*~* Fall In Love Contest - Results Thread *~*

Posted: 12 years ago

Without further delay, the results for the recently held Valentines-themed contest are out! πŸ˜ƒ

All the participants did marvelously and it was a very close call but here are the results for each section of the contest.

One-Shot

Winner: maris08

Winning Entry

Captured Moments

The bright dawn beckoned a new day.

Ram gazed out of the window, his face lighting up by the sun's rays. Through the gap, the streaks managed to wake up the sleeping Priya. Kicking off the covers, she lazily joined him by the window. Her movements sensuous; that made Ram inhale a deep breath, the fragrance of her as well as that of the crisp new morning.

It was Feb 14th, Valentine's day.

Just, over a year ago, their lives had changed forever. Things had happened at an unbelievably fast pace, sucking them into the whirlpool of myriad emotions. But throughout they managed to survive, tiding over the crisis', discovering each other in the process and finally falling in love.

Ram kissed Priya, gently blowing away the stray hair falling on her face. Priya smiled serenely interlinking her hands with his. The night's lingering passion was still evident. Both gazed at each other; their faces reflecting their love. Eyes pleading, requesting; fingers exploring, squeezing; their legs leading them back. A little later, the bliss and ecstasy was experienced, a content sigh escaped.

Eyes closed, both slowly waded into deeper thoughts; reliving the past in a companionable silence.

A marriage of convenience gradually paved way for a healthy friendship between them. Life seemed to sail smoothly and according to their laid norms and conditions.

But the breast cancer scare for Priya was the beginning of a new equation in their relationship. A benign tumor that was medically cured, but left an indelible imprint in their minds about the disease. Ram supported and helped her; a pillar of strength. Priya endured and braved it; overcoming the threat.

She wished; he fulfilled them. He commanded; she obeyed. She pleaded; he granted. A new chapter began. Their care and concern for each other slowly dissolved into love. An unknown feeling realized, in a knowing way.

The betrayal of his Step mom, Brother and Mama robbed him of his Mansion and Businesses. But Ram understood that a 'Man is not where he lives but where he is loved'. Rishabh and Dadi were his moral support, but Priya had instilled back his confidence. A new outlook of life and a new venture helped him to bounce back. A changed Natasha and Karthik stood by Raya, throughout their trying phase. Life's unexpected twists and turns taught them invaluable lessons.

Today, a year had passed.  Their new apartment radiated warmth and comfort, ensconcing all those who treaded in. Their lives filled with happiness and contentment.

Raya blinked back to reality. Their synchronized thoughts, captured many a pleasant moments.

" Toh, aaj kya programme hai, dear?" asked Ram teasingly.

" Arre,Ramji. How can you forget?  We are spending time with the kids at the Orphanage" said Priya indignantly.

Their Valentine day maybe different, but their love beautifies their hearts, souls and thoughts. Destiny chose them, but love blessed them in eternal bondage.

Here is your prize sig😊:

Signature

Runner-up: leena04

Runner-up signature:

Here is your prize sig😊:

Winner: maanddy

Winning signature:

Here is your prize sig😊:

Video Mixes

Runner-up: -SONEE-

Runner-up VM:

Entry #1

Link :  http://videobam.com/PZGEM

Link: http://www.vidpe.com/2no6a0hq7bm6.html

Link: Fall In Love_Contest VM Entry!!.wmv

Here is your prize sig😊:

Winners: -SONEE-, Anamika163 and monamie111

Winning VMs:

Entry #2 by -SONEE-

Link: http://videobam.com/fIAlL

Entry #5 by Anamika163

Link: http://videobam.com/IhYdZ

Entry #6 by monamie111

Link:  http://vimeo.com/36899539

Here is your prize sig 😊:

Congratulations to all the winners and runner-ups!! πŸ€— Thank you everyone for your participation in making this contest a success!

Wow. Congrats to all da winner.
U all r well deserve :)
<3
Congrats to all the winners!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ well deserved!!!

and Maris, loved your one-shot!!!⭐️⭐️ congrats!!!
Congrats to all the winners.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Oh my my .. 😲 😳 πŸ˜ƒ

A HUGE Thanks to ALL of you who voted for me! πŸ€—
πŸ€— πŸ€—

Love you guyz! πŸ€—
πŸ€—

Love RaYa and Love my prize Siggie too! 😳

heartiest congrats to all the winners... a big huge HUG to my new found friend Anu... 
Wow!!..congratulation to all the winners!!πŸ˜ƒ you all did a gr8t job!πŸ‘

and OMG! i won in VM category!!πŸ˜ƒ 
Thank you sooo much who voted, not only for me but also for everyone!!πŸ˜³πŸ€—
i enjoyed this contest a lot!😳

-------------------------------------------------------------

Edited :

Ohh I forgot to say that it was my first contest in IF😳 and in that first contest i won in VM category..so thank you all guys!!πŸ€— without the suport of you all it would not be possibleπŸ˜ƒ
and a very big thanks to the DT team for organizing this contest..hope they will organize more contests like this😳

~ Monamie
Edited by monamie111 - 12 years ago
Congratulations to all the winners! Well done all of them..!!πŸ‘

Special thanks to the Dev.Team for conducting such contests. May there be many more to come!!πŸ‘

Great job,guyz!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

-Surbhi😊
  heartiest congratulations to all lovely winners  well done guys 
and very special congrats to my lovely dear ANU congratulation dear  πŸ€— 
great work guys keep it up 
first of all congratulations to all the winners they r truly deserving πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

& then HUGE πŸ€— to all the ppl who voted for me & last but not the least to whole BALH dev team who conduct such contest & gives chances to member to improves their talent skill by such contest hope in future there will be more will love to participate in future too πŸ˜ƒ