Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tutunm thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

promo guessable.holi special ofcourse!!!πŸ˜› anyone saw the new addvertisement of cid?a boy investigates that y their water tank empties everyday.and acp says"har aadmi mein CID hai."so sweet!!!must see!!! last weeks CID anthem was also very good!!!

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Maybe The 'Veerta Series' starts with this episode !! We'll see the CIDian between everyone being shown !!! It'll be nice to see general public being related to the CID members 😊

Will the episode come near atleast to the classic Khoon Ki Holi ?? let's wait and watch !!!
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What is this boy investigating empty water tank πŸ˜• Is that a part of the case.. I mean is it the promo?
tutunm thumbnail

Originally posted by: astonish

What is this boy investigating empty water tank πŸ˜• Is that a part of the case.. I mean is it the promo?

no!!! its just an advertisement shown about cid completing 15 yearsπŸ˜†! and promo is also out.its like khoon ki holi.the zeher is in the gulal which burns the face of the man who is dead.
tutunm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavanab

Maybe The 'Veerta Series' starts with this episode !! We'll see the CIDian between everyone being shown !!! It'll be nice to see general public being related to the CID members 😊

i thought  the gallantry awards shown from the last 2 years is called the veerta awards this yearπŸ˜•. is it a series bhavnab???😲 before the episode started this week, the nominees of the awards were shown.and acp saying "toh kaun banega iss saal ka veerta awads ka vijeta?"
cids thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
verta series will start from 15 mar 2012
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
On holi occasion 2010 Khoon ki holi is the best episode...i don't expect such episode again but i expect a sensible episodes without any Mr India act...
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I want some 'natural' dialogues and scenes. I am not asking for the moon I am sure.
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

I want some 'natural' dialogues and scenes. I am not asking for the moon I am sure.

You mean for duo right...because everyone else do get natural dialogs... Only duo are given ott stuff