Saravanan Meenatchi

SM UPDATE MARCH 5 - MARCH 9,2012

sneha_v thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks daa sneha for the detailed updates ⭐️

Meenu father well said that out. Its true they would support her as she is their daughter but it would take time for them to adjust the situation too I guess Meenu is hurt as well and missed Saro but her adamant in this issue 😡  Even Saro is suffering for all this.

I had a semma good laugh with Saro parents 🤣 and burst out more when yamini said avan oru loosu nu

They are showing patti is sick nu 😭 aww i am already missing her. She is such a great actress. Yesterday in Tendral they showed she is gone and thank god they made that simple and easy to understand without making scenes on that. Hope the same way here in SM. May she rest in peaec

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Sneha ..hmmm, they are probably cashing S.N.Lakshmi's death !! The sudden change seen in the promo must be due to Patti's death.
Ayyo, the way Sharadha acted yesterday was sooo artificial. Director Sir, kOnjam ithellam sari panna maattingalaa??
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a lot sneha . 🤗

Wonderful update.👍🏼
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Thanks meenu akka for the super updates  ⭐️

Ennaku one thing not understanding 😆 all this while Sara was calling direct to meenu mobile, nethu mattum edhuku he had to call the house phone ? and why should meenu call him back asking about Yamini if she had said no to him 🤔. I really feel bad for saro and definitely not meenu .. pavam his going mad thinking about her and she is just worried about her PhD stuff
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I saw a new Promo in extension that after Saro says Meenu to study that she tells that she is going to marry him and then study.

Lets wait and see...
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Originally posted by: migan

I saw a new Promo in extension that after Saro says Meenu to study that she tells that she is going to marry him and then study.

Lets wait and see...

😲 really?? aww super cool but lets wait.. maybe they would argue for this also 😆 yaaru yaaru vittukudukura nu sandai 😆
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ratna akka, meenu paati death scene kamuchi saro feel panni nee padi ,i can wait for 20 yesrs too nu meenu kitta solran.😊
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Originally posted by: krithikas

ratna akka, meenu paati death scene kamuchi saro feel panni nee padi ,i can wait for 20 yesrs too nu meenu kitta solran.😊

ama ippo parthen daa ...😳 it was such a lovely scene when he said that and the relieve kind of look meenu giving 😍 i do think marriage will take place and piragu taan real tamasha will start pola 😆
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Thanks roja for the updates ..

So Saro does realized proposing Yamini was a sanggu mani for him nu 😆 pinna edhuku propose panninan.. lossu😆 saradha gona do dappa dance when she knows yamini has agreed 😉

Btw, Saro father is sooo right about this son. One phone call from Meenu and he will back running to her 😆