India Forums : The Road Ahead - Page 5

Posted: 17 years ago
haila viju u singing 😳

no worrys viju. IF will be on the top one day 😳 😳 😛

btw i can't quote in announcements?? how do i quote??
Wow!!! Simply great news, vijay! 👏 👏 😃
KEWl.....wow Vijay this is awesome news....good to hear about I-F's progress 😃

Vijay – thanks to you and rest of the great people here – I am re-living my college days here in IF. Truly – IF is my home away from home. 👏👏

Great contextual discussions, great comradely, and Great 'Adda' – being a Bong living outside India – I used to miss that the most.

And IF Podcast – specially the Retro Caf – is just Superb!!! Every week I wait for the next episode eagerly.

I need to start a thread at our section (SRGMP) to make the Podcast more visible to all!

Still some under little technophobia regarding this.

Wish IF all the best! 👍🏼

wooo...kewl !!! thanx for lettin us kno... 😉

but i also kno we dnt need iPod for listening to podcast ,we need itunes ..i hv it still 😡

neways, IF still Rocks 😆 😆 😳
Great news Vijay...I am sure that IF will be at the numero uno position soon enough!!
thanks for keeping us updated
Thanks Vijay for updateing us....I just Love My IF & IF rocks!!!!!!!
Wow Vijay are you sure you are in right field and not a writer 😆 because you can really write 😆 Just joking I know you are born to be with just computer and nothing else 😆

Btw thanks for updating its nice to know what's going on than we as members feel like we are on same page and noone left out (which makes us feel special 😳 which we only gets at IF no where else 😉 ). I can't wait to see the animation 😃 And the way IF's members' love is growing and how much work the dev team is putting I am sure IF will reach its goal in no time 😃

Once again thanks and good luck 😊

Nisha
This is such an Amazing News! 👏 👏 Thanks so much, Vijay for sharing this with us. We are soon going to be reaching all heights possible thanks to all the members and I-F Dev. Team! 😃 😃
Lets hope for more good news soon! 😊

Cheerz
Mallika-
that's nice... congrats 👏 👏
but i'm having a problem and i'm sending everyone (mods) a pm but none of them replied not even you (vijay) 😭 😭