Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update 03.03.2012 - Vrushchik enters

Posted: 12 years ago
Mein aa gai😛

And before I start my mumbo jumbo...I am glad for one thing...That CVs actually got back the original Sati...Atleast from what I know (and I know too little in comparison to the geniuses on our forum)...Sati was a bit proudy, a bit haughty and also headstrong...The source of this belief lies in the story when Sati refuses to acknowledge that Ram was an avatar of Vishnu after seeing him wandering in the jungle shouting 'Sita' after Ravan had kidnapped Sita...inspite of the fact that Shiva had constantly requested her to believe so...

So finally we have that Sati instead of the doe eyed beauty who had been moving around like a lovelorn female since past two weeks...

Ok so after that bak bak...Let me start the update😆

Sati going for Shivlinga Visarjan when Revathi,(the only sane one out of the whole Daksha wholesome production house it seems...getting separated from Chandra obviously has done wonders to her brain...Goes to prove that the moon has direct effect on our mental stability😛) runs after Sati and tries to stop her...she actually makes the best of point, taunting Sati on her act being inspired by her ego being bruised by Shiva's rejection...Sati on her side, says that she is going to put the useless stone for Visarjan...and the stone doesnot have any meaning or place in her life....(Sati should not...or rather cannot say that...but then Daksha's rearing and bearing had to come out eventually...and she is a woman scorned...I guess that makes her comment less offensive) Revathi reminds her of how it was Shiva who saved her and Rohini from becoming a widow...but Sati refuses to listen...In the end...Revathi tells her that she may do whatever she wants but she won't be able to delete Shiva from her life...in form of love or an object of hate...he always will be there in her heart (Haye Haye...Daksha production and so much of sanity in her words😕...Some chemical locha ho gaya tha Manuputri mein when Revathi was born, it seems😛)

Laxmi and Vishnu conversation...Laxmi is lamenting the action of Sati and points out that how, Sati who is born as a human, and especially when she is still very young, can be expected to differentiate between her personal feelings and the greater love that Shiva was talking about...Vishnu says that this is the very root of all the problems...Laxmiji says that but since Sati cannot cross that fine border...shouldn't it be Shiva who needs to go to her??? Vishnuji says that this all is a secret buried in the womb of time...and only time will show what is awaiting them...(ok so time out guys...we know the human and God barrier...ab aage ka socho cupids😛😆)

Narad in Kailasa...telling Shiva about Tarkasur's resolution to kill Sati...Nandi gets angry and asks about Tarkasur's identity ...Narad tells him that it was Shiva's boon which made him so...and Nandi starts taunting Shiva...that the reason Shiva is not accepting Sati is because Shiva wants to protect his devotee, Tarkasur (We cant even get angry on Nandi for this logic,,,he is the Ox...the proverbial bail-buddhi...he of all the people is fully justified in arriving at this conclusion😆)

Shiva in all his calmness says that whatever he granted Tarkasur was his right...he could not have stopped himself from doing so ...(All intelligent people, smart Gods and Deities aside...and the Bhola Mahadev on this side...somehow makes more sense than anyone...his explanations so put you at ease...at peace...solving any doubt that you ever had...😳)

and his granting the boon to Tarkasur has nothing to do with Sati and her love...he tells Nandi that whatever Sati is doing it is her choice...Nandi is in tears and tells Mahadev that the pain of seeing a Shivlinga being treated this way, only his devotee will know....(and you again can only feel pain for this selfless devotee of Shiva)

Sati going for the Visarjan and Vrischik enters....(he looks like a black Shrek and it is clear that before killing Satii, he wanted to show off...the way he does a triple loop in air...it was so damn showy😆)....Sati starts running and the black Shrek...err I mean Vrischik follows her and is ready to attack her when a stroke of lightening appears and there we see Shiva...right in between death and Sati...ready to guard his love...save her life...and his...all over again😳😳😳

Precap: the same animated Vrischik being flung far away in the air by Shiva (that topple in the air was a bit too much😕)

Masth UD hai madamji 😳 Revati ij hitten by brain wave it seems 😛 But chandra n Rohini literally disappeared 4m d situation 😕 vrischik means scorpian na then h come it became a Gorilla
Thanks for the update Srushti😊
That was Parvati who tested Rama, Shivji & Sati's story is of Satyuga, Vishnuji's Rama avatar was in last quarter of Tretayuga. Satayuga lasted for 1,728,000 years & Tretayuga for 1,296,000 years. There was  a huge time gap bteween both the stories.
Revati is the sanest Daksh & Manu putri's putri. She knows her parents so well, doesn't hesitate in describing them as arrogant, may be because Chandra doesn't live with Daksh.
Nandi is as bhola as Shivji, he portrayed the pain of  a Shiv-bhakta, not being able to see visarjan of Shiling so well. If Brhmaji & Vishnuji's worshiping, Sati, holding Shivling in her hand could get him out of the curse, then certainly Sati doig Visarjan of the Shivling should have some consequences.
Vrischik, when he was scaring Sati waving both his hands, jaws wide open, looked like he is wishing Sati, hello, hi bye bye.😆
Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago
🤣
Originally posted by mnx12

Thanks for the update Srushti😊
That was Parvati who tested Rama, Shivji & Sati's story is of Satyuga, Vishnuji's Rama avatar was in last quarter of Tretayuga. Satayuga lasted for 1,728,000 years & Tretayuga for 1,296,000 years. There was  a huge time gap bteween both the stories.
Revati is the sanest Daksh & Manu putri's putri. She knows her parents so well, doesn't hesitate in describing them as arrogant, may be because Chandra doesn't live with Daksh.
Nandi is as bhola as Shivji, he portrayed the pain of  a Shiv-bhakta, not being able to see visarjan of Shiling so well. If Brhmaji & Vishnuji's worshiping, Sati, holding Shivling in her hand could get him out of the curse, then certainly Sati doig Visarjan of the Shivling should have some consequences.
Vrischik, when he was scaring Sati waving both his hands, jaws wide open, looked like he is wishing Sati, hello, hi bye bye.😆
meenaxi ur funny with ur hello hi bye bye like manorama mami🤣
i will say hai re nandkisoor
Edited by .Reshama. - 12 years ago
Shrusti thank u so much for ur awesome and funny update.👏
I also allways love to read them👍🏼
Shrusti ma like button isnt working😡 🤣but like it 👏
Shrushti..Darling..I am actually very angry with you..when ever you update you are here after that YOU JUST VANISH..& I hate that okay..😡..what about you admireres & fans here like me..??😭..awww..you again win over my anger with your AWESOMEUPDATE..super duper..I just have no more new ways of praising you..you are ..TOO GOOD..🤗And we are luckiest to have you here among us..!! Ufff..I am only waiting for that He man like RAKSHAS get tumbled off & we get cute Shiv Sati moment but looks like romantic sweet moment is doubtful with Sati..gone to her..ANGRY MODE..like she had said in samshan ki..she si scared of herself because she was fearing that Shiv's rejection & her fathers tortures & emotional blackmails will surely effect her..and then she will BROKEDOWN  to such an extent ki no one will be able to repair her..BUT SHIVJI kuch KAAM NAHIN HOGA AISA HO HI NAHIN SAKTA>.You just cant hate him..You go insanely in love with him the moment you set eyes on him..That is his DIVINE ..Unmatchable CHARISMA..😍And that is why he is called MAHADEV..awww❤️
awsom update
watching 2days episd i am wandering how rakchis can become a cartoon quite funny but thats ok
Shrusti thanks for the WU!!!
Thanks for the lovely update... love you comments..!!