*Uravugal Feb 2012 Updates Archives* - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Wednesday  Feb 15, 2012 - Episode No  688

Naan patta kadan ethanaiyO bhoomiyil irukku

Adhil update kadan ethanai naaL bhaakki irukkO

Innum bhaakki irukkO?

Innikku yaar moonjiyil muzhichEnO, indha serialla sudha moonji dhaan first.

Madam is making ishtrrrong kaappi for the strongest mil. Comes and gives it to her and Mil asks abt the coffee potency, sugar factor and milk thickness and is abt to take a sip when fake DIL comes and Gives her another cuppa, saying she has the right. Fight ensues and fearing a repeatu of chapathi maavu incident (face all plastered with it), Meena Decides to drink both cups one after the other.

And akshaya paathiram kELvi pattirukkEn, idhu akshaya tumbler pOla irukku (akshaya thridhiyil vaanginadhO?) kudikkiraaL kudikkiraaL neelagiri coffee estate ellai varaiyil kudithu kondE irukkiraaL. Maybe sottu sottaaga kudichaaLO ennavO? Both DILs observe this with glee.

They come back to the kitchen and Sudha complains that TPS didn't use a good opportunity to create more action but the latter says, wait and watch, look at MIL, she shd start dancing anytime now. True to that, Meena fidgets in her sofa, runs to the bathroom (idhu ethanai cinema copy), runs and runs again and again.

To cut long trips short, this was the result of 10 diarrhea tables in each cuppa. She collapses in Sudha's bed and again torture thru' massaging her legs by DILS. She stops them at last, unable to take it. Enna kodumai Kumaran?

Swetha's mom brings her husband to speed (avarum speedum indha maadhiri dhaan sErkkalaam, illaati sariyaana slowpoke avar) abt Paramaatma saving Sweths and kid and both biwis and Mugs are in attendance when Al Gates comes there, singing bhaja govindam (sorry, krishna's arumai perumai) and how as a result is now in jail, charged with Sathya's murder. (enna, Krishna paramaatvaavadhu, sathyathai kolai paNradhaavadhu, satru kooda porundhavE illaiyE - thinks both biwis), Mugs gives a Saguni smile, plays mental sokkattaan and says he deserves it;

if he killed, then he has to pay for it; he will not lift a finger to help him and this is what he will get for all his atrocities;

Al Gates is incensed, curses son and rushes to offer his 2 cents to the inspector. Both biwis are in shock.

Police station (kuthagaikku eduthiruppaaLO?), Maha Vishnu accompanied by Gayu and a lawyer (looks like a thEngai moodi lawyer, fresh out of PaLLipat law school) comes to find out bail opportunity for Krishna.

Inspector says case solid against Krishna and shows them photos of Sathya dead. Romba thEvai. Al Gates comes and pleads but of no avail. Inspector says they have eye witness and so bail is difficult. Lawyer says never mind, I am so good that I will get him out by any means. (ivanai paarthEle ivan jail uLLa irukka vEndiya case maadhiri irukku. Maybe he plans to substitute himself in Krishna's place?) They get his permission to talk to Krish who says he didn't hit Sathya that hard. All he did was save Swetha and kid and relates all that happened.

Local Sherlock Holmes (Gayu) zeroes in on his statements and says, wait u say u hit him and he fell down on a rock and hit his forehead, are you sure he didn't fall backward and got hit in the back of the head? No, says Krishna, I am sure abt that; Bingo, says Sherlock, in the pictures we saw, we see that he was bleeding in the back of his head; so someone must have come after you left and finished him off;

Lawyer decides then and there to appoint Gayu (imagines himself Perry Mason with Della Street and Paul Drake rolled into one in the form of Gayu) as his right hand and says, madam, u r brilliant, enakku indha pointu oNNu pOdhum, case-I pichi odharida maattEn, I will bring him out. All of them take piriyaa vidai and Krishna turns back to admire his surroundings (cell-la dhaan)'

Thodarum...

Edited by swash2 - 12 years ago
Thursday  Feb 16, 2012 - Episode No  689

Gayu and gang leave Krishnan in a pensive mood. At Swetha's parents residence, the wives are petting their respective 1 year lookalike newborns (chithra's actually sits upright on her lap!!!!). They could have at least shown a slide ' oru varushathirkku piRagu-nu. Mugs comes in, Chiths glares at him but Sweths asks how can he be so heartless.

