WU 2Mar12- SurYa Childhood Memories,Babo Cs Trophy

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the update. 😊

Truth about Sandhya to Suraj or the fact that Meena is the one responsible for sending Babho to jail and that her children are good for nothing apart from Suraj who is a gem.

Its not Suraj who needs to know the truth but everyone else as they have no idea as to who is good and bad and who is useful and useless.

Thanks for nice and quick update 😊
Thanks for the update..Finally a good episode on SURYA's front..Glad to see them spent some good time recollecting their old memories..Cannot wait until monday and to now witness the josh of vikram in the hunt of the truth.. Edited by shwetha85 - 12 years ago
Love the way Suraj told Sandhya about his childhood and Sandhya to Suraj...galti se usne kuch syada hi kar diya..i mean by lifting her sari to make Suraj see the mark!!!

Now Bhabo will know the truth of Sandhya and Meena!!!!

Thanks for the WU!
Thanks Bharti for the update.

This show is making me weary & I'm not excited about the episodes any more. Bhabo's staring & glaring makes my eyes hurt. Nowadays I find myself surfing channels instead of watching the episode.
Thanks for the update.😊

This bhabo is the absolute pits!!

She just cannot bear that Suraj finds Sandhya tobe a honest person, now she is scraping the barrel. I suppose next week we will have Suraj saying 'sandhyaji' loads of time while Sandhyaji will interrupt him and say 'surajji, we must not lose bhabo's trust'...!!😡

Ugghhh!!!

😆😆
thanks for up date