WU 4/3 Adhiraj Proposing Amrit

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Episode begins with Amrit sayin Nimrit about Adhiraj.Nimrit is exited to hear and asks Amrit what she would say if A dhiraj proposes her at dinner to which she replies that it would depend on the way he proposes.

Adhiraj comes to rajmahal to pick Amrit for dinner.Amrit's mothers comes and says that she want to talk to adhiraj.She says that she don't like her daughter going out with a stranger at night.Ahiraj says he is trying to make relationship with everyone in family.While they were talking Gursheel comes with Nimrit and introdues adhiraj and Nimrit to each other.She takes away queen with her n lefts Adhiraj and Nimrit.Nimrit have a friently talk with adhiraj. Then arrives Amrit

Adhiraj takes Amrit to a Restaurant and she says him that its her favourite Restaurant.Adhiraj says that he too likes it.She asks why the place is not crowded to which Adhiraj says its good that no one will take Amrit's photograph. Waiters enters with  shampaign,violin is played in background and Amrit remembers dinner with Tej at each and every moment.Then she gets astonished to see food of her favourite.They have food and after that adhiraj orders deserts and 2 waiters enters with bowl containing rings.Adhiraj says its very difficult to propose and picks a ring and proposes amrit.AMrit says the ring is beautiful and replies perhaps yes to adhiraj and says he will have to talk to Rajmata..

Amrit reaches home and says everything to Nimrit.Nimrit praises Adhiraj and says that she knewed that it will be a wonderful evening as Adhiraj asked her about Amrit's favourites.Amrit adds that she will get all the rings with their matching set as Adhiraj ordered it.While nimrit was praising Adhiraj queen enters and says about the bad side of a person should be noticed also to which Amrit replies that all have good and bad qualities and it depends on the person seeing .Both shares a questioning look and both the girls go to sleep.

Adhiraj comes to a place at ni8 were amrit's mother was waiting for him

Precap:Amrit shoutin at the servants to find her ring.Rajmata shows the ring to Amrit and says to ask her mother about it
Edited by krishna1989 - 12 years ago
It was twinkle_bella who was volunteered to provide update.didn't found the update till now so i have updated.Iam sorry twinkle_bella
Thanks fr th wu...Wondrful of u ,krishna
Missed th show... Life ok timings r li'l confusing :)
Thnxx a lot for wonderful update ...
😊 welcome.Timing of Amrit mandhan is 8.20-8.40
Thanks a lot Krishna. Nice epi.
Krishna, Twinkle_Bella is inactive for a few days... She will resume once she is back from a vacation...
Thank You for doing it on her behalf..
its ok dw about it..i just come on the forum and noticed i have to do update so from now on i will be updating. thanks for doing it for me