Not once but twice did Krishnan save Swetha and now her kid too. Still Mugs suspect K? that is atrocious. 'ennandri kondraarkkum uivundaam uivillai, sei nandri konda magaRkku'' is her mantra. Chiths for her pangu comes and says, I went to the extent of going to his house and asking him to stop interfering in the name of help. Inspite of that, he saved Swetha and baby. Idhukku mElayum you are like this? But Mugs says, I don't care what he did, but he took the one kOdi which he has to return. Even saving you is a drama. He will spend a pristine 5 years in life on a 7 year imprisonment charge for murder and will come out coz of his good behaviour and then will happily retire with my money. Ivanukku mooLai mooLai nu oru grey matter irukkaa illaiyaa? Why would an idiot go to jail to spend 5 years and then come out and spend that money? He says I don't care even if I lose you two in the process. I will hound him and get my money back. Both wives are shocked.

Swetha's baby is crying but Swetha is in her own world. Chiths comes by and konjings the baby and asks Swetha abt her state.

Swetha suddenly gets up and says, I have to take some decisions now. Promise me you will take care of my kid as your own. Chiths says, of course but why? Sweths says just promise and Chiths does. Sweths wants to be left alone to think some more.

Result - She goes to the police station (all dressed up) and confesses to Sathya's murder. Inspector says really? And she tells him that she will confess all.

Writer writes down her statement. She tells him that due to innumerable torture given by Sathya, after Krishna saved her from him, seeing Sathya coming at Krishna again, she pushed him hard and he hit his head against a cement pillar and got hurt in the back of his head. And that is how he must have died. (iva enga photo paartha?)

Tells him that Krishnan is innocent and to release him. Inspector looks at her statement and tells her that only the court will decide based on evidence and locks her up.

Her parents come to the police station and tell them that their daughter can't hurt a fly and she is not a killer and that she is a green bodied person (pacha odambukkaari, ippo dhaan puLLai pethava yadayadayada). Inspector says, she came on her own free will and they go talk to her. She tells them that she has to do praayachitham or she will be nandri marandhavaL. Begs her dad to hire a hotshot criminal lawyer (again, iva enga andha thEngaaimoodi lawyer paarthu ivan pappu vEgaadhunu asked for a new lawyer?) to bring Krishna out and to frame Swetha herself.

Dad and Mom shocked but she tells them she has asked Chithra to take care of her baby and has no doubt that Chiths will do so with love and under no circumstance, the parents should take that child away from Chiths (enna nallava-nu sollittaangappaa). nejamaavE good character dhann and consistent from the start. Dad and mom shocked. Dad takes leave and mom stares at her daughter behind bars. (asappula namma Metti Oli Rajam behind bars maadhiri oru pheelingu..orE sandhOsam pOnga. Thirumurugan seiyya thavariyadhai inga Kumaran seidhu vitta maadhiri oru magizhchi..)

..thodarum…….

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Wednesday,
 Innikku mokkai episode. (ennikku dhaan nalladhunnu theriyalai)

Early in the morning, Mugs comes to that periyavar's house and demands sarakku to forget his sOgams - biwis leaving him with kids. Periyavar says not so early but Mugs goes and fetches a bottle and drinks it raw and then takes home the bottle too.

After he leaves, Periyavar calls Rajendran and looks like both are koottu kaLavaaNis. Periyavar is also part of Raj's plan to take revenge on Mugs and Krish. Rajendran is happy and periyavar says now I have made Mugs a kudigaaran.

Gayu is getting ready to go to the court for Krishnan's bail matter and Paro offers her breakfast, which is refused. Vishnu comes to take her and is asked to bring an auto. Paro wants to come too but Vishnu says she can't take the sight of her son being in the accused stand and consoles that he will get bail.

When he goes to bring an auto, a very drunk Mugs comes there and calls Gayu out and insults her and Krish, saying he is the guy behind all his sogams. First his idiotic dad believed Krish, then his own mom who supported him all along talks good abt Krish and now in the pretext of saving Swetha and kid, his wives have deserted him and taken away his kids and so he has to take revenge. Vishnu comes runnign and understanding that Mugs is drunk, tries to stop him and asks him to leave the place but Mugs has had it.

He keeps pushing Vishnu and accuses him as well in the fake documents case and pushes him. Mugs asks Paro to go inside for he may say something which might offend her. Paro goes inside and calls Al Gates. Paro informs him abt Mugs coming here fully drunk and creating trouble and AZ promises to come soon and take him home.

