Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nishi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 17 years ago
this is awwwwwwwwwssssssooooooommmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeee !! 👏
and one of the main reasons why i love IF is that we all are well informed of the success of our site !! and this makes me proud to be a member of IF !!

and we will surely reach the goal , like we have always done !! 😊
radha_8 thumbnail
coool...........thnxxxxxxxxxxxx
vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetlata

WOW 👏 Great to know how IF came into existence, and where is it going 😊 I feel like a proud member of the family 😃
All the very best to the team !
😊
We shall overcome
We shall overcome
We shall overcome some day

Oh deep in my heart
I do believe
We shall overcome some day

Hey Sweetlata,

Thanks for reminding the english version of the Popular hindi song I occassionally humm..

Hum Honge Kaamyaab..
Hum Honge Kaamyaab..
Hum Honge Kaamyaab... Ek Din..

Oh ho.. mann main hai vishwas .. Poora hai Vishwas

Cheers,
Vijay

Shakstar thumbnail
sweetlata wrote:

Originally posted by: Vijay

Hey Sweetlata,

Thanks for reminding the english version of the Popular hindi song I occassionally humm..

Hum Honge Kaamyaab..
Hum Honge Kaamyaab..

Oh ho.. mann main hai vishwas .. Poora hai Vishwas

Cheers,
Vijay

wah! kya baat hai Vijay bhai! 😛

greatmaratha thumbnail
Hey Vijay, gooooooood news indeed. We haven't heard such good bhashans in some time… so kuch yaadein taazaa ho gayi… 😳

India-Forums.com has indeed come a long way indeed  from being a forum to discuss Jassi… to being one of the most popular discussion forums for television. Lets put it this way…. Though it is a forum for discussing television, it has become more addictive than television itself and sometimes, we don't mind missing television, just to spend that extra hour on India-Forums. Here we get our daily dose of television and gossips, and meet friends and family… all at the same time. After all, multi tasking ka zamana hai 😆

The statistics never cease to amaze me. A forum where people come for time pass, to relieve their stresses, to do some fun discussions has become the most addictive place for most of us. The monthly contests reveal a new set of addicts every month, with the loyalists remaining there. Yeh toh har jagah toh nahi hota. All of us are surely members of other forums or sites as well, but are we so addictive there…:D... I don't think so… To put it in Tia Ahuja Style (of Remix) Akhir India Forums ka member hona koi aisi waisi baath toh nahi….. 😉 😉

Is there any way in which I can be on India-Forums.com 25 hours a day? I need to win a gift badly… I haven't won one in a long time… The other deals sound interesting too. I am waiting to see whats going to be on offer at lower rates…. 😉 😉

Ab television forum ke members hain, so we cant avoid some clich dialogues, can we….

Aage bado vijay, tumhari (vanar) sena tumhare saath hai.. Why look to the possible. We just know how to achieve the impossible.. and that we will…..   😃 Edited by s.priya - 17 years ago
simrat91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey vijay bhaiya! IF has come a long way...today it is the best website on the web...i mean i cant even go a day without logging in...this place is just soo adictive 😉 i am glad 2 noe that it is going further n further n i would like it 2 be no.1 on everthing...

simrat 😃
koenigbobo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
wow !!!! man the main rockin stuff is on its way ! 👏 👏 i think IF is da best site of the world !! bohat jaldi hum bhi top 1000 mai kya top 100 mai hongen 👏 👏 👏
miracle83 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

gr8 going ppl.

i wish soon the dreams r realized n if breaks into top 1000...... atb😳

Miss.Netherland thumbnail
Wow..... 👏
Love ittttt
IF Rocksssssssssssss
X-rebel thumbnail
Thanks Vijay. We will surely make IF no.1 website one day.

SRGMP Forum Rocks.

IF Rocks.