Amrit Manthan

Possible cause of rift between the sisters

pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I guess it is going to be Tej! 😕

Well by today's episode what I understood is - Amrit is kinda in love with Tej, she just does not realize it now! But her mother today asked her to ponder over wht she is feeling for Tej and why she is feeling like that!

On the other hand - Nimrit and Tej's encounter today! As Nimrit is complete oppsoite to her sister and is simple and sweet in nature (going by today's episode), I guess Tej will fall for her!

Then Amrit will want to have Tej, but by then Tej and Nimrit may be in love and Amrit will not tolerate being rejected in love, and her love being snatched away by her beloved sis!

So this may be the possible reason of rift between the sisters in future!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jsimzia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yes thats what i thought after watching today's episode
raspberrytorte thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah I agree, I think thats whats gonna happen! I think either would make a good couple. But I gotta say that Amrit and Tej were so romantic in the first encounter ❤️
indiaforums85 thumbnail
 i dn't think its gonna b tis simple...cz usually rift between siblings is always a guy or a grl...i mean i had tat thought tooo but tis show promised sumthn different n dn't seems lyk sumthing else is goin to b base of their hatred...amrit and nimrit are totally different ppl...2 sides of coin...so i dn't think fight is gonna b abt as simple as tis...sumthn big is following tis whole scenario...

dn't knw who'll agree w/ me but tis is wat i feel is gona happen...sorry not judging ur opinion...

sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Judging by todays epi I too think that its gonna be Tej...

But I read in a magazine that Nimrit will come to know about Adhiraj's real reasons for getting married to Amrit and she'll try her level best to stop the wedding...Hence this will create a rift b/w them.
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
ohh so Amrit will give her consent to marry Adhiraj! ... and there is some secret of him desperately trying to marry Amrit! Nice!

I too do not want Tej to be the reason, as I like Amrit and Tej's jodi! Nimrit looked like kid! 😆 Well lets wait and watch! 
Niceup thumbnail
I agree wid u...

& yeah nimrit looking kiddish girl in yesterday episode...
raspberrytorte thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Waseem (Tej) and Adaa (Amrit) are paired opposite each other, so I think they are the lead jodi 😊