Punar Vivah

Sonee's VM||Yash Aarti VM Nazar se Nazar Mile Pg.1

ShuVin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey Guys πŸ€— I'm Sonee. This is my first post in PV forum to post my ArYa VM.  I'm not new to VM making..but still.. I'm not so creative, but i try.😳 Hope you'll enjoy watching my vm's as much as i enjoyed making them. 

Plz watch & Do comments. VM appreciation or criticism are most welcome! Would love to read them. Thank you!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Yash & Aarti  . ArYa VM : Nazar se nazar mile!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FI6IZ8qoJUc&hd=1[/YOUTUBE]

My YouTube Channel : Sonee's Creationz

Regard's
Sonee!

Edited by --SONEE-- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Awesomeee!!
Loveee it!!
Make more on aarya!
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
res ..omg sonee ..ur too much
edited
this time i have managed to listen the vm quickly thanks to my bro not being around ...well done dear ..ur speed of making vm is increasing day by day ..lol..itni khujli hoti hai toh itchguard lagao ..lol..nice vm ..n song selected ..omg he went shirtless ..u know i m not fond of such scenes ..lol..never mind ..still enjoyed it ..😊
Edited by stranger2rose - 12 years ago
Allbut1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Wow, wow, wow! That was absolutely brilliant! Perfect coordination between the song and the scenes you chose, and the editing is flawless! Especially loved how you used both the promos and actual scenes together! Fantastic job πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Superb..good song selection...
ShuVin thumbnail
Originally posted by: stranger2rose

res ..omg sonee ..ur too much

edited
this time i have managed to listen the vm quickly thanks to my bro not being around ...well done dear ..ur speed of making vm is increasing day by day ..lol..itni khujli hoti hai toh itchguard lagao ..lol..nice vm ..n song selected ..omg he went shirtless ..u know i m not fond of such scenes ..lol..never mind ..still enjoyed it ..😊

LOL yes i'm too much...u know naa? mera kuch nahin ho sakta..πŸ˜†

WOW !!..and ur courage is increasing day by dayπŸ˜†... YES! Speed is gud wen it's a short one..it tk almost an hour...and half & hour for rendering😳..so very quick vm...shirtless?  oops..i knwπŸ˜†... but i managed to edit d scene very well...πŸ˜† but honestly main reason for this vm is KS...u knw naa my likesπŸ˜‰..i like her since ZKR...so wen i sw her in diff. avatar...i thought, chalo ek try toh dete hai. 

yes yes i knw not a fond of such scenes...ur a fond of  those..ahen ahen scenes..πŸ˜† but still glad u enjoyed it.πŸ˜‰ Thank you SO much for ur sweet words Rosie... it means a lot.πŸ€—

Edited by --SONEE-- - 12 years ago
BatameezDil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
loved it
its such a beautiful VM...
i was making a VM on same song ...but im too lazy to finish itπŸ˜†
CSSK thumbnail
Just lovely vm I absolutely love it 😳And love the song too  fantastic job loved it

ShuVin thumbnail
Originally posted by: pickachu

Awesomeee!!

Loveee it!!
Make more on aarya!

Thank YOU SO much!!πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Allbut1

Wow, wow, wow! That was absolutely brilliant! Perfect coordination between the song and the scenes you chose, and the editing is flawless! Especially loved how you used both the promos and actual scenes together! Fantastic job πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank u So much dear..😳
Glad u like everything and u enjoyed it SO much!...πŸ˜ƒ