white rose thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
Thanks Vijay bhai for the update.. 😃
IF will soon scale even greater heights 👏 👏
cant wait!...

vijay wrote:

Today India Forums ranks in the Top 2000 sites of the World and also in the Top 20 Indian websites bracket and the servers handling the load of 40Million pageviews a month is no Joke.

Thats great news...I hope that it will reach its way to 1000...with the help of IF members, and Dev Team

vijay wrote:

We recently started India Forums podcast which started well but there were still few members who were confused about the whole Podcast thing thinking that its too technical or it requires them to have an iPod to listen to the podcasts . The good news is that its very simple and doesnt require you to have an iPod. And in a very short time today we are in the Top 5 Most Highly Rated Podcasts in the world on Yahoo. So keep voting for us as we need to reach the No.1 position .

Im still confused 😕 About the podcasts 😕 Before I thought that we needed an I Pod to listen 😕

vijay wrote:

Soon we are going to start our own Radio inconjunction with a new Radio site and good amount of integretion will be in place so that our members can straight away request songs from India forums instead of re-registering.

Thats neat...very kool...and a nice idea....

vijay wrote:

In order to keep a check on SPAM and Multiple ID cases we are going to revalidate all the email addresses and integreting our Newsletter with it so that its easier for our members.

Nice idea...

Yes I hope that we will be on the top 1000..sites...50 years from now, maybe we will be on the top 10 😛

Edited by tahmina_1994 - 17 years ago
-Cupcake- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
thts gr8 news 👏 even i'm looking forward to the radio and astronomy thing 😊 .
--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for sharing with us.

Wish u the best of everything, and pray to God that all your hopes, aspirations and dreams are fulfilled.

umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow..congrats to everyone on IF for being on the top 2000 sites..it's really hard to be on that spot and we have done it...all i want now is for IF to be the #1 site on the internet!!!!!!!!
Virgo_Stars thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
WOW!!!!!!!
This is such a great news. U are right vijay, india-forums is our home away from home. I am sure that at this rate, we will achieve all the goals that u have in mind for India-forums 😊

Naina
primetimee thumbnail
CONGO VIJAY 👏 👏 👏
When we will get to see the animation? 😳
*maria* thumbnail
gr8 news vijay...awesome congratzz!!! 👏 👏 👏
pinkstarrs_9 thumbnail

thats nice 👏...

congo to vj n to all if members 😃

pink

Edited by pinkstarrs_9 - 17 years ago
kitty468 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow IF is really reaching high heights. keep up the good work, n soon we will be in the top 100. i was amazed by our new partners esp ragaroadio n egreetings. cool India- Forums truely ROCKZ the internet.