2012 Pirivom Santhipom March Archives!!

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

hopper_ocean thumbnail
MONDAY, 5th March,  Episode 230
Pictures by atina

Continues with Jo and Reva in temple. Jo says she is in love with Karthik and cannot think of another life without him.  Reva says all this is wrong.  Jo knows the entire situation and how can she still be like this? Futher Reva is heartbroken as Jo never told anything to her about this before and she is even mad at Karthik as he once said Jo is like sister nu
(😲 did karthik say that .. ) Jo ask Reva not to be mad at him as she was the one who ask him not to tell Reva. But Reva refuse to listen and says they have hide the truth from her all this while. Jo continues to beg Reva saying she cannot imagine another person thali on her neck and cries to Reva to get her marriage happen with Karthik.  Pannalai naan enna pannuvei ask Reva .. settaraven answers Jo enna marethereiyaa .. ask Reva .. illa ennodhu mudivu sonnen answers Jo.  Kalyanam nadandha mama savar .. gives back Reva .. Nee irundha appadi agadhu Reva.. pls Reva nee taan engalai sertha vaikanum begs crying Jo.

Jo goes near Reva and ask if she wants to see Jo dying? Jo wants to live her life with full of happiness only with Karthik. Reva somehow calm down and finally agrees 😲😲 but ask her not to tell anyone about her helping out Jo Karthik marriage. Jo agrees.

Both Sanggy and Aruna at motta madi. Sanggy ask Aruna who is gets the highest salary in his company and who gets the second highest. Aruna ask what is this survey for and Saggy says summa taan. Aruna then ask if she became nallavae as now days she does not pull fight with anyone at home or complain about anyone. Sanggy gets annoyed and ask appo ivalava naal naan kettavala irundhena...?? Aruna says not like that. 
Sanggy then tells Aruna that her 6th sense is telling her something wrong going to happen. Aruna says eppadi  6thy sense? Miragam ku 5 sense mattum tannae irakum 🤣🤣 Sanggy gets annoyed. Aruna says summa kalaichifying her nu. But he ask her what wrong is going to happen? Saggy slowly says she feels Jo is not interested in this marriage and she somehow feels something going to happen during the marriage. Aruna gets angry and ask her to stop talking rubbish and not to tell this to anyone at home. Sanggy goes in saying nalladhu sonne enniki ketukaranga nu.

Reva comes to Abi and ask ennanga attai. Abi ask her to sit and hesitate lot before start talking. She tells Reva that she is not sure if Reva is aware of this or not but Karthik loves Jo. Reva confused and shock. Abi says she and uncle came to know about this and despite trying to talk Karthik out of this, they failed. Reva ask when did Abi knew about this. Abi says long ago. Abi now wants Reva to make the main decision now about Karthik Jo. Karthik loves Jo so much that he cant live without her. Abi varatama tells Jo that after their parents die, she is like amma to him and his happiness means so much to her. She really wants Karthik to live happily and he would only if he gets Jo. Only Reva can help her on this.

(Now all pressure on Reva...) Abi further reminds Reva the main reason she got married to this family was for Jo. Reva looks at abi says yes that was then but now  if the marriage happens they will loose her mama. Abi knows very well her mama and this marriage will not happen nu then how can she ask for Reva's opinion? Reva cries to Abi that in this family she got everything yet she misses dearly for her attai mama love. 2 years she been married to this family and not once her attai mama had a meal in this house because that much Shanmugam hates this family.
Abi  says she understand but only Reva can make this right. Shanmugam loves Reva so much and he would definitely listen to her.  Only Reva could talk and get Shanmugam agree for this marriage. Abi begs Reva to talk to Shanmugam 😲😲 Reva thinks for a long time and finally agrees to talk to Shanmugam but ask abi not to put high hope. Abi smiles and says she is confident this marriage will happen and that Reva would be able to get Shanmugam permission

Jo is on her way back home when Arvind comes in his bike and offers to drop her back. Jo gets annoyed and tells him no thanks but Arvind keeps on forcing her. He keeps asking why is she sad and he as a friend 🤢🤢 will make her happy. Jo tries her level best to control her anger but loses it when Arvind says he is their friend and he will make Jo Karhik marriage happen.
Jo shouts at him and ask him to stop all his drama's. She knows everything about him as she found the cell in his room. She shouts at him for betraying their friendship and the trust they had on him. Jo gives left and right and leaves him. All this time ARvind has smile stick on his face 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Jo returns back home. Father wants to talk to her. He tells her to give resignation letter tomorrow 😲😲😲😲 Jo is shock. Shanmugam says she don't have to work after marriage. But even if she wants, its for arvind to decide whether to allow her to work Jo tries to refuse but Shanmugam says she can look for job in Madurai since she will be moving there after marriage. Jo is speechless. Phone rings and Dhanam picks up. Its Arvind's mother and Jo is shock ...

