Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by kareena32

both parts are awesome dear love it
thanks for the links
cont soon

i am really sorry u couldn't find the link dear
but glad u read both of the part and liked it

Thank you sooo much guys for liking the update and commenting, I am really very happy to see u all liking the updates sooo much. Thank u once again to all of u for motivating me.

Love u all

-Unforgettable Memories Part 21-
"Khushi" Geet called who was still sleeping " Khsuhi jaldi uto, warna wo dust danav phir se mujhe dantenge" Geet murmurs to herself the last parts as she pick Khushi toys from the floor and set them on their right place, Once she was done with cleaning her room she goes and sits next to her her and Kisses her both eyes and then pulls away her blanket and scoops her in her arm and takes her to washroom. She makes Khushi stand under the shower who was still half sleeping, while Geet removes her night dress and then turns the shower on, just as the first drop of water fell on Khushi she snapped open her eyes and came running back to Geet and hugs her by her legs "Mama cold water" Khushi says making a baby face, "kuch thanda nahi hai, chalo jao wapus" Khushi made all kinds of faces and then went back under the shower and Geet gave her a quick shower. well it was NT jobs to do all this for Khushi but seeing Geet happy with Khushi she lets Geet do everything for her, thought she missed doing all this but it was better to let Geet do her things because they found she was happy and laughing often with her.
Breakfast Table:
at the Breakfasts table Dadi Maan Dev and Vicky were sitting waiting for Geet NT and Khushi to come, Meanwhile Dev and Vicky were whispering well more of arguing while Maan was on his I-Phone checking his mail. As Vicky and Dev argue became more of a fight they both started talking little louder 
Dev- forget it Vicky she won't do it
Vicky- what if she does
Dev held his hand out in front of him and said "jo tu boale ga main karunga" Vicky places his hand on Dev's and says "Done, aaj MG mujhe khud feed karege, without me telling her, aur ye Vicky sing Khurana ka challenge hai" and pulled his collar up Dev rolled his eyes at his over acting and said "Done" as Dev said Maan looked at them, he shook his head understanding they were up to something again, then Vicky leaves from their, as soon Maan saw Vicky out of sight he said to Dev "Dev you know you will lose the bet"
Dev looked at him shocked thinking how did he knew he just bet him and said "Bro how did u know i bet him"
Maan- like always u ended up saying "DONE" loud enough for me to hear
Dev makes a baby face and says "Bro why do u have to have sharp ear"
Maan- taki tum dono kya kar rahe ho uski khabar rah sake, waise u know u will lose the bet, phir bet kyun kiya use
Dev smirk and says "Not this time bro, is bar tu uski bari hai bet lose karni ke" Maan smiles at him and says "we will see"
Just then Geet and Khushi came down, Geet helped Khushi sit on her chair after she gave Maan his morning kiss and said "Gud morning Dada"
Maan- good morning beta
Dev restlessly waited for Vicky to comeback as Geet was already here but he didn't came. after helping Khsuhi sit in her chair Geet goes in kitchen to get Khushi special Juice and their she sees Vicky standing next to stove. Vicky who was waiting for Geet to come down saw her coming and he straight went in kitchen knowing she will come their next, so as he saw her coming in kitchen he quickly goes and turn on the stove and places a pot filled with milk on the stove, Geet sees him and just smiles at him. she goes and starts taking Khushi juice out and was about to leave the kitchen when she heard Vicky scream "Ahhh" as Geet turns to look back to see what happen she sees Vicky shaking his hands up and down in the air and blowing on it. Geet puts the juice on kitchen slab and comes to Vicky and hold his hand in her and sees his hand was burned.
Vicky who was waiting for the pot to get a little warm so he can pick it up with his hand and think that he will pretend that he got his hand burn and so Geet will have to feed him without him telling her, but poor Vicky didn't knew that it was aluminum pot and it got heated very soon and he didn't knew this and when he saw Geet going he quickly without thinking picks the pot in his hand but he instantly drops the pot dropping all the milk as his hand got burned.
"Deakh kar kam nahi kar sakte kya" Gee shouted at him as she took him toward the sink and placed his hand under cold water. "agar kuch chiye tha tu you could have told someone else to get for u, kya zarorat thi khud se karne ki, deakho kitna haat jal gaya"
Mean while other came in running in the kitchen hearing Vicky scream and Geet shouting at him as they both stood next to sink and Geet shouting at Vicky.
"Geet beta kya huwa" Dadi said as she made her was to the sink
Geet looks at Dadi and pain was written all over her face and said "Dadi ma deakhye na Vicky ne apne dono haat jala liye" Hearing this both Maan and Dev looked at each other and rushed to him, they saw his hand it was just a little burn. As Vicky looked at Dev smirking, Dev understood what he was trying to do and he just slaps him leaving everyone shocked at his sudden slap
"Dev" dadi snapped, anger was visible on Dev face
DM- Dev why did you slap him, he is already hurt" Dev looked at Vicky felt sorry for hitting him but still maintain his stern angry face and says "Dadi aap jante ho is ne ye sab sirf mujh se bet win karne ke liye kiya hai, If i knew you would do something like this Vicky tu main tujh se kabhi bet nahi karta"
DM- kaisi bet
Dev- he wanted Geet ji to feed him and that too without him saying it to her" Geet looked at Vicky who made a baby face and said "I am sorry bahi" Dev points his finger at him and said "Vicky don't talk to me, I am really angry with wat u tried to do"
Vicky- bahi plz, I said I am sorry na
"Enough" Maan snapped making everyone jump back, "Vicky what is wrong with you, now days kisi na kis wajha se you are hurting yourself, kabhi fight karte ho tu kabhi you burn ur hands" Maan angrily said.
"bro, sachi i really didn't mean to do it in anyway hurting myself, I didn't knew that this stupid pot will bet heated so soon" Vicky said pointing toward the pot "and when i saw MG leaving" Everyone again gave him confused look but then understood he is talking about Geet as she was the only one here Vicky cont "mera matlab when i saw Geet ji leaving i picked it but schi main ne instantly drop kar diya see its not burn much" Vicky finishes his talk making the most innocent baby face ever.
Maan- whatever but u hurt yourself na" Maan turns to  NT and says "NT plz take him and apply ointment on his hand
NT- JI veer ji
Maan- and Vicky khabar dar jo tumne aaj ke baad aise waise koi  harkat ki nahi tu it won't be good for you" Vicky like a good boy nodded his head, Maan looked at Dev and said "aur haan this time you lost your bet" and he winked at Dev who was still in foul mood.
"how can u say i lost the bet I still have the chance"Vicky said and looks at Geet who was lost in her own self, like no words of Vicky reached her ears
Dev- Vicky you did, now shut up and go put some medicine on" Vicky makes a baby face and goes with NT