Mugs keeps insulting and pushing and hitting Vishnu and finally takes a kattai and hits him on the head. Gayu and Paro are shocked. Al Gates comes and drags Mugs to the car and they leave. Vishnu gets up but feels dizzy.

Gayu and Paro are concerned but he makes light of it and starts driving asking Gayu to go to the court and that he will call her later. He keeps feeling light-headed on his drive back home.

Sari dhaan veetula mom and wife paithiyam paithiyam nu solli, ippO ivan aavaan pOla irukku

...thodarum

thursday, Feb 23, 2012 updt. 

Murder case tried and convicted in 5 min - shortest trial ever witnessed.

Vishnu feels the after effects of being hit on his head while riding back home and so stops at a doctors for treatment.

The doc gives an injection for pain and prescribes some more medicine and advises him to take a scan, which Vishnu refuses for now. Doc leaves it up to him. He goes home and Meena asks why he is here instead of being in court with Gayu.

He says he has headache and goes to rest and Sudha follows. She is very much concerned since Gayu called and updated her abt all. She wants to take him to a hospital but Vishnu is groggy and says he has already seen a doc and has some tablets and asks her to go so he can rest and makes little of Mug's hits.

Court scene - As usual, judge sits, Krishna in stand, prosecutor lays out the case, murder after Krishnan hit Sathya in trying to save Swetha and baby. Krishnan's half-coconut lawyer objects to K being called kutravaaLi. (pinna verum plastic vaaLinnu sollirukkaNumO?) till case is proven.

In attendance are Al Gates (wife missing - methinks she is still only half-hearted in accepting Paramatma), Gayu, Nataraj and his wife.

The prosecutor now ways they have a new twist in the case and Swetha has confessed to the murder. Krishnan/Gayu are shocked while her parents/FIL look on with pain in their faces. Dawali calls her name 3 times and poof, she appears there

and says Sathya, her ex-husband left her after their marriage as he found out abt her epilepsy and how she found a good husband in Mugs (convenientaa biwi #dho vittuttaa) and how Sathya tortured her all along and finally, she pushed him back and he died after Krishna hit him softly nu confession. Krishnan vehemently shakes his head. Idhu ennadaa vambaa pOchu - naan oruthan irukkumbOdhu pazhi vEra yaaravadhu yEthukkalaamaa? Vittaa solve aagaadha case-la ellaam thaan dhaan kutravaaLi nu ezhudhi kudukka readyaa irukkumbOdhu (appO dhaana enna nallavannu solvaanga).

Ok, now duel word match betw Swetha and Krishna. Nope, Swetha says, he is appaavi (husband avanai adapaavi -ngraan, she says appaavi) and he always takes others faults on his shoulder and she is the culprit. Krishnan says his aNNi is pacha odambukkaari and how can a frail woman beat up and kill Sathya? Finally, judge has had it. Avarku lunch time aachu and pasi vandhaachu. He says, ok, Krishna, u make a good case. I accept ur arguments. I deem you as the murderer in this case and Section 302 padi, u get 7 years kaaraagravaasam (krishnanukku orE pullarippu, irudaa mavanE, cell-arippu kku pullaripaa?)

Gayu in tears, Al Gates expressionless; Nataraj and wife happyO happy. Evan pOna enna, avanga poNNu phreee. Swetha is proclaimed innocent and released and judge rushes back to his chambers for food. (inga prosecutor and defendant lawyer ku vElaiyE illai, judge ashtaavadhaani aagi vittaar - Vijaya TR effectO?) They all converge near Krishnan and Al Gates spouts nonsense abt Krishnan's supreme sacrifice. Naan enga aNNan sethadhakku appuram ulagathula avara maadhiri yaarumE illainu nenachEn. But u have proved that u r your dad, Krishna. Gayu kkaaga nee pazhi yEthukkittayE? Idhu enga aNNE maadhiriyE dhaan. Un puNyathaala enga aNNan sorgathula nallaa iruppaar.

(indha maadhiri abatha dialog ezhudhina writer-ai naragathil eNNai kopparaiyil udanE thaLLavum for making sokkan 65). Parents seiyyara puNyam their kids will get.  But this reverse psychology and pEthal, indha maadhiri serial -la dhaan varum. As such, brother is in sorgham. Adhula vEra nallaa irukkanumaa? While son languishes in jail? Asku busku, idhu nallaa irukkE? Me thinks Mugs and AL Gates are playing good cop and bad cop. At least Mugs aavadhu solli adikkaraan. Indha maadhir vazha vazha kozha kozha paasam nu solli thalaila adikkara koothu? Thaangalaida saami.