PRECAP : 1. Karthik asking Jo why she lost temper on arvind .. 2. Arvind telling his friend he regrets his misbehaving and sad Jo is thinking bad about him ... 3. Reva asking Arvind why he agreed to help Jo Karthik at first and then send such sms to Jo 😲 (how did she know...)

continue ... 😲😲😲😲😲😲

Tuesday, March 6th, Episode 231  
Sorry for the delay 

As Danam is having a phone conversation with Arvind's mom...Jothi is worried and confused sitting at the edje of the sofa. Danam hands over the phone to SR..conversation goes on ( muted dialogue) ...finally SR announces to Danam and Jo that the trip to Kuladeivam Temple is cancelled and they will have this trip just before a day of the marriage. Jo is releived hearing this. Sr asks her to go to her room and take enough rest.

She goes to her room and then calls Karthik..who tells," I am just roaming around the roads as I do not know what else to do" Hothi tells him about her meeting Arvind ..Karthik replies," avasarapattuttiyeh...ok...what he say?...what? he did not tell anything?" Jo tells," yes...I was going on screaming at him and he never uttered a word at all...

Karthi is surprised to hear this and tells," that means he m ust be planning for something else...better be careful and be prepared to fave the worst situations...but be strong" Jo is worried and she says bye and cuts the call

Arvind is sitting outside his house...waiting for his friend. Here his friend comes and Arvind oreh polambalo polambal...about his stupidity of sending SMS etc and about Jothi meeting him and screaming at him. He also tells that..I want Jothi to be happy...but I am not able to thorw her away from my heart...as I fell in love with her head over heals on the very first meeting itself. His friend makes fun of him and asks him to make up his mind...in this matter..he tells him to get off with jothi's thoughts and go on in life forward...

Prabu comes home after work and says hi to mom...Abi asks Valli to give coffee to Prabu. She asks Prabu," Do you find alright..going to the office everyday like this ?" Prabu replies that he is fine with that. Abi asks him why cannt he go out taking Revathy somewhere...

Prabu ," in fact I came early today just to do that only..I just want to take Revathy and go to a cinemaa" Abi smiles and asks," I guess you wantesd to surpise revathy right? but she is not at home...she has gone to the temple paa...it is ok...you should take a day off and take revathy  out...and do not worry about the office work..I will take care of that" Prabu smiles and agrees.

Abi talks about Karthik" Karthik tells that your dad is always screams at him and you are completing all his work...so what is going on paa...?" Prabu tells," I am trying to help him only since he is so busy with his personal worjk...why cannt he understand this?" Abi asks him to understand KArthik as he does not mean anything...Prabu tells," amma...who ever does the work...the work is completede right? that what matters right? I dont undersatnd why appa takes this seriously.."

Abi answers," we understand that...but your appa...does not...he is like Thanga pathakkam Sivaji Ganesan...very strict...avanga avanga velai must be done by them only bu...what to do paa" Prabu makes fuin of her and then tells," amma...I really like talking to you like this jolly yaa" Abi agrees to that and tells," yes paa all these I missed this!..I never esperienced this as you grew up...but that is ok paa...please give me a son of yours...I will happily fulfill all I missed with you paa" Prabu smiles and tells," You tell this to your marumagal..ok maa..let me go and freshen up"

Jothi is waiting in the temple...Here comes Revathi to meet her. Jothi tells Revathy about her meeting with Arvind and about Arvind's cheap game of sending those SMS etc. She also tells that Karthik asked her not to tell Arvind that she knows about him...but she happened to shout it out to him as she could not control her anger. Revathy consoles her," ok...why are you so worried...he can not do anything at all..."

Reva asks," what kind a person is he? did he threaten you that he will tell about you and Karthuik to eveyone or he will stop your wedding with karthik?" Jo tells," no...no he never told such things at all...but the way he was keeping quiet as I was scolding him...is so scary...koodaveh irunthu kuzhi thondeettaan Rascal..."

Jo pleads Reva to do something and save her and Karthik. Reva agrees to do that and tells," saree...saatchi karan kaalil vizharathai vida...sandai kaaran kaalil vizhuvatheh mael...I will meet Arvind and talk...and  with the money and strength ( panathaaleh or balathaaleh )   I will calm him down..I will see that you will mary Karthik...nee dairiyamaa iru"

Reva is meeting Arvind...Reva murachufies at Arvind and Arvind feels guilkty...finally after sometime Reva starts," what are you thinking in your mind,...? after your engagement you went and told Jothi and Karthik that you will them in their marriage..? what is all this? are you taking revenge on Jothi?"
Arvind replies," no..I am not like that...I thought of sacrificing just for Jothi's happiness...but I can not...I am not God after all...When I made up my mind that I do n ot neede her in life...they approached me for help and they kept me hear them always...that disturbede me so much..seeing Jothi..I  can not hide my love at all...and I could not tell her that directly...that is why I sent all those SMS..to her..."

