Rules & Announcements

India Forums : The Road Ahead - Page 7

jassie_17 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
i m indeed verie proud of being part of IF.....and benefits i have gotten:TRUE FRIENDS INDEED....and whr my talents are subtlely recognized.....

And vijay,i m verie verie delighted that IF has reached so far and i m sure we'll get to our big dreaM-toP Site no.1!!!!!! 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dannyk thumbnail
Thanks a lot for info dude .... its really great achievement ...

IF.com ranks 155 in all forums site at big-boards.com
for more info do check this out ...

http://www.big-boards.com/highlight/1412/
apple14 thumbnail
Thank you Vijay for sharing the information with all of us.
I really like the fact that members are aware of all that is happening on IF. It makes us feel like a part of the whole thing.
Alexa 1000 is just a few miles away now.

Honestly, I'm happy and proud to be a member of India Forums today. I never imagined hat this little site that I started visiting for JJKN updates would become one of the top sites in the country.

Cheers!
*Shona* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Great News Vijay!! Congrats to I-F on being one of the top 2000 sites in the world!! 👏 We will definately try to achieve the 2000 Alexa Rating before Dec 9, 2006! 😛

Classifieds also sounds like a good idea as it will give you more finance to add even more features on I-F! 😊
Sanaa thumbnail

Ah, yess

I remember very well vijay. I used to come on the blog everyday to get the daily updates for jjkn!😳

As i was so busy in my studying at the time, I would always come on to the blog for the updates! And thanks to them I stayed on track w/ the show!😳

And then I finally joined India-Forums later on!😃 

IF has come a long way indeed!😃

Ranking in the top 2000 sites, we will be even higher real soon!😉

Thanks for informing vijay!😃 & keep doing so!😳

Looking forword to the new features!😃😳

Sanaa

Edited by Sanaa - 17 years ago
Morgoth thumbnail
IF really has come a long way, but as I've always told you, VJ, this is just the beginning. 😉 IF will go much much further than this.

Looking fwd to all the new features.
Hareem_M thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow...that's amazing...congrats to vijay and all the mods..and especially the members...
sukh thumbnail
Congrats to vijay and all the mods & members. Vijay bhai thax a lot for sharing. i remember the pld time. God bless I F Family............ 😳 🤗 😳
sukh thumbnail
Congrats to vijay and all the mods & members. Vijay bhai thax a lot for sharing. i remember the pld time. God bless I F Family............ 😳 🤗 😳
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
congrats vijay its great news 👏