2 March 2012 WU: Bank Main Dakka Day 3

SomethingRandom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Great update Aditi.

Who do you think is the culprit?
i think its the guy which with the manager and Seema in the Chowki who was making different reactions and was worried i think he is the culprit 
Minionite thumbnail
I don't know. That's kinda obvious. Because he's always making faces. I have a feeling it could be the chairman.
it could be possible that either its the manger or Seema , the peon (worker) did not do it that's for sure 
Minionite thumbnail
Well the peon was caught for 20 lakhs, but the 5 crore I have a feeling the chairman stole. He's the least obvious by far and he has the best access to it and the best reason for blaming someone else.
yeah he has access to it easily 
Minionite thumbnail
I felt that he is the culprit especially after yesterday's episode. If there was only 20 lakh in the safe then the chairman lied about 5 crore being stolen as well. Or the 5 crore was stolen by him and he decided to blame it on the person who stole 20 lakh.

Let's make this thread pink somehow. Join me in the pink drive. Instead of chatting in the chit chat corner, we'll just chat in some of these blue threads. It helps the Chaskameter.
ok 

i like the parts where Sirjee removes Gopi's cap and teases him ðŸ˜†
Minionite thumbnail
The scenes between the 3 Musketeers are really funny. I even posted a siggy on them finally. ðŸ˜†