" tell me what is wrong with me ngaa...Karthik may be so richer than me...but he is just another selfish man...when I asked Jothi to return the engegement ring...do you what KArthik told...? it is ok for Jothi to wear that as the family members may ask questions...nu... what kind of a man is he..? he is so selfish and he is using me..and  I have so much dreams that how to take care of Jothi and what should I do to keep her happy...nu..but I am not sure whether I will marry her or not...but..."

Reva stops him and asks," appo Jothi yai kala=yaanam pannikareengalaa?"

Tomorrow...
1. Reva promises KJothi that marriage will take place with Larthik and Arvind will not do anything.

2. Reva promises KArthik that he will defenitely marry Jothi...

3. Some comedy scene with some new characters..

Edited by atina - 12 years ago
sneha_v thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Thursday, March8th, E0pisode 233                 
update & pictures by atina

Panthal Kaal nadara ceremony is over and the gurukkals announces that the brided should never leave the house from that momemnt until  the marriage is over. Jothi is shocked to hear this...
Arvind and family reaches Jo's house...everyone gathers in the hall...The thai maaman of Jo makes big "bandaa". After the formal introduction this man with so much alattal asks Arvind what job he does and  Arvind replies and asks him what does he do...This man quickly tells..."naanga sambalahtukku ellam velai paarpoathu pudikkaathooo...naan naattaamai...mmkum...ok  unga sambalan yenna?'
Arvind gets so irritated and asks the same question to him...
There is one more alattal pervazhi in Arvind'sd family too...his thai maaman...He asks" if you are a naataamai...where is the sombooo?"both these jokers decides whose share is bottle and whose is Murukku...

Arvind and Revathy are in the terrace.
What arvind? happy thaaneh...even kaapu katara ceremony is over...and in another week the marriage will take place too...you are happy to marry Jothi thaneh?" ( what a  a   a   a   a   question maa?? engeh antha suvar...naan avasaramma muttikanum paa)
illenga...I am happy that I am marrying Jothi but I am not able to enjoy this momemnt..I am so confused
Are you worried how you are going to make her happy if she keeps thinking about KArthik all thru her life
That worry is there but I am confident that I can change her with all my love and care for her. But my biggest confussion is about you only...!!
what...about me?? ammanga...You and Jothi have been together since your childhood and you both love each other so much...but then..instead getting her married to Karthik whom she loves so much...you are helping me in this case? why is that so?
( Reva oreh thioru thiru muzhi...and comes up with some stupid reasoning...yennapppa...director rasool kooda namma kaadula poo sutha aarambithu vittaar...???)
Reva keeps her mouth zipped...again Arvind asks...
Sollunga Revathy...? are you cheating Jothi and conducting this marriage? after all...if Jo is marrying Karthik she will be in the same house as you are...so that you can take good care of her...and there are so many other positive pouints about this...but you are tryijng to get her married to me...why are you doing all this?
No...no...I want Jothi to be happy...I am doing all this for a reason..
what is the reason please tell me...saree sollaren...This reason may seem to you a very small matter...but this is the fact...as you know there is so much difference between Jo and my colour...and because of that Jothi had to face so much in the past...even Danam athai  started hgating me for this reason...that everyone comparing Jothi's colour with mine and they avamaanapadutharanga  her...nu...we both felt so bad for this...ippo...if she comes to the same house then we both have to undergo the same torture again for our entire lives...which will make our lives misserable...so it is better for her marry ypou to be happy...
I dont find this as  a problem at all...
Yes for others it will be like that but for noth us this the biggest problem in our lives...and I made her understand the facts and she has accdepted to marry you with her whole heart...
If this true then I am free of worries...and I am happy to know that Jothy has agreed to marry me...
vanga it is time for nalungu...let us go down... 
Nalungu ceremony starts...Jo is thinking of Karthik's words...as the ceremony goes on she looks so worried...

It is morning...Jo calls KArthik...who screams at top of his voice for not picking up phone as he was trying her number more than 10 times...Jo also gets angry and shouts at him..."why you were worried...did you think that I must have died?..dei..I really felt like dying daa...last night...but then thinking of you I consoled myself daa.."
She tells that she could not sleep at all...after the nalungu function...as they made Arvind sit next to her etc..Karthik feels bad for her and tries to calm her down..," hey...it is like a drama nu think that...is all...ok get ready and come to see me.." But Jo tells that she can not leave the house...Karthik insists that she should meet him.
Karthik is so upset and tells," Jothi ypou have changed...I dont think our marriage will take place at all.." Jo replies," but I am confident that our marriage will take place...Revathy has promissed me and it will happen...sariyaa...dei KArthik look here..."
"how to see you...ok tell me...whatever you feel lijke..please tell me.." Jothi tells,I love you...I love you...ennadaa...no reply?? dei...after our marriage mugathoda mugam vachu...looking into your eyes..I will keep on telling these same again until I die "
Karthik asks," is there  a bigger wrod than " I love you?...do you know I have so much love dee in my heart  ...for you..there are no words to express that" Jothi replies," there is one thing much bigger than all these words theriyumaa...oru latcham sollatha unarvugalai oru mutham sollum...yei yei stop there...I will give all that only after my marriage...ok let me go take bath and then call you okay vaa?" KArthik teases her asking what soap she uses ...
After she takes bath she looks dfor her cell phone ..but could not find it in the place where she left...finally she finds it on the floor in water...she picks up and tries to fix it...but it refuses to work...she hgets so upset...
She goes inside to use the landline to call KArthik...but danam tells that the phone is not working...Jothi pleads her mom to give her phone to appa to a swervice centre...

Karthik is so restless sitting in his seat in the office...keeps trying Jo's number and her land line too. He is upset and goes to the terrace to smoke...here come Prabu to ask him about a project file. When Prabu asks about that file Karthik gets so annoyed and treples that it is not yet complete and when it is doen he will forward that to Prabu's dad.

Prabu tells," look here...I undersatnd that you have to attend to other stuff in yoru luife...that is why I want to help you and  am trying to complete your unfinished wiork here in the office...and you took this wrong and complained to amma...it is ok...daa..Please forward that file to me I will complete it and give it to appa so that appa wont tell anything"
KArthimk shouts at top of his voice," dei did I ask you for help...more over if I do not get  good name from your appa it is ok with me...I can send that file to you...I will finish whenever I get time...po...nee poui unnoda appakitteh solliko..."
Prabu is cool and tells," look here...please do not mix up the personal problem with profession...and why are you so angry with me daa...I just want to complete that work daa that is all...and if you can not let me complete that work...please call appa and trell that daa"
Karthik screams," I can not talk to him noew...whenever I feel like I will tell him...did ask you for help? no right? you better mind your business and go..." Prabu leaves from there feeling upset and sad...
Tomorrow...
1. Jo and KArthi are talking about he phoen porblems...KArthi tells," what...all this look like it is planned and done this way nu"

2. Abi tells Reva that...only she help in this marriage matter...

3. SR screaming at Arunchalam to get ready to go to the kula deivam temple...with others...

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Friday  Updates, 9th March, Episode 234
Pictures by atina

Jo sitting and thinkin. Revathi comes and ask what happen. Jo tells her about the mobile and she does not know how to contact Karthik. Reva says small problem and offers her mobile. Jo calls and tells Karthik about her mobile and house line. Karthik offers to buy new mobile for her but she refuse as everyone at home will question about it.  She says her mobile will be repaired and brought back evening. Karthik ask her to keep Reva mobile with her cause when he miss her he would call.
Jo ask Reva but Reva takes the phone and tells Karthik she will be here till noon and he can call anytime and speak to Jo. Once she comes back home, Jo can call Reva from Shanmugam phone and she can give to Karthik to talk. Reva gives the mobile back to Jo. Karthik tells Jo Unna naan rombha miss pannuren daa 😳 Jo says she too. Both tikkufy their feelings and words 😕 (silents and face expression between both of them excellent ⭐️) Karthik says he feels like seeing Jo now and ask her to come to mottai madhi and he will stand opposite her house and they can see each other.

Jo says she miss him badly too but too afraid that someone at home will see. Karthik ask to give mobile to Reva. He tells Reva he is around the corner and wants to see Jo. Can she send Jo up and make sure her mother does not see him nu. Reva gets angry and ask Karthik why behaving like a kid 🤔 They both have to learn how to control their feelings right now. Things are not so good at them moment and she needs to figure out how this wedding is going to happen.
She ask Karthik to go back home immediately and never to come here without her permission. Karthik says ok and ask for Jo again but Reva refuse to give the phone. She says enough for now as talking to each other will make them miss more and cuts the line. Karthik is unable to do anything. Reva tells the same to Jo.

Abi ask Reva if she has spoken to Shamugam yet. Reva tells abi she is confuse on how to start the matter. Everyone at  home only talks about Jo Arvind marriage and she don't know where to start this topic. Abi ask how can Reva say like this. She is only hoping on Reva for now. If Reva fails, abi don't know what will happen. As it is he already tried to commite suicide once and he will not hesitate to do again. Abi then suggest Reva to bring Jo mother to temple and Abi will try to speak to her. Reva says its not possible either. She knows well about her attai who would only listen to her husband and besides she is very woried about Shanmugam health.
Abi says Shanmugam is angry with her so she would go and see Shanmugam personally and say sorry to him. If Shanmugam thinks Jo should not live in the same house as Abi, she is willing to even get tannikudhutanam for Karthik and Jo. Reva says right now not only this issue, but there is another family is involved  in this. Arvind family and definitely will be such big issue for stopping the wedding at such short notice. Abi tells Reva to somehow find away for this. Reva is thinking.

