is happily waiting for her ghee roast.

Vishnu refuses to accept ownership and Thirupu goes to Meena - Does the Atina act - vera enna?? Damaal Damaal muttal thaan - wait , wait...she bangs Meena's head on the wall -
athaane , ava enna kirukka, thaane muttikka?? Athukku thaan inge Roja, Atina, Eclat ellam irukkOme !!! To cut a long story short, Sudha comes and rescues " I accept that you are Vishnu's wife , leave athai " Vishnu decides to spare the wall but hits his head by his hands and leaves. Sudha smiles - aama amma, Everest scale pannitte nee, intha smile romba mukkiam thaan - Thirupu goes to Meena who is nursing her wounds and asks for money
" all this drama is only to chase Sudha away !! " Meena shoos her away and laments " Sontha selavile sooniyam ...ithu thaana??" Sathya's deputy, the lady who ran away from the Kurukshethram has called the police - looks like Sathya is dead - Roja is not sure , serial le ellarum Phoenix - ten years kazhichu kooda YuirOda varuvaanga !!!! Police gets to know that it was VVI Krish who sent Sathya to La La Land - antha amma convenient aa baby kidnap issue ellam hide panniduthu !!!!

Freeze
Edited by rojapoooo - 12 years ago
rojapoooo thumbnail
Tuesday , February 14th, episode 687
Update by atina

Police are questioning the lady who camwe with Sathya...Lady tells that Swetha was calling the man who hit Sathya as "Krishnan". SI  asks the constable to call for ambulance and carry on with other formalities.

Meenu ias praying in the pooja room...to help her. Suda asks Meenu about the menu of the day...but she realises that meenu is having mouna viratham...somehow...they both have conversation in sign language and decides to make pooti and masalaa...
Meenu is watching songs on TV...Suda comes with poori maavu...and this loosu ponnu aklso comes there...she grabs half of the the poori maavu from suda as it is her duty to make poori for her purushan...Song changes to punnagai mannan...poo vizhi kannn...Suda enjoys the song...This loosy does not like that...they bot  starts fighting..with words...and finally they start throwing the poori maavu balls to each other...When they stop fighting...they notice meenu's face with all the poori maavu balls...( kadavuleh...dmaal...damaal) Meenu ends her mouna viratham shouts and goes away from there.

Krish's house...Gayu consoles Krish...telling<" it is ok...though you could not get that money from Rajendran...you saved Swetha and the baby...so dont worry" Paro also tells the same...Since krishna is so good...God somehow will give that money to tem back...

Here comes a team of police to arrest Krishna...The SI tells," We are rresting you for beating up Sathya  and killing him" ( SO sathya is dead???) As gayu and PAro cry...police take Kish to the jeep...

In AZ's house...for the first time Visa is talkiing goodf about krish...and AZ is so proud to hear that...here comes the sad PAro...she explains to them about krish's arrest...

Paro goes on crying...AZ consoles her telling<" annee...what is this Krishnana is also my son...dont worry I will bring him back from the police..." PAtro rplies," I you do that I will be very happy" she cries and leaves from there...as Visa ad AZ stand and watch her leave...
[MEMEBERSONLY]