"Dev you ready" Maan said as he picked his I-phone
Dev- ji bro chalein" Maan and Dev both kissed Khushi and left for office, just as they were out of the door Geet stops eating her breakfast and takes a plate and places a pratha and pours a glass of juice. Dadi watched her and knew that she must be taking this for Vicky  but still asks.
DM- geet bete ye breakfast kis ke liye
Geet- Dadi ma wo Vicky ne kuch khaya nahi na isi liye uske liye la ja rahi hoon
DM- tu aap Nakul se kah de he will bring Vicky breakfast in his room
Geet thinks for few mins and says "Nahi dadi , uski koi zarorat nahi hum khud le jate hai
DM- theek hai aap hi le jiye____as Geet left Dadi (st) ye ladka bhi na apni batein man wa kar hi rah ta hai, bechari Geet i am sure she must be feeling guilty for all this"
"Vicky" Geet called him as she came in hi room, Seeing Geet Vicky sits up and his face lits up seeing the plate in her hand but then makes a sad face and says "MG aap"
"Haan wo tum ne breakfast nahi ki na tu main..." Geet said as she came in as sat beside him and placed the plate in front of him, he looked at her making a baby face and held his hands up showing his burn hand, Geet bring the plate back and start to make bites for him, she gestures him to open his mouth but Vicky sat their in shock and just stared at her
Geet- open ur mouth Vicky
Vicky instantly opens his mouth and Geet feeds him, while Vicky just kept staring at her flattering his lashes as if he is dreaming, "Aise kya deakh rahe ho" Geet said breaking Vicky trance
Vicky- ku...kuch nahi" and lowers his eyes down, reminding Geet about raji and choto
Geet- ek baat pocho
Vicky looks up and says "Hmm"
Geet- if u had wanted me to feed u could have simply said to me, ye sab karne ki kya zarorat thi, deakho kitna jal gaya
Vicky swallowed his bite and said "Koi baat nahi MG ye sab tu kabhi kabhi hota hi hai aur waise bhi I am happy that my hand burned at least ur feeding me now" Geet gave him a looks of saying she is not happy with what he said Vicky makes a baby face seeing her expression and said "agar main bol deta tu would you have easily feed me nahi na aur mein kaise bol deta aap ko ke aap mujhe feed karo hum tu abhi tak dost bhi nahi bane aur jab mainea aap ko Khushi ko feed karte huwe dekha tu mera bhi man kiya ke aap bhi mujhe feed karo Khushi ki tarha aur isi liye main ne apne hand burn kar liye" Geet sat their looking at him as he told her all this like an 4 years old baby complaining to his mother and thought "ye ladka kuch karne se pahle socha ta bhi hai ya nahi bas ek choti si khuawish ko puri kane ke liye apne hand burn kar liye" Vicky looked at her lost face and said "MG plzzz jaldi feed karo na meri stomach main chue dur rahe hai" Geet smiled and fed him the next bite just then NT and Khushi came in with Haldi wala milk for Vicky and saw Geet feeding Vicky, NT quietly went in and took Vicky camera out and started taking some pic of Geet feeding Vicky. Khushi went and sat on the bed next to Geet and said looking at Vicky "Mama mujhe bhi feed karo"
Geet- aap ko bhi feed karo
Khushi with a big smile said "Haaan"
"Acha ye lo" and Fed both Khushi and Vicky while NT took their pic______
Geet sat in the family room with the others as they talked to each other, well she was physically their but mentally lost somewhere else, lost in her own world of pain, she was so confused with her life the way it was going, she came to Delhi to forget her past and to start a new life but her fate brought her to KM and she ended up living in KM with these strange people, well not actually strange anymore as she has been living with them for a quite some time now, but still she is with these people who she had never met, she did hear about them but in her life she didn't meet them to know who they are, except Maan and that too for 1 to 3 times back in HP in her college competition him being as the chief guest only for few hrs and then in her Dar ji office. she didn't know where her life is taking her to, nor she had any idea what those people did with Pinky and Uncle Ji, nor she could have gone out their and find out about them. her life has became such a mess and seeing the love from these people were making her more scared, was it real or just another fairy tale life that will have terrified ending to it too just like the way her first fairy life ended leaving an scars on her that she could never get over it even if she want to.
Kaise ulajh ti ja rahi hai ye zindagi
har dor se dor hai ulajta ja raha hai
kaun si dor ho jo soljahe iski ulajh ti zindagi ko
jo kare azad ise har uljhano se...
(me😆)

