Amrit Manthan

~*Amrit Manthan:Daily Discussion Thread*~

_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Welcome Everyone To The

Discuss Everything related to the daily episode Here.

Plot:

Story of Amrit Manthan is based on two sisters ~ Amrit and Nimrit. They have been brought up in different circumstances and situations. Amrit is the carbon copy of her grandmother in Amrit Manthan Show.

On the other hand, Nimrit is just opposite to Amrit. She is serious about relationship, promise and bond of love. She thinks by her heart rather than mind.

Amrit Manthan captures the journey of these two sisters who were the best friends. Now, they have become the worst enemies. You can watch journey of these two sisters through Amrit Manthan on Life Ok.

(Courtesy~ krishna1989)

Rules and Regulations:

No Bashing. No Harsh words. No Quoting more than thrice.

~Thank You~
Edited by poulomi12 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gods_child thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hey really liking the show a good treat after sometime...hope we all rock this forum
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
today's epi 5th march was one interesting one..focus on amrit searching for the ring.

on one side a mother thinking of the happiness of her daughter and doing everything to stop this alliance of adiraj..amrit..

whereas amrit is more convinced after the ring issue and so politely tells her mother to respect the rajmata decision and adiraj is the one for her not tej..

Will adiraj..amrit  relationship gets the approval of rajmata..as per precap it seems she will do her best to make it succeed for her dignity as adiraj knows their weak point ..only amrit can be the saving grace by marrying adiraj..

very intriguing story and it does catch the interest..
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I only watched the first episode so far.  And kind of quickly scanned through a few other episodes.

I'm probably the only one. But Amrit is not obviously some innocent person either.  She is cunning and has her own faults.  Its already supposed to be a story about sister rivalry, with the promo hinting that Amrit will take it seriously.  

Ehh, I think it would be interesting if Amrit teams up and schemes with Adhiraj.  :shrugs:
Edited by likarsh - 12 years ago
Gods_child thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Its a suspense weaved plot and have great scope for future progressions...amrit is definitely not a white character...she is shwerd...and quite calculative...her wordly ambition seems to be her only desire...as for nimrit she lives through moments...not judging and analysing every ongoing for her benefit...
I am really inquisitive regarding the reason of rajmata's eccentric personality...all that mystery of wall and picture...the presence of negativity in palace...there seems to be a lot most twistsEdited by Yssu - 12 years ago
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
6th march epi story getting more interesting..

The rani doing her best to stop amrit from marrying adiraj and rajmata the opposite..

Coming to the rajmata one strongheaded  lady .. when she get news of adiraj knowing about their actual financial status and will blurt out the truth if not married to amrit..her anger clearly saying how dare adiraj challenge me..

Adiraj also is one shrewd guy..he does things as per his wish and how politely he gives an open challenge to the rajmata who was trying to play the more cunning one..a must watch scene of rajmata.adiraj..

The suspense growing  of what will happen next..will amrit..adiraj marry or not?final decision goes to the rajmata and she has an enemy already in adiraj..
Anjalika13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey . i am anjali . whats ur name ?๐Ÿ˜Š

Gods_child thumbnail
Yasha from where are you..do like this show
Anjalika13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
im from india . just read the WU cause i like adaa khan . not really like the show . what about u ?

hey r u an ak fan ? ive seen u in dek forum i guess ?
Gods_child thumbnail
Yes i iam ..an iam ak fan too ...i have see u too in dek forums which all u are following up and dek has broken my heart๐Ÿ˜”