Thendral

Update for Friday - 02-Mar-2012

lakshyam thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Lakshmi for the Wonderful update and comments🤗! A big hug 🤗for you for updating side tracks involving CP. Your emoticon was so cute😃.

CP is an another emotional blackmailer in this serial🤢. I remembered Bhuv walking out when Lax was supporting TPS. Now another similar char in the same house. Appadiyay Jaadi keytha moodi😕! They think they can achieve everything with money🤬. CP is going to learn her lesson in a hard way. Good Prabha didn't come down by asking sorry when CP was faking to walk out👏.

What was Kalyani expecting from Mohan😕? She blamed Mohan twice for not doing anything when she has been insulted. Mohan is now going to fight with CP and going to end up in some problem. Maybe that is when Padma/Bhuv might meet😊.

VR was good. Hope Deepa listens to him atleast this time. This is the first time Indira has not used Thulz name when thittufying.

Waiting for Promo with TA/T in their new house😍.
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Lovely Update plus Comments Lakshmi Akka!!😃🤗🤗🤗

Mr.Mohan...Where he is going in this speed...is he going to bash CP?😕...Hope Mohan doesn't go bash CP that too after Kalyani's words😕.

What a romance between Aunty Buwana and her sweet heart CP🤢...Well done aam...you did a great job aam...both are same meaning madame...if she was at CP's place she might did same aam...romba nalla attitude these 2 mentals got...naasama pogaporaanga 🤢...Prabha telling stuffs to these 2 are equal to telling stuffs to someone who cant hear...waste of energy😕...let both useless dance and gth😡

Hope Deepa comes out of this issue...poor her and poor her Dad...VR was too good⭐️ Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
jayashs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the udpate!  I agree let us rechristen Shruthi as CP = Characterless Pei!  Enna aniyaayam :(!  Chee... And ivaLukku poori and sabjhi thaan baaki :(!  Bhuvana adhukku mela...!  I love both Prabha and Mohan characters!  Chamathu pasanga!

Pavam Deepa... And yes VR, VR thaan... Nice representation of parents feelings!

-Jay.

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Lakshyam for that lightening update..Yr cmnts too super...
I enjoyed today's episode actually...there was no tension...Mohan and Kalyani's was just about ok but kind of feel that mohan may plan something inspite of K's telling him not to..
Prabha telling cp shut up was good and his no nonsense stand, but wonder if he will be able to move much...bhuvana hardly takes him seriously and she may be resort to some blackmail...so now as lakshyam said, we have puri for pizza (looks like all peis have some kind of demonic hunger all the time...either for food or making others lives miserable..) and bhuvana-cp romance...
finally the scene in deepa's house was a real treat...from the time VR started speaking, it was kind of spell-binding...such a great job and lines...deepa's mom also ok, as she was effectively shut up in the beginning itself...
wonder how this deepa-K matter going to proceed...will Mohan meet cp and wud prabha help deepa or is it just 1 week of suspension..
Waiting for T to rejoin and get to know this problem..this may bring bhuvana into the picture...
overall waiting for the promo..wondering if T comes to college after housewarming or before?
hoping for a good promo...
sulaayini thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks lakshyam for the update..

Chillax, Mohan..Avasara pattu ethuvum senjiraathe..Anthe Sruthi loose ethavathu pannanumna plan panni seiyanum..munthiri mathiri munthikkaathe..

Sruthi and Bhuvana(pls give tis lady a name for this forum) feel like vomiting when they are romancing..

Prabha,you are great coz scolding your mom and Sruthi loose..the superb one is you never ask sorry eventhough when that loose said wanna get out from house..

Deepa, at least listen to your dad now..paatukku vaaye kudukke vendiyathu..problem vanthuttone kaachi moochunu ale vendiyathu..
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Lakhsyam.😊👏 Nice episode. 😉Hmmm it's was an advice episode for both deepa and kalyani. First part was encouraging.😊 Second part was excellent👏. Kalyani should forget about this and move on. Mohan is a great support for kalyani now.

In upcoming epi's Mohan will try to get revenge on CP. I think this track will drag until bhuvana knows thuls is her daughter.  It was nice to watch when prabha pointing out cp mistakes but these two devils was not prepared to accept their mistakes.
 Coming to deepa's track, whatever varadarajan told to deepa was 100% correct.👏 Hope deepa listens to him at least now... Waiting for the next episode...🥱
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Lakshmi Akka for the wonderful Update!👏😃 You deserve a 🤗.

Loved your Update👍🏼😃 Havent seen epi yet, but your Update showed me the epi in real😊

Sigh, Bhuv praising that CP😡 Grrr, enga poi mudiyumooo

Poor VR. Hope Deepa wont do the mistake again Mohan and Kals were good👍🏼

AnnaJay thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update

Things are moving towards a new link. unknowingly both TT are going to be brought into this main link through two different routes. all for good and quite intresting too.
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Lakshyam for the super duper updates.  An episode filled with side tracks but somehow there is a link with Tulasi...

I'm liking the Mohan and Kalyani pair now...its shaping well.  Mohan was great cheering Kalyani up and I hope Kalyani forgets everything.

CP...grrr...now Bhuvana joined her in this action...

Prabha...yay he hates CP like us too!!  Loved when he yelled at her.

I hope now Deepa stays away from CP like what VR said.  Waiting to see how Tulasi reacts to this whole situation.

This week only had one day with TT...I'm disappointed.  TT are the main lead of the serial and I expect to see them more often than once a week.  I hope Mr. K. is planning to give us solid scenes with the two of them.