Geet was so lost in her own she didn't even realized Maan & Dev were already home, nor she realized Khushi was calling her from a long time till Maan voice broke her trance as he called her name
"Geet" Maan called as he saw Khushi calling her but she didn't respond to her, and she didn't responded to him either "Geet" Maan called again this time a little louder as if waking her from a deep sleep, Geet looked here and their and took a while for her to adjust to where she is and looks at Maan as he asked "Geet kya baat hai, you look tense"
Geet- Hun...nahi wo bas"
Maan- Geet baat kya hai tum itna padishan kyun ho
Geet- Maan main theek hoon, aap meri fikar na kare" saying that she got up to leave and before she could have left the family room Maan stooped her saying "Ek min Geet" Geet looked back at him and saw him taking a paper out of his file and came to her and hand it in and said "Plz sign this, Dev told me u didn't sign it when he brought u the papers" Geet gave him a glare and said "Main is naam se sign nahi kar sakti"
Maan- geet tumhe isi naam se ye papers sign karne hai, don't make me force u to sign this paper" with that saying he handed her the paper, she kept the paper in her hand and went to her room as Maan stood their watching her go to her room and then he also went to his room__________
Precap: Khushi crying, Revealing of the pic and more falshback of Geet past (guys you will know what paper and the name they are talking about in the next update)
I know in this part I only have Geet and Vicky parts because i want to show some of what how Vicky feels for Geet before going into geet past and how Vicky will try to help her out to get over her pain.

Previous: Part 20 Next: Part 22

Here is Part 21

Enjoy

Sorry for the Mistakes do Press the button and plz comment even if u don't like. To get Pm from me for my FF plz add this user Mariam_PMList  to your Buddy list

OR

Edited by Mariam94 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Dilsay

🤢Hi Mariam Jani ðŸ˜³

hi jaani
how are u
sorry update karne main teri msg hi nahi deakhi
Originally posted by shah10

superb update.
love it

thanks for liking the update dear
awesome upadte
loved it
so now the past would start to unfold
continue soon
Originally posted by abinash079

awesome upadte
loved it
so now the past would start to unfold
continue soon

yes ji
aap logo ki intezar khatam
past will starts unfolding
thank u for liking the update Abi
Originally posted by Mariam94

hi jaani
how are u
sorry update karne main teri msg hi nahi deakhi
I am fine they r leaving now will talk to u later phir update bhi read kar loon gi