….thodarum……..

Friday, 24/12 Episode

Az praises Krish and nondify his son Mugs. Both Swetha parents and Swetha kumbudufy krish for his thiyagam. On otherhand Gayu is crying, thinking her fate

At Chittu mom home, Ranjani and Chittu konjify newborn babies. Ranjani says Chittu son is very sathu while Swetha daughter is  hyperactive. Chittu hope both childs will grow up and teach their father lesson of life . Swetha comes to Chittu house. Everyone shock and happy to see Swetha. Swetha konjify her daughter. Chittu asks her about the court case. Swetha informs them that Krish has saved her again and get himself 7 years of imprison. All of them shock to hear the news. Chittu wonders how police never do any details investigation on the case.

Chittu tells that they have to do something for Krish thiyagam. Swetha wants to works on uniting both Krish and Mugs but Chittu does not have faith on that anymore. Swetha had and idea. Swetha tells chittu that from now onwards they should avoid Mugs totaly, not even showing his child to him. Chittu scares this plan will backfire them as Mugs will blame Krish again for all the happening.

Chittu mum intenvene and tells them not to sodipify their life with ditching own husband. She worried about their future but Ranjani supports Swetha idea and console her MIL. Ask her MIL think about her past plan to thirutyfy her husband.

Gayu visits Krish at the jail. Both looks vittings and kulavisaring each other. Gayu nondify her fate and cries to Krish. She does not believe that Mugs will ever realise Krish thiyagam.Krish says her pity his anni as she suffered a lot even during her confinement days. Gayu is very proud of her husband nalla ullam but she ask Krish to think abot herself. He has saved Swetha but who will save her life.😭 Krish pacify Gayu and says about give and take policy in life.. Gayu is very sad but she is determine to find out the real killer in this Satya case as she wants to save her marriage life. Krish advices her not to do so as he doesnt want Gayu to face any danger in the name of investigation. Gayu is ver firm in her decisons... Freeze

Edited by Janu - 12 years ago
Monday 27 / 2 /12 Episode No 696

Gayu and VVI Krish - avar jolly aa kambi counting. Ivanga crying. Finally Gayu says that she will find the true culprit and get VVI out. Not that VVI cares two hoots - he gets enough time inside the prison to find new ways of helping his darling bro Mugs !!! Mugs kku hang over. Visa aunty brings coffee but Mugs would much rather have some Nattu Sarakku 😉 AZ uncle tries to do some parenting (too late sir, too late . neenga anna pinnadi hide panni kittu iruntheenga, Visa aunty excelled in inculcating wrong values !! ) AZ says that the relief that Mugs has chosen is actually more venomous. But Mugs says that no one understands him
" Biwi No 2 jail le..Biwi No 1 refuses to entertain me...VVI stole my money...what can I do?? " Now AZ says that Biwi No 2 is out " VVI sacrificed his life to save his anni ..so that you both can be happy...but you still call him a thief " Only now Visa aunty and Mugs know the court verdict. Mugs thaan avar brain irukkira edathile one green pea  is enough nnu decide pannittaraa??? Makes the green pea work over time " VVI Oda drama ungalukku puriyalai. He acts as if he has sacrificed...now all of you will bring him out...then he will enjoy my money ...blah blah " (Yovvv...VVI madaiyan muttal nna nee athukku mele irukke !! ) Finally Visa aunty asks Mugs to see Biwi No 2 " illatta her parents veedu thedi vanthu thuppuvanga " ( Visa aunty , yeathnum special spit pan aa?? SOllave illai ?? ) Mugs kku jolly - No 1 thalli vitta irukkave irukku No 2  hmmm maccham yya umakku 😉

Paro aunty is restless - VVI kambi counting panrathu aunty kku theriyaathu. Gayu did not deem it fit to inform her. Gayu enters ...RKO mudinja apram ..nithanamaa sOlranga " VVI kku life imprisonment " ( 7 years thaane judge sOnnar?? athu than life term aa ?? Roja thought that it was some thing like 14 years??  Serial kkaga maathittangalaa?? )  Gayu VVI puranam paadaraanga " enna mathiri sacrifice?? epdi Oru manasu ?? Nalla Kaalam Roja kanna pinna nnu thittarathukku munnadi Vishnu  comes to join the RKO - Gayu says that she is confident about bringing VVI out ..Vishnu kku east - west puriyalai..Gayu says that it could be Rajendran who killed Sathya " he openly challenged that he will kill one bro and send the other to kambi counting !! " Vishnu asks " ok, theory  nalla irukku..proof??" Gayu says that they have to contact their spy Raja " we should get some info from him and can ask him to look for proof " Both go to meet Raja ( Hmm and Roja thought that this plan should be under wraps and no one from this side should meet Raja in the open !!?? )

Mugs comes to Swetha's place - ingiye daily evening water beat pannittu.. ... wife Oda jolly aa irukkalam, at least I do not have to listen to my arumai appa's VVI puranam - Swetha throws ice cold water on his plans " hello, who are you and why are you here?"

