Chellameh

CM Mar 5-9 Updates in pg1 & Discussions - Page 2

eclat thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks Selvalakshmi for the update

@Selvalakshmi - that is not new chithappaa it is the old mamaa of the new chithi - Dhanam .  🤣  Usually this is what happens when we watch only to update.  Don't worry.  

Radhikaa haven't you got your next story ready yet?   High time you close this and go onto the next.  Have mercy on the poor viewers and the updaters here. ughgh..
Edited by eclat - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Sree & Selva, enna kandravi serial ithu. Rads, why you are killing us? 😡
jayashs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: eclat

Welcome smuharram to IF and Chellameh thread.

Thanks for posting your comments and please continue to do so.  It is nice to know people read and enjoy the updates here.  There are times when we wonder for whom are we updating, with no clue or trace of people having visited the thread.

I stopped watching this (dhraabai serial) with the hope of reading updates in this forum.  So, sorry to say this, but you guys are facing the pain for all of us...  And I SINCERELY APPRECIATE THE GREAT JOB YOU GUYS ARE DOING!!! Thanks a lot to the amazing updaters!!!!

👏👏👏👏👏

This is my standing ovation to you all!!!
Caryn thumbnail
@ Selvalakshmi - thanks for the updates.

@ Elcat - no problem

@ Serial - ditto agree with your comments.

Thank you.

Madam Radhikaa... do you hear our woes.
selvalakshmi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: eclat

Thanks Selvalakshmi for the update

@Selvalakshmi - that is not new chithappaa it is the old mamaa of the new chithi - Dhanam .  🤣  Usually this is what happens when we watch only to update.  Don't worry.  

Radhikaa haven't you got your next story ready yet?   High time you close this and go onto the next.  Have mercy on the poor viewers and the updaters here. ughgh..

@Eclat- i didn't watch the previous episodes so i dont know abt the old mama character... and you are correct, i lost interest in watching this serial and i am watching for giving updates only...
swash2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
appadi enna dearth of story that chithaps has to romance? mudiyalaidaa indha kodumai. creative head la juice illa pOla irukku.
serials2010 thumbnail
Yuck! Yuck! Yuck!  This chittapps is disgusting... I can't bear to watch this kandraavi anymore...