*Uravugal Feb 2012 Updates Archives* - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Archives Copy
Monday , February 20th, Episode 691
 update by atina

Mugs visits Swetha in the prison...Swetha agaon and again pleading him to change his mind about Krishnan and she tells that if only krishnan did not help her that day...by now she and her baby would have been in their graves...But nothing seems to change our Mugs...He screams at her and leaves from there.

Mugs reaches home and starts screaming at Chittu asking her to listen to him if she wants to live in that house as his wife...and he also tells her to leave Sweta's baby with her parents as he wants to have no relationship with swetha anymore...
Chitra starts her advise and asks him to change for good..." for you my life and swetha's life are not important but you want to take revenghe on Krishnan...which is your prioirty in life...ok listen now to me...from now I and swetha disown you...and I am leaving from you ...athe give me the baby...when your son changes his mind for good...then he can and bring me and the babies here...along with swetha..." She takes an auto and leaves with both babies.

Mugs comes to his rowdy friend...annaachee...where annaachee makes Mugs to drink...alcohol...first Mugs hesitates to start but later daaralamaa...starts kudikaling...and ularing...that he wants to take revenge on Krishnan...

In pallipattu...everyone supports Chittu...they said they can take care of both the kids...Here comes Mugs and parks his bike outside the house...and screaming" yei Chiyra vaadee veliyeh..."

Posted: 12 years ago
Tuesday, Februaruy 21st, Episode 692
updates by atina

Mugs is floating in full thannneee...screaming standing outside Chittu's house...Senthil. murugan and others come out...Ranjani asks him to come inside and talk as people are watching...But Mugs refuses and shouts again for Chittu...asking for his baby...

Ranjnai goes inside and pleads Chittu to come out to take Mugs in...but Chittu refuses and tells," I am not prepared to talk to that kudikaran...tell him to go away..."

When they come out...mug's sruthi ore adiyaa goes to the top and he thallaadifies and falls on the gorund...Senthil and Murugan are getting ready to carry him inside...but Chittu comes out and asks them to stop," anneh...no...do not bring him inside here...but take him to his house ange kondu poi podunga"

Murugan and Senthil drags him into an anuto and they reach home...Seeing Mugs AZ and Visalam are worried. Senthil tells," atheh...I was drinking so much before but no I have changed...but look at Mugunthan he has started...is this a curse on this family or what?...take care of him atheh"

In the morning Mugs wakes up...and Visalam talks to him sarcastically ..then Az advises him ," dei muguntha leave your anger against Krishnan daa...avan nallavan daa...you go apologise to him...ev erything will be alright daa..." Mugs get so furous and shouts at them and leaves from there.