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 12 years ago
Tuesday 28 / 2 / 12 Episode No 697

Hmmm, Intha Swetha yethO perisa kudukka poraanga nnu ninaicha... begging level kku erangittanga !!!. Well, Swetha tells Mugs that VVI Krish is a gem of a person. " you never bothered about coming to the court..but he saved me . What if the judge accepted my statement and sent me to prison?? So, you better find a way to get him out...or else...no me...no our baby girl, gotcha??" Mugs kku suru suru nnu varrathu " So, all of you believe  the drama enacted by VVI ?? I have to bail him out?? No way...I have my other wife who has a baby boy...nee illatta..what is the big deal??" Swetha kku apdiye pathindu varrathu " yeah right, so, you happily want to juggle between wives??? This time around it won't happen , PILS grad um ungalai adichu thorathiduvaa...a word of caution, Palli Pattu pOi asinga padaatheenga " Mugs has no clue as to what hit him but he is livid ..storms out ...hmm Kazzhuthai kEttA kutti suvar ...water beating thaane???

Vishnu and Gayu - meeting Raja . That guy is categorical. " Rajendran is not the culprit. Because me and VVI had a master plan for stealing back the money. That is when he saw Swetha and went behind her to save her from Sathya  I was with Rajendran all through. And the murder spot is far away from where the car stopped. Rajendran was in a hurry to register the land . So, do not waste your time chasing this guy. Try to find the true culprit " . Gayu understands. Gayu and Vishnu decide to meet that old lady who was with Sathya and reported the incident to the police. They meet that old lady - avanga semai thilla langadi...shoo shoo nnu virattaraanga " I have said everything in the court and the court has given the verdict. No more questions " Gayu pleads for mercy " I am like your grand daughter...my life is hanging here..." asks a few hundred Q s - Like Roja, the old lady is also annoyed " paarthiyaa?? Police mathiri ye neeyum bother panre?? Odi du.."  It is obvious that the old lady KNOWS the truth but is not ready to divulge.

Mugs is home - nalla water beat pannittu ...Thalladi Thalladi nadamittu Avar vanthaar...Aha Sollamal Kollamal AZ thaangi pidithaar...Mugs Ularinaar...Visa azhuthaanga...aha enna nna scene paartha...Roja ..thaan paartha... BG by Roja. Mugs shouts "ungalai mathiriye Swetha also adores VVI , she wants me to bail him out...no way..blah blah.." Melancholy written large on AZ ' s face...

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 12 years ago
Wednesday 02/29/2012 Episode No 698

I am so disgusted with this serial. I think one-liners for each scene would suffice.

Mugs waterbeating and crying to his parents that his life is lost. Swetha influenced Chits too and they are even hiding their kids from him. And all is due to Krishnan who is happy in jail, thinking of when he would get released and spend his money. Falls flat and dad and mom cry near him.

Mugs goes for more water beating to that Mr.Old Man (henceforth referred to as OM) and says he is a respected Govt. employee and as such, it will be beneath his dignity to buy sarakku at TASMAC and that's why he is here. OM fuels him some more abt disrespecting wives, dumb parents and tells him to come here whenever he needs drinks. And then says the main culprit Krishnan must have hidden the money in his home or somewhere and his near and dear would defnitely be privy to this fact and to go behind them. Gayu would know and kEkkara vidhathula kEtta, she will spill the beans, says OM.

At home, Gayu brings Paro up to speed on her quest to question that old lady and Paro is upset that it was a wasted effort. Gayu tells her that she has belief in God and her mama Annamalai who will somehow give a clue. A drunk Mugs comes inside and questions them abt the money. Paro senses his state, asks Gayu to go inside and lock herself in a room, pushes Mugs out and locks the door. Mugs talks slurringly and falls flat.

---------Thodarum………..

*Uravugal Feb 2012 Updates Archives*