Jo tries to call Karthik but gets upset as the line is not working still. Shanmugam comes and Jo ask for his mobile to call Reva. She calls Reva and ask for Karthik. Reva goes out and sees Karthik, but stops .. thinks and goes back to her room and tells Jo that Karthik is not back home yet 😲 Jo cries and says just tell Karthik she called and cuts the line.
 Reva goes out and Karthik ask if Jo called, Reva said no 😲. Karthik ask Reva to call Jo .. Reva takes her mobile and calls 1234 😲 and pretends like talking to mama and cuts the line. She tells Karthik that mama is not at home now vaam. Karthik is heartbroken. Reva ask him to have dinner but Karthik refuse. Reva says good night and goes back to her room 🤔

Whole family is sitting .. at Shamugam house. Jo comes out and returns the mobile back to her appa. Shanmugam then tells everyone that day after tomolo everyone is going to kula deivam temple for prayers. Aruna says he cant come as he got some urgent work to do.
Shanmugam gets annoyed and ask him to go office tomorrow and just get the permission and come nu. Sanggy buts in and says that Aruna cannot take any leave any more as he taken many before and they will cut his salary.  Shanmugam shouts for who did he take the leave before .. to urr suttran right? Everyone is shock with Shanmugam sudden anger. Shanmugam tells Aruna to listen and get the leave as everyone will be going to the temple. All shock and leaves to go back to room. Jo mother ask why this sudden anger. Shanmugam says everyone must go to temple as  on that day Jo Arvind marriage is going to take place. Wife shock.

PRECAP : REva tells Jo not to simply think unnecessary .. karthik drinks and come back .. abi questions him and Karthik ask why she bother.. she never bothered about his life and his marriage  and now he does not know what is happening to his life.. Abi is worried

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Monday Updates 12th March, Episode 235
pictures by atina

Dhanam shock with SR sudden decision 😲. She ask why this sudden wedding? SR says ever since he was admitted in hospital, he had some bad feeling. His instinct says something is wrong. 🤔 That is why he plan for this sudden marriage. Further, its only the a simple wedding and later as they had plan, they would held a grand reception for Jo.
Dhanam somehow not convinced and ask why did he had to hide this from everyone. SR says he can't be answering everyone's question if they know about this. So he will deal with them in the temple then. Dhanam is silent. SR ask if she trust her husband's decision and Dhanam says yes. He tells her to keep this from everyone at home.

Karthik returns back home .. drunk 😲😲😲 He sits at the dining looking drunk when Abi comes there. She is shock and ask why did he do like this. Karthik says what else he could do, everyone in this house has ignored him and he is like a anadhei here 😕
 No one is here to listen his problems or cries.. no one for him to lean at... he feels miserable and that is why he drank. At least he feels that would calm him. Abi ask if this had calm him. Karthik says no.. only poison will calm him 😲
Abi cries and ask why is he doing and talking like this. Karthik says how else to talk. She is concern about his health only but not his personal life or love life. He is miserable and suffering and unable to decide on his love issue plus he got no support from his family. Kartik polambufy what is wrong with him.. his got education, his knows how to respect women .. then why he is like this?
Abi says marriage will happen but Karthik ask her to stop her advices as there is no actions in this. He don't care what would happen and if he needs he will kill people in order to marry Jo. Karthik says right now his going to go Jo house and demand SR for Jo. Abi says go, not only SR will chase him away, Jo too will chase him away.

Karthik breaks down and cries asking akka will the marriage take place... abi cries and tells Karthik that Reva will make the wedding happen. Karthik feels Reva is not doing anything and his lost his faith on her. If he does not get Jo, what is the purpose of this life? Abi calms him and takes him to room to sleep and rest morning they can talk.

Jo in room, Reva comes and ask why sitting here instead joining the family in front. Jo says she is not in the mood right now. Reva ask her to change her attitude and mood as SR might get worried. Jo ask Reva must she always think about others and not herself for once? Reva takes that wrongly and accuses Jo for not bothering about SR or the family feelings. If they are not important, Jo is free to go now and get married to Karthik. (what is wrong with this Reva...  )
Jo says Reva is taking this wrongly as for her family is important. She needs their blessing for everything in her life. Reva says if that is what Jo wants, then she needs to sacrifice  certain things in her life. She needs to be happy so that SR would not get worried.

Jo tells Reva she is talking not knowing what is going on. SR has plan suddenly on going to temple tomorrow all of the sudden. She feels that they are planning for sudden marriage for her and Arvind. Reva tells Jo not to worry as they will never do like this besides SR would have inform Jo about the wedding if there is ... Jo says mother knows about her love issue so this is all fishy right now. Reva says ok, if that is true, SR would not hide it from Reva. They would tell her definitely. Jo seem to relax little. Besides Reva says nothing will happen and she is there. She ask Jo to just relax and get ready for temple tomorrow. Nothing is going to happen.  Reva leaves... Jo is stammering in her thoughts...

Prabu comes and sit beside Karthik. Karthik pats Prabu and says sorry for his behavior yesterday. Prabu says that is not a problem but he is worried about Karthik as his changing so much lately.
Karthik agrees saying his life is getting messy now. Prabu ask him not to worry, his love matter will be fine soon. His love is true and Jo will be his. Karthik believes his love is true, but others are moving all in wrong directions. Jo wedding preparations are going on, at the same time cause of the kaapu thing, his unable to meet her.
Her mobile problem and her land line is not working He is worried about Jo and he really wants to hear from Jo. He is worried her family member might brainwash her and afraid she will agree to marry Arvind for family sake. Prabu says Jo loves Karthik.

Karthik says yes she loves him, but if her father ask to choose family or Karthik, she will definitely choose family. Karthik is getting worried day after day.  Karthik feels someone at home would have convinced her using her father's health as reason. Karthik admits his unable to eat sleep or do anything as he keeps thinking about all possibilities. Prabu tells Karthk never to give up and keep trying Jo house line. Everything will be fine soon.

Precap : Karthik asking Jo if she has lost interest to talk to him 😲 and Karthik accusing jo has changed Jo unable to answer 😕

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Tuesday, March 13th, Episode 236
update and pictures by atina

Arunachalam is having his breakfast while Sangee sits next to him and blabbers about new saree and new jewells etc. Arnachalam asks her to shut up. Now she tells about her doubt," do you remember what maamaa told in the hospital...when he was sick? he wated to conduct the marriage between Jothi and Arvind there in the hospital itself right? then Arvind'd dad told that...the marriage could be conducted in the temple...nu...so I doubt very much that this kula deivam trip tomorrow is for conducting Jothi marriage nu..."

Jothi comes and borrows Arunachalam's cell phone...As usual Sangee asks whom do you want to call now? friends aa? Jothi says yes and was about to dial...but stopped as the landline rings...Jo is happy to see that the landline is finally working...She pickds it up...and it is from karthik...Sangee is watching..Jo...Arunachalam takes his phone from Jo and leaves for work.

KArthik goes on bombarding Jo while Jo is not able to talk at all...as Sangee is watching her...she simple responds by telling..."sollu" " mmm"...etc...
Kaerthik tells," Uff...good it is you who picked upo the call...in fact I was thinking of getting your dad's number from your brother and call you nu...but I know you would not like it...pesu
 Jothi...what is happening...Oh...nee romba maaritteh Jothi...just two days of brain washing be your mom...you changed like this Jothi...??? so you have decided to marry Arvind illeh...? ok...you caarry on..." He cuts the call...Jothi  helplessly wipes her tears and goes in...

Prakash is getting ready to go to office...here comes Pavitra with so many chargesheets...," what have you done so far about the promises you made to me..when Prabu was a looosu...you could not do anything at all...but now he is perfectly alright and managing everything...so how you are going to get these properties...?? you have to do it fast..."

Prakash gets irritated and tells," aamaa...abiraami is waiting to write and give me a  l the documents ..and I can just present all those properties to you?? podeee...did I bring you back here? no right...it was my mother who pleaded you to come back...so you go to her and ask..."
Pavitra threatens," oh...look here...if I give a complain against you to police telling that I am tortured by dowry kodumai...you will walking up and down to the court houses...remember...I will give you two months time...not six months as you juyst now asked me...by then you need to do aomething and swindle all these properties...if not...I will cut off from you and poi kitteh iruppen...mind it..."

Karthik is in the office..upset and smokes cigarrette...here comes Prakash and asks him why does he look so tensed...he starts instigating by telling," I know that youa re upset about Prabu's dad...the way he treats you rught...? I have been facing this problem for all these years...but what can I do? after all I am just an worker here...but you are one of the propritors here...you should go to him and tells him to treat you properly and ask about your rights here..." 

KArthik replies.." no...ithu vereh personal ...parachanai." Prakash forces karthi to tell hum about his problem as he is not a starnger to him...and he wants to help him. Karthik stares at him and asks," you really do not know what is my problem?...ok here it is my love matter is the problem" Prakash is surprised to hear this and insists that KArthik should tell him whao is that girl nu...but KArthik refuses and tells," it is ok...what is the use in telling about the girl...as things are not going all that well...but finally some thing is being done and let me see...and if I need your help then I will defenitely discuss this matter with you...but now I dont need your help..."

Uma and PAvitra are discussing about the problems running in the household...Uma tells," I am not sure whether abirami purposaely hid this matter from us or not...but some serious matter is going on about KArthik...you know very well about his phone lover right..? now we all know who is that girl nu...she is none other than Jothi...I wonder why Abirami wants this marriage to take place...? because that SR hates abirami and our whole family...and also I am confused thinking...what is Revathy's opinion about this marriage...
Jothi is engaged to anothe man...but why this Abirami still wants this marriage to go on...? Revathy supporting which of this marriage?" Hearing this Pavitra makes fun of Uma," who cares about this...let Karthik marry Jothi or jothi marries the other man...why should we bother? we are having our own problems to sort out...?"
Uma replies," already this abirami simpky knods her head whatever this Revathy tells...if this girl Jothi also steps in thius house...the situation will turn worse...and our real colours wiwll be known to everyone...after that nothing can go forward as we plan...so we need to stop this wedding between Karthik and Jothi...first of all we need to find from Revathy whether she supports this marriage or not...we will not only stop this marriage but also think of the ways how to trouble Revathy too...think of someway to find the truth from Revathy" Pavitra tells that she would try her best...

Arvind and Karthik are n the road on their bikes...crossing each other...both of them stop their bikes...and starts walking towards each other...and murachufy at each other...Arvind breaks the silence.." how are you brother? what to do borther...so many unexpected things are happoening right?? Karthik is so irritted and screams," dei...dont act anymore...I never thought you would be such a fraud..daa...kazhattudaa...antha kaappai"
Karthik tries to snatch the kaappu but Arvind moves away and tells,"what is this brother? how can you do this? I dont see you as an enemy...at all...dont you know that this kappu should not be removed until I thalli kaattify on Jothi's neck? as thamizhan you should know this paa"

Karthik holds Arvind's shirt and scremas," Jothi kazhithuleh nee thaali kattuviyaa daa? kattu viyaadaa?" Arvind pushes Karthik so hard...and KArthik was about to fall but manages and stands...and stares at him...
tomorrow...
1. Jothikkum...enaukkum thaandaa kalyaanam...athu entha kombanaalum thadukka mudiyaathudaa...
2. Prakash is some romantic mood standing on the terrace with PAvitra...
3. Karthik and Jo are together ( on the terrace ) Karthik pulls Jothi towards him and hold her face closer to him...
hopper_ocean thumbnail

hopper_ocean thumbnail

Thursday, March15th, Episode 238

update & picvtures by atina

Jothi calls Reva on her cell phone...and asks for Karthik.Revathi is surprised to know that Jo is talking like this on landline...Jo informsd here," appa and annaa have gone out and amma is at the back...washing clothes...that is why I am talking to you..."Jo asks  sorry to her for bothering Revathy whenever she wants to talk to Karthik. Revathy tells her not to talkt to her as if she is an outsider,..she informs Jo that Karthik is at work.
Jo tells," Revathy I am really scared...tought everyone is here I feel as if I am left alone...I need to talk to KArthik...I tried his cell but it is switched off...can I call his office land line revathy?" Revathy quickly replies," no...no dont do that...he may be in some important meeting.

Jo again tells that...she must talk to karthi as she misses him so much.  " Revathy will you please come here for half an hour when Karthik comes home...since I can not talk to karthik if she calls on landline...everyone will be around...so can you come here please?"
 Revathy refuses and tells," illeh Jothi I can not do that since Pranu is down with fever...I need to take care of him...but I  promise that as soon as karthi comes home...I call on mama's cell phone and give  my phone to karthi...so that you can talk to him in private..." Jo once agains makes sure that Reva will keep up her promise in this matter and cuts the call. 

Saguni gumbal together...discussing..Pavitra tells that Revathy does not lknow anything about JO'Karthik matter at all. But Uma replies," No...you are wrong...do not miscalculate about that Revathy..she is an orphan and grew up in that SR's house along with Jothi ...she is too close to Jothi...so how come she will not knwo about Jothi...I am pretty sure there is some politics going on in her mind...and sure she will be more than happy to bring Jothi here to live with her in this house happily..."

Prakash continues," which means Revathy will defenitely talk to abirami about this and will go on with this weedding...( Karthik is climbing up the stairs...hearing this part of the cvonversation) but we should see that this wedding should be stopped...Jothi and Karthik wedding should not happen" Karthiuk storms in..." what did you say...? just now?"

All three are shocked...Uma tells," we are concernedd about Abirami as SR is not in good terms with Abi...if this wedding takes place then Abirami has to lose her name...and also the family maanam will go way upm in the air...so we were just discusting about this..." Karthik is so furious and asks,"stop there...you are angry with me as I refused to marry your sister's daughter...so you are doing all this behind me...right?"

Prakash intereferes and tells," KArthik you have misunderstood us...we are tryting to support what is right for the family only paa" Karthik replies," ok..ok you all do what so ever you want but I have decvided that Jothi is my podaattee...and none can do anything about it...mind it" Pavitra blabbers," how can you decide that just like that? this is a joint family..everyone together should take such decisions..."Karthik screams," oh appadiyaa...appo...you all take your stuffs and leave this house immediately as you people do not have share in this house or in any of our properties...ok?"

Prakash screams at him and KArthik does the same to him," enna daa unakku mariyaadai...for this only you came and talked to me like that in the office? so your total idea is to separate us...right? if anyone dares to do that ...vettiduven...mind it!!! dei nee...koodave irunthu kuzhi thondi irukkeh...unnai summa vida koodaathu" Prakask asks him," what can you daa?" KArthik again shgouts," dei get out of this house...take these two with you...you all will learn when you stand on the streets only...poda veliye"

Hearing this commotion Revathi comes there and asks KArthik to cool down. Uma starts," vamma...we are trying to advise him  but avan engalaiye seruppala adikaraan...you ask him".. Karthik screms at top oif his voice," Revathy...please ask them to get out of here..."  Uma...veembukku tells," dei prakash come let us go from here...why should we live here intha maanam ketta vaazhkai?" Revathy stops her and Uma again stars," We worked for this family like servants...I brought Prabu as my own son...and this karthik grew in front of me only...ippo enna pechu pesaraan..."
Karthiuk shouts," yei...if you interfere in my matter I can only be like this" Prakash asks him tos top...but KArthi charges on him...and tries to hit him...Revathy drags him towards her and pleads Prakash to take his wife and mom anfd go to their room.
Meantime she drags KArthik with her and come to the hall and asks KArthi why he is behaving like this. KArthik is so angry and tells," you always think that I am wrong...even now YOu are asking about me but not what they said...you kwno what they were talking?they want to stop my wedding with Jothi yaam..."\

Revathy is shocked to hear this.,." how come they know this...I never told them at all" KArthik replies," That Prakash is fraud...he would gather news from anywhere...they are putting drama that they are saving the kudumba maanam and name...but the real reason...Uma aunty is angry with me as I refused to marry that janani...and this Prakash is pazhgi vaangaran ...if I can not marry..then they are thinking that I wilkl marry that janannee nu...no never...I might as well kill myself if I can not marry Jothee"

Revathy is shocked to hear these wrods from KArthik. Karthik continues," ithukku nmeleyum porumaiyaa irukka mudiyaadinga...I am not able to meet Jothi and not even able to talk to her...my frustration level keeps increasing as a result...so I have decided to break the news dorectly to her dad...whatever happens let it happen...I can not simple be here without doing anythig..I am scared too"

Revathy quickly tells," dont do like that...if you do so...do you think Jothi will support you and come with you...no...never she will simply refuse to come with you...mark my words...she will never leave that family and come with you...just go and take rest,,,I am there for you...and IU wull see that everything will go on smooth...ponga" KArthik goes to his room...

Arvind is waiting for someone...Here comes Revaathy. Arvind tells," you are thinking taht wedding is going to take place...but I am scared now...( he tells her about the galatta he had with KArthik yesterday) the way he spoke to me scares me" Revathy reassures to arvind that she will get Jothi to marry him...and also promises to him that Jothi will never get back from her decission of marrying Arvind..." I told you already that Jothy changed her mind just for the sake of  her family...and decided to marry you nu...more over if at all Jothi tell s that she can not marry you as she still loves karthik...will you give in and move away from this marriage?"

Arvind sadly answers,: aamaanga..." Revathy continues," then what is your problem...unga pakkam oru prachanaiyum illeenga...be confident and get ready for your marriage with Jothi...it will happen..and do not be afraid that Jothi will change her moind nu...no...she can not change her mind taking mama's health condition into consideration...more over he can never come to the place where you both are getting married...so be happy and I will that you will be the one to thaali kattarathu on Jothi's neck" Arvind leaves from there...Reva stands there and looks like a villleee...!!

KArthik is trying to enter Jothi's house...from the backside of the house...it is dark...SR and Danam are in their bed room...KArthik jumps into the house...and hits some thing whick makes so much noise...SR hears this  and gfets up and shouts.." yaar raa athu...dei arunachalam...goa nd see ..." KArthik quixkly moves to one dark corner...

Tomorrow...
1. Sangee asks Jothi," why cann't you trsut me...I really want to help you" Jothi refuses to beleive her..Sangee again tells," You really are not aware of what is really going on...I really want to help"

2. Karthik tells someone,' I am so frustrated...and please forgive me if at all I hurt you in anyways..nga..."

3. Danam asks SR, what is the avasaram in getting Jothi married
like this?"Sr replies," it is defenitely aasiyam thaan danam"