WRITTEN UPDATE 02 MARCH 2012

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
clapsss to Indira for holding the hand of Indur.
Anisha183 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanx anju. Osm + dardnak episod. I hope this time indu will forgive rishy.
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the lovely update Anju di..🤗

Looking forward to Inder being dragged out of that house..it's time for Indira to look past Rishi's past mistakes and comprehend he has always stood by her in her time of need..!!
Edited by ...Binny... - 12 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KajAnj

clapsss to Indira for holding the hand of Indur.

That was the only part worth watching. Otherwise, better not to comment on those parts.

Thank you Anju for a nice update!
-Sandy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the nice update!

Today's episode was both torture and a big relief. I had difficulties watching Indu being beaten ruthlessly by the stupid police ladies. Are they supposed to do so without any arrest warrant or proof? If yes, then shame on Indian police. 😳 I feel very sad for Indu...could she have experienced something worse? I don't think so. This track clearly proved that there is no Sharma family existing, it is called family just for the namesake. What a shame...

Indu being freed from jail and Ricky finding the truth was relieving scenes. I also liked that Indu trusted and understood Ricky this time. Wow, the best scene was when she held Inder's hand when he tried to slap Ricky. 👏 The devil team consisting of Inder, Jhumpa and Kutum finally got their well deserved defeat. The idiots thought they could get away without anyone noticing. 😈

Now I look toward a brighter future for Inshi...😊

Edited by indianfighter - 12 years ago
HD is a unique show in indian television. hd always rocks.
-Sachin- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

For Such A detailed WU.

Good Bless You!!!

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: indianfighter

Thanks for the nice update!

Today's episode was both torture and a big relief. I had difficulties watching Indu being beaten ruthlessly by the stupid police ladies. Are they supposed to do so without any arrest warrant or proof? If yes, then shame on Indian police. 😳 I feel very sad for Indu...could she have experienced something worse? I don't think so. This track clearly proved that there is no Sharma family existing, it is called family just for the namesake. What a shame...

Indu being freed from jail and Ricky finding the truth was relieving scenes. I also liked that Indu trusted and understood Ricky this time. Wow, the best scene was when she held Inder's hand when he tried to slap Ricky. 👏 The devil team consisting of Inder, Jhumpa and Kutum finally got their well deserved defeat. The idiots thought they could get away without anyone noticing. 😈

Now I look toward a brighter future for Inshi...😊

@Sandeep and Gunz today the confidence of Indira was re-shown when he dragged Rishi twice and her holding Indur hand was simply HILARIOUS!!! that also she came in front standing by his side. Edited by KajAnj - 12 years ago
mona-bg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its amazing di ..lovely i m so happy